JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I read it.
Then tell me how this:

But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. - Matthew 6:15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew6:15&version=NKJV

And this:

But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses.” - Mark 11:26 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark11:26&version=NKJV

Are the same as this:

And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. - Ephesians 4:32 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians4:32&version=NKJV

And this:

bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. - Colossians 3:13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians3:13&version=NKJV

Please, I'm all ears. How are "forgive or you will not be forgiven" and "forgive because you have been forgiven" the same?

God's Truth

Then tell me how this:

But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. - Matthew 6:15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew6:15&version=NKJV

And this:

But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses.” - Mark 11:26 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark11:26&version=NKJV

Are the same as this:

And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. - Ephesians 4:32 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians4:32&version=NKJV

And this:

bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. - Colossians 3:13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians3:13&version=NKJV

Please, I'm all ears. How are "forgive or you will not be forgiven" and "forgive because you have been forgiven" the same?

They had to have a forgiving heart to get saved, and they have to have one after they are saved.

xfrodobagginsx

If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation pray this to God from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

xfrodobagginsx

They have to keep doing right after they are saved.

We don't lose our salvation. The good deeds are the result of salvation, not the cause and they don't keep us saved either.

Ro 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

God's Truth

We don't lose our salvation. The good deeds are the result of salvation, not the cause and they don't keep us saved either.

Ro 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

You are wrong.

God's Truth

Don't you ever wonder why everyone is wrong, but you? :nono:

You reject God's Grace, which means you reject the blood. Poor lost soul. :sigh:

Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.​

Justified by his blood means you don't have to work by getting an animal and taking it to a priest to atone for your soul. It doesn't mean you no longer have to obey God!

God's Truth

That doesn't explain how those two phrases (which mean two totally different things) mean the same thing.

Paul was teaching the saved Christians how to keep living through the Spirit.

How do you ever get that it means they didn't have to have a forgiving heart to get saved and be forgiven, just as Jesus says to have?

xfrodobagginsx

Paul was teaching the saved Christians how to keep living through the Spirit.

How do you ever get that it means they didn't have to have a forgiving heart to get saved and be forgiven, just as Jesus says to have?

Because it tells you plainly what you must do to be saved. Having a forgiving heart is something we do because God has already forgiven us, it's not the cause of salvation. We are created (saved) for good works (that might might do them) not because of good works.

Eph 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

God's Truth

Because it tells you plainly what you must do to be saved. Having a forgiving heart is something we do because God has already forgiven us, it's not the cause of salvation. We are created (saved) for good works (that might might do them) not because of good works.

Eph 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

After we are saved we continue to obey and also do nice things.

However, you can't ever get saved unless you obey Jesus

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

So after reading the words of God, do you really want to keep saying things that go against what he says?

Here are more:

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

xfrodobagginsx

After we are saved we continue to obey and also do nice things.

However, you can't ever get saved unless you obey Jesus

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

So after reading the words of God, do you really want to keep saying things that go against what he says?

Here are more:

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

All verses from books written to Jews under the law...We are under grace. God washes us with His Holy Spirit, it's talk water baptism that washes our sins away...The Repentance is from their unbelief to Christ...Read Paul's writings regarding salvation. They were written to those under GRACE.

God's Truth

All verses from books written to Jews under the law...We are under grace. God washes us with His Holy Spirit, it's talk water baptism that washes our sins away...The Repentance is from their unbelief to Christ...Read Paul's writings regarding salvation. They were written to those under GRACE.

Paul wouldn't and couldn't nullify Jesus' words to all, for he is Lord of all and his words are life for all. You have been taught by false teachers.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Paul wouldn't and couldn't nullify Jesus' words to all, for he is Lord of all and his words are life for all. You have been taught by false teachers.
GT, what is the parable of the barren fig tree about? (Luke 13:6-9)

xfrodobagginsx

Paul didn't nullify Jesus's words. He nullified the law. We are under Grace, not law. Jesus was ministering to Jews who were still under the law. Don't forget to called Paul into the ministry and gave Him his ministry. Jesus inspired all of Paul's writings as well as the rest of the Bible and the Disciples approved of Paul's ministry.

Status
Not open for further replies.