I have an Idea for a new Christian Branch.

Right Divider

Body part
The Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction event, or the K-T event, is the name given to the die-off of the dinosaurs and other species that took place some 65.5 million years ago. For many years, paleontologists believed this event was caused by climate and geological changes that interrupted the dinosaurs' food supply.

Homo erectus were the first of the hominins to emigrate from Africa, and, from 1.8 to 1.3 million years ago, this species spread through Africa, Asia, and Europe. One population of H. erectus, also sometimes classified as a separate species Homo ergaster, remained in Africa and evolved into Homo sapiens.
I know the "theory" quite well. It's the actual proof that's lacking.

James Shepard

Since you claim to believe all those things that you evidently got from the word of God, why is it that you believe you need to improve on it?

Because I see ignorance between believers and non believers alike. Ignorance from the believers is not accepting science and established facts. Ignorance from the nonbelievers comes from not being able to see science as the undeniable proof of the existence of the Lord

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Because I see ignorance between believers and non believers alike. Ignorance from the believers is not accepting science and established facts. Ignorance from the nonbelievers comes from not being able to see science as the undeniable proof of the existence of the Lord

Then you believe God left out a lot of things people need to know?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Through the idea of perfect imperfection. I think he maybe did so on purpose

Let me get this straight then:

1) You believe that God left things out that people need to know (His word isnt enough)
2) You believe that you can improve on the word of God, and fill in the blanks, but also believe:
3) That God left off those things on purpose- yet you want to fix it

That about right?

James Shepard

Let me get this straight then:

1) You believe that God left things out that people need to know (His word isnt enough)
2) You believe that you can improve on the word of God, and fill in the blanks, but also believe:
3) That God left off those things on purpose- yet you want to fix it

That about right?

Hmm somewhat. Though it is not my job to fill in the blanks as I will never be able to, thats why we strive to it but not actually accomplish it. But I still need to know what you define as "need to know." I just want to be clear