I have an Idea for a new Christian Branch.

James Shepard

Proof would be nice.

The Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction event, or the K-T event, is the name given to the die-off of the dinosaurs and other species that took place some 65.5 million years ago. For many years, paleontologists believed this event was caused by climate and geological changes that interrupted the dinosaurs' food supply.

Homo erectus were the first of the hominins to emigrate from Africa, and, from 1.8 to 1.3 million years ago, this species spread through Africa, Asia, and Europe. One population of H. erectus, also sometimes classified as a separate species Homo ergaster, remained in Africa and evolved into Homo sapiens.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction event, or the K-T event, is the name given to the die-off of the dinosaurs and other species that took place some 65.5 million years ago. For many years, paleontologists believed this event was caused by climate and geological changes that interrupted the dinosaurs' food supply.

Homo erectus were the first of the hominins to emigrate from Africa, and, from 1.8 to 1.3 million years ago, this species spread through Africa, Asia, and Europe. One population of H. erectus, also sometimes classified as a separate species Homo ergaster, remained in Africa and evolved into Homo sapiens.

The earth hasn't been here that long. Evidently, you think you have though?

James Shepard

Jesus is (not was) the Lord, God almighty, do you deny Jesus is God also?

Now that is just you misunderstanding and me not writing properly. Of course I believe Jesus is God. Through the trinity. I said "was" I was referring to when he died "the past" so I kept my tense continuous throughout

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Now that is just you misunderstanding and me not writing properly. Of course I believe Jesus is God. Through the trinity. I said "was" I was referring to when he died "the past" so I kept my tense continuous throughout

Since you claim to believe all those things that you evidently got from the word of God, why is it that you believe you need to improve on it?