I have an Idea for a new Christian Branch.

James Shepard

No it doesn't.

What matters first is that you believe what God has said.
That was Adam's problem and everyone's problem since then.
It's really simple; do you believe God when He speaks or not?

Are you prepared to go where God leads or would you rather believe your own intuition or what other people say?

Actually that was Eve's problem if you want to rely on Genesis as verbatim

alwight

Hmm maybe you can message me? lol because i do not know where one is
I'm sure if you google "Christian discussion forums" you will find many but I can't really help you with the most suitable ones, but you probably won't find any quite like ToL I suspect.:plain:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Because I cant lol and I am the one who made it. And if I can, I do not know how. Its just funny as someone is clearly getting extremely upset and resorting to name calling :) it is humorous.

Can you see the words "edit tags" on the far right at the bottom across from the word "tags" on the grey toolbar? Click that and you can add a tag to a thread.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
But it does matter what I know. And what has been proven

Seeing as you avoided the question the first time, I will ask it again.

No it doesn't.

Are you prepared to go where God leads or would you rather believe your own intuition or what other people say?

James Shepard

Seeing as you avoided the question the first time, I will ask it again.

No it doesn't.

I go where I feel the Lord wants me to go and what he hints me to do.

alwight

What do you mean by that?
ToL is a pretty staunch right wing fundamentalist site as you may have noticed, but they do allow reasonable free speech even for non-believers like me, provided I respect their rules and don't blaspheme. Some other Christian forums will not tolerate any atheistic input for very long.

James Shepard

ToL is a pretty staunch right wing fundamentalist site as you may have noticed, but they do allow reasonable free speech even for non-believers like me, provided I respect their rules and don't blaspheme. Some other Christian forums will not tolerate any atheistic input for very long.

I suppose so

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I release you to your feelings.

Jeremiah 17:9 "The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it?

Ephesians 4: 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ. 14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ,…