I have an Idea for a new Christian Branch.

James Shepard

Hello, there are multiple things listed there, and unless you claim to be the fastest speed reader on earth, there is no way you read that in less than 30 seconds.

I read it when you first sent it. Remember I do not take genesis as verbatim lol. So what you sent will not convince me unless it can be backed up with science and studies and not theories.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I read it when you first sent it. Remember I do not take genesis as verbatim lol. So what you sent will not convince me unless it can be backed up with science and studies and not theories.

You responded that "the thing listed is a hoax" in less than 30 seconds from the time i posted the link. Just admit you didnt read it.

James Shepard

You responded that "the thing listed is a hoax" in less than 30 seconds from the time i posted the link. Just admit you didnt read it.

Ah yeah not at the first second. But I figured youd try to use Genesis instead of actual evidence, and when I further looked at it, I was right.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Except dinosaurs are way older than the approximated date of the Great Flood. Much much older

So say evolutionary scientists.

We have been conditioned to believe that they are old based on the view that the world requires billions of years to accommodate evolution. I don't accept evolution or the billions of years so I don't need to believe that dinosaurs are millions of years old.

I believe neither the world or the dinosaurs are more than 6-10,000 years old. When the fossils are found, they don't come with dates attached. In addition, fossils are usually not directly dated. Their age is estimated based on the presumed date of the layer(s) containing the fossil. Presumptions need to be made in order to come up with dates for these layers. I disagree with the basic assumptions for the dating techniques as presented by evolutionists.

If you are interested in more information, HERE is a good place to start.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
You shouldn't listen to me, unless what i say lines up with the word of God. Very important to know the word, it slices and dices the false teachers real fast.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.