Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It doesn't mean Jesus' words were cut down.

I'm not asking what it's NOT about, I'm asking what it IS about.

I just want to hear what you think it means.

What does the parable mean?
Usually when Jesus told a parable, it had a meaning behind it.

What was the parable in Luke 13:6-9 about?

God's Truth

I'm not asking what it's NOT about, I'm asking what it IS about.

I just want to hear what you think it means.

What does the parable mean?
Usually when Jesus told a parable, it had a meaning behind it.

What was the parable in Luke 13:6-9 about?

No, you do need to hear what it means. Jesus' words didn't disappear because the whole Jewish nation didn't believe in him.

The parable of the fig tree is about everyone needing to repent or they will be cut off.

God's Truth

Paul didn't nullify Jesus's words.
I know he did not, but because of your misunderstanding, you preach that Paul nullified Jesus' words.
He nullified the law.

He did not nullify the law.

Jesus fulfilled the law and it as a whole was fading away, instead of abruptly ending, because the earthly temple still stood and the pharisees and teachers of the old law sat in Moses' seat and enforced the old law.

We are under Grace, not law.
Don't be so ignorant, Jesus is FULL of GRACE and CAME with GRACE. That is scripture. Jesus wasn't a repeat of the prophets of the past---he is God come in the flesh and he taught us the guidelines for the NEW COVENANT.

Jesus was ministering to Jews who were still under the law.

So?! He came first for the Jews who ALREADY belonged to God, he came to THEM FIRST. He came for those who already belonged to God, the Jews who already had faith. It did not take faith to obey the ceremonial works of the old law, but those Jews who did have faith, they were not cut off and were the only ones allowed to come to Jesus to be saved are the Jews who already HAD FAITH. They were God's and God gave them to Jesus. The other Jews who did NOT HAVE FAITH were cut OFF and bound over to the same place as the Gentiles who did not come to God by the old law.

Don't forget to called Paul into the ministry and gave Him his ministry. Jesus inspired all of Paul's writings as well as the rest of the Bible and the Disciples approved of Paul's ministry.

Oh HELL NO the other apostles to the Lamb did NOT go against what Paul wrote and taught!!! How can you say such a thing?! Do you really want to put that lie in your heart and say the 12 Apostles to the Lamb went against a chosen of the Lamb?!!! They preached the SAME GOSPEL; but to different people. Jesus' apostles did not preach a different gospel to Paul's. Paul didn't preach a different gospel than theirs. If they taught one gospel and Paul taught another---then they are DIVIDED AND AGAINST EACH OTHER.

I want to help people so much, but they refuse. They will not humble themselves and repent of their false teachings. They will not look at the scriptures for themselves and be reasoned with, no, they look at the words of God through the eyes of other false teachers such as themselves and refuse because they are ensnared by the devil.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, you do need to hear what it means. Jesus' words didn't disappear because the whole Jewish nation didn't believe in him.

No one here has said that Jesus' words disappeared. So stop arguing that we do.

The parable of the fig tree is about everyone needing to repent or they will be cut off.

So what does the fig tree represent?
What do the branches represent?
Who is the man?
Who is the keeper of the vineyard?
What are the three years representative of?
What is the one year representative of?
What is the digging around and fertilizing represent?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
YOU SAY SO. You say we don't have to obey it and that we can't. You say PAUL TAUGHT SOMETHING ELSE.
Who is the man?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I know he did not, but because of your misunderstanding, you preach that Paul nullified Jesus' words.

He did not nullify the law.

Jesus fulfilled the law and it as a whole was fading away, instead of abruptly ending, because the earthly temple still stood and the pharisees and teachers of the old law sat in Moses' seat and enforced the old law.

Don't be so ignorant, Jesus is FULL of GRACE and CAME with GRACE. That is scripture. Jesus wasn't a repeat of the prophets of the past---he is God come in the flesh and he taught us the guidelines for the NEW COVENANT.

Where did Jesus ever utter the word Grace in the four Gospels?

So?! He came first for the Jews who ALREADY belonged to God, he came to THEM FIRST. He came for those who already belonged to God, the Jews who already had faith. It did not take faith to obey the ceremonial works of the old law, but those Jews who did have faith, they were not cut off and were the only ones allowed to come to Jesus to be saved are the Jews who already HAD FAITH. They were God's and God gave them to Jesus.

Wait, according to you, God gave them to Himself. Is that correct?

The other Jews who did NOT HAVE FAITH were cut OFF and bound over to the same place as the Gentiles who did not come to God by the old law.

Oh HELL NO the other apostles to the Lamb

Why not just say "the twelve Apostles" or "the twelve" instead? It's not like we don't know who you're talking about...

did NOT go against what Paul wrote and taught!!!

You're right. Because they came first, then Paul came along and taught something different than what they taught.

How can you say such a thing?!

Because that's what the Bible says.

Do you really want to put that lie in your heart and say the 12 Apostles to the Lamb went against a chosen of the Lamb?!!!

Actually, Paul taught things that were contrary or at the very least completely different than what the twelve taught, not the other way around.

They preached the SAME GOSPEL;

They preached two very different parts to the same gospel. So different it's as if it were a different gospel.

but to different people.

The Apostles only preached to the Jews, and their ministry didn't expand much after a year after Christ's ascension.

Paul on the other hand went not only to the Jews (whom he always went to first when going to a new city), but he also went to the Gentiles.

So your claim that they went to different people is wrong, because Paul went to the same people the twelve went to and the Gentiles.

Jesus' apostles did not preach a different gospel to Paul's.

Correct. Paul taught a different part of the gospel than the twelve.

Paul didn't preach a different gospel than theirs.

He preached a different part of the gospel, the part that had been hidden, the "mystery."

If they taught one gospel and Paul taught another---then they are DIVIDED AND AGAINST EACH OTHER.

Paul says to rightly divide the word of truth. Think that has anything to do with it?

I want to help people so much, but they refuse. They will not humble themselves and repent of their false teachings. They will not look at the scriptures for themselves and be reasoned with, no, they look at the words of God through the eyes of other false teachers such as themselves and refuse because they are ensnared by the devil.

Says the hypocrite.

God's Truth

Who is the man?

There are different trees spoken about in the Bible representing different things and even teachings about a vine.

What you need to understand is that there was a remnant who were called lost sheep of Israel and that they were God's but now had to go through Jesus to remain God's. That is about coming into the BODY OF CHRIST. That was preached to the JEWS FIRST. When Jesus died, when he was crucified---then all can be saved by being grafted in...becoming part of the body.

God's Truth

Jesus is grace.
Every word that came out of his mouth is grace. His flesh and blood is grace. Do you really think that Paul wants any part of what you accuse him of doing?
Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Man and the Jews who already belonged to the Father now had to go through Jesus the Son.
Why not just say "the twelve Apostles" or "the twelve" instead? It's not like we don't know who you're talking about...
Why do you want me to leave out what the scripture says? The scripture says the LAMB.
You're right. Because they came first, then Paul came along and taught something different than what they taught.
Never.
Never.
Actually, Paul taught things that were contrary or at the very least completely different than what the twelve taught, not the other way around.
What you said makes no sense.
They preached two very different parts to the same gospel. So different it's as if it were a different gospel.
Never.
Jesus is the Lamb of God to all. He is the sacrifice for all You are ensnared.
The Apostles only preached to the Jews, and their ministry didn't expand much after a year after Christ's ascension.

Paul on the other hand went not only to the Jews (whom he always went to first when going to a new city), but he also went to the Gentiles.

So your claim that they went to different people is wrong, because Paul went to the same people the twelve went to and the Gentiles.
I am the one who has been saying Paul preached the same gospel to the Jews all alone. Hahahaha You need to get together with your ilk and they need to get you in on the debates that I have had with them. Lol This is so pathetic. You don’t even know for sure what you believe.
John 4:22 "You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.
Jesus' apostles did not preach a different gospel to Paul's.
You are twisted pretending that you make sense when you do not, pretending you are wise and correcting me. What a joke.
He preached a different part of the gospel, the part that had been hidden, the "mystery."
He didn’t know things that Peter didn’t know.
You are trying so hard to make what is senseless into wisdom.
Paul says to rightly divide the word of truth. Think that has anything to do with it?
So you claim Paul was against the other apostles to Jesus the Lamb who takes away the SINS OF THE WORLD.
Says the hypocrite.
You are not qualified to say that and that word has nothing to do with me. You throw out anything because you don’t have the truth.

God's Truth

Jesus is grace.
Every word that came out of his mouth is grace. His flesh and blood is grace. Do you really think that Paul wants any part of what you accuse him of doing?
Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Man and the Jews who already belonged to the Father now had to go through Jesus the Son.
Why do you want me to leave out what the scripture says? The scripture says the LAMB.
Never.
Never.
Never.
Jesus is the Lamb of God to all. He is the sacrifice for all You are ensnared.

I am the one who has been saying Paul preached the same gospel to the Jews. Hahahaha You need to get together with your ilk and they need to get you in on the debates that I have had with them. Lol This is so pathetic. You don’t even know for sure what you believe.
John 4:22 "You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.
You are twisted pretending that you make sense when you do not, pretending you are wise and correcting me. What a joke.
He didn’t know things that Peter didn’t know, you say.
So you claim Paul was against the other apostles to Jesus the Lamb who takes away the SINS OF THE WORLD.
Says the hypocrite.
You are not qualified to say that and that word has nothing to do with me. You throw out anything because you don’t have the truth.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There are different trees spoken about in the Bible representing different things and even teachings about a vine.

Ok, and? That doesn't answer my specific question about the fig tree in Luke 13:6-9. I have posted it again below, along with the other questions that you did not answer.

What you need to understand is that there was a remnant who were called lost sheep of Israel and that they were God's but now had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

What I need to understand is why you're refusing to answer my questions.

That is about coming into the BODY OF CHRIST. That was preached to the JEWS FIRST. When Jesus died, when he was crucified---then all can be saved by being grafted in...becoming part of the body.

You really don't know, do you?

GT, could you please answer all of these questions about Luke 13:6-9 individually?

1. what does the fig tree represent?
2. What do the branches represent?
3. Who is the man?
4. Who is the keeper of the vineyard?
5. What are the three years representative of?
6. What is the one year representative of?
7. What does the digging around and fertilizing represent?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus is grace.

Of course.

Every word that came out of his mouth is grace.

Then why did he never utter the word "grace," but hundreds of times He mentioned the words law, commandment, flesh, etc.?

His flesh and blood is grace.

That doesn't mean that Jesus taught grace.

Do you really think that Paul wants any part of what you accuse him of doing?

Do you really think you know what Paul wants?

That's what you say, which is why I asked that question. You said that God (the Father) gave them to His Son, but according to you, Jesus (the Son) is the Father, so wouldn't that mean that the Father gave them to Himself? Don't you think that's odd?

Because it's understood. When you give several commands in order, do you say "You do this. You do that. You do this other thing."? No, you say, do this. Do that. Do this other thing. The "you" is understood.

Never.

Never.

Denying it doesn't make it false, GT.

I don't expect it to make sense to you, GT, as you wouldn't know understanding if it slapped you in the face.

Denying it doesn't make it false, GT.

Jesus is the Lamb of God to all. He is the sacrifice for all

As far as I'm aware, no one here is denying those statements.

You are ensnared.

I doubt that.

I am the one who has been saying Paul preached the same gospel to the Jews.

You said, in your post above, that Paul and the twelve went to different groups of people.

Except that Paul, in addition to going to the Gentiles, also went to the Jews. Your comment and my reply had nothing to do with what was being preached, but instead who it was preached to.

Please keep your arguments straight in your head.

Hahahaha You need to get together with your ilk and they need to get you in on the debates that I have had with them. Lol This is so pathetic. You don’t even know for sure what you believe.

Bearing false witness is something God commanded against, GT. You should repent.

I know exactly what I believe.

Good Scripture, thanks for posting it.

You are twisted pretending that you make sense when you do not, pretending you are wise and correcting me.
I don't just pretend to correct you, I actually do correct you. It's just that you don't listen.

What a joke.

Nah, your belligerence lost it's funniness a while ago.

He didn’t know things that Peter didn’t know, you say.

You're the one not making sense and lining up with what the Bible teaches.

God is not the author of confusion.

Nope, that's not what I'm claiming.

I am stating that Paul taught something different than what the twelve taught their converts, and that that something different was given to him by Jesus Christ after His ascension, and that that something different was not revealed to the twelve apostles.

And you can't even recognize that that's what happened, so when you read that Paul had a dispute with Peter about something really really important, you say "oh, that never happened," even when given the scripture verses for what happened.

You are a hypocrite, GT. You say one thing and do another. That's called hypocrisy.

xfrodobagginsx

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

xfrodobagginsx

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Long ago, I met a kid who was a leader in a Chicago street gag. He told a street minister he wanted to go to hell because he believed he would beat to death the devil and take over hell and it would be one big dope dealing palace of hookers where he would be the dope lord king gangster forever.

I felt sorry for the street minister; what does one say to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.