I have an Idea for a new Christian Branch.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
"Your words" does not include judgement. That is something that will not be acquitted. You are not God, you do not know how he thinks, you judging me is you basically you going like "I know more than God"

I quote His word, not my own, and yes i know what He thinks about it because i use His word, instead of making up my own like you desire to do.

James Shepard

I quote His word, not my own, and yes i know what He thinks about it because i use His word, instead of making up my own like you desire to do.

Oh really so you know what He thinks? That is funny. So you are saying you know as much as God? You using His word allows you to be like Him and do His job?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Matthew 7

7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

You do know that the correct measure to judge by is the word of God, no?

This is in the same chapter:

The Narrow Way

13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

and this:

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

You do know Jesus spoke more about hell than heaven no?

So in other words, no, you have no verses that state not to warn others about hell.

Good post.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh really so you know what He thinks? That is funny. So you are saying you know as much as God?

Cant read well, if that is what you saw me say.

You using His word allows you to be like Him and do His job?

No, Him in me, by having followed His word on salvation allows me to be like Him, and He gets all the credit for it. It also allows me not to follow false teachers by knowing His word.

James Shepard

Cant read well, if that is what you saw me say.

No, Him in me, by having followed His word on salvation allows me to be like Him, and He gets all the credit for it. It also allows me not to follow false teachers by knowing His word.

So basically you are saying He does nothing. Since you just said you do the work while he gets the credit. Meaning He does nothing at least by what you have stated

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So basically you are saying He does nothing. Since you just said you do the work while he gets the credit. Meaning He does nothing at least by what you have stated

Still cant read, i see.

Hint: learn to read, and understand before attempting to create your own religion, your start is pretty wimpy. You will have a tough time with those who know the word of God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ha ha...

As you probably know, us fundies believe that it always takes a miracle to believe but once it occurs, by God's grace, you will not be able to keep it a secret.

For what it's worth, (and my thoughts are often wrong) I think you are closer to the Kingdom than you would care to admit.

That's just wishful thinking on your part? Which is a good thing. However, he's not showing any sign of being interested in the
things of God.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Please elaborate on why I am not

John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

James Shepard

John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Good quotes but that did not answer the topic.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
For one the Global flood. Now i do not doubt there was a flood in the area Noah was in, Mesopotamia, but there was definitely no global flood. Otherwise all of those documents from the Sixth Dynasty of Egypt would have been destroyed.

Sixth Dynasty - c. 2345 – 2181 BC (if you can believe secular sources which have a history of being wrong more often than they admit)

See that small "c."? That means approximately.

The Biblical data places the Flood at 2304 BC at the latest and 2348 at the earliest - well within an acceptable margin of error by anyone's standards.

Got any difficult questions?

James Shepard

Sixth Dynasty - c. 2345 – 2181 BC (if you can believe secular sources which have a history of being wrong more often than they admit)

See that small "c."? That means approximately.

The Biblical data places the Flood at 2304 BC at the latest and 2348 at the earliest - well within an acceptable margin of error by anyone's standards.

Got any difficult questions?

Dinosaurs

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Good quotes but that did not answer the topic.

You asked about children of God, did you forget? You arent a child of God unless you have received it by Him - we are all children of the devil untill we become a child of God.

You do realize, you're not a Child of God correct?

Please elaborate on why I am not