HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I absolutely don't dismiss the rest of the New Testament. They are God's word. I am saying that Paul's writings were written to those in this current age who are under Grace, not the law. The other writings were written to Jews who were under the law. They preached the Gospel of the Kingdom, Paul preached the Gospel of Grace. Once the rapture of the Church occurs, then the Gospel of the Kingdom will resume. It's just like with the Old Testament, we are not under the law anymore, we don't have to keep the law.

So you disregard Jesus' word of "don't let anyone call you a teacher because I am the Teacher."

God's Truth

I absolutely don't dismiss the rest of the New Testament. They are God's word. I am saying that Paul's writings were written to those in this current age who are under Grace, not the law. The other writings were written to Jews who were under the law. They preached the Gospel of the Kingdom, Paul preached the Gospel of Grace. Once the rapture of the Church occurs, then the Gospel of the Kingdom will resume. It's just like with the Old Testament, we are not under the law anymore, we don't have to keep the law.

Paul is an apostle who preached the new covenant that Jesus taught and made.

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT. That is the same New Covenant that Jesus preached. Jesus promised the Holy Spirit to those in the New Covenant.

God's Truth

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

Paul EVEN QUOTES JESUS when Jesus spoke of that new covenant.

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Galatians 3:15
[ The Law and the Promise ] Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.

Galatians 3:17
What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Galatians 4:24
These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.

Did you read all that about the NEW COVENANT?

New Covenant means New Testament, which means new law and guidelines.

God's Truth

Listen to what Paul says, he says NO ONE can SET ASIDE or ADD to a covenant!

But you say Paul set aside the covenant for a different gospel. No way did that happen.

[ The Law and the Promise ] Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.

xfrodobagginsx

Listen to what Paul says, he says NO ONE can SET ASIDE or ADD to a covenant!

But you say Paul set aside the covenant for a different gospel. No way did that happen.

The covenant is between God and Israel, NOT the Church. The Gospel of Grace is to the Church. We are not Israel. Israel is temporarily cut off and the Church has been grafted in. We are not under the law, we are under Grace. It's very clear in the bible.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The covenant is between God and Israel, NOT the Church.

:thumb:

The Gospel of Grace is to the Church.

More accurately, to the Body of Christ.

We are not Israel. Israel is temporarily cut off and the Church has been grafted in.

We are not under the law, we are under Grace. It's very clear in the bible.

Clear as mud for GT, who insists on placing herself under law and rejecting that Christ has already finished the work of salvation.

God's Truth

The covenant is between God and Israel, NOT the Church. The Gospel of Grace is to the Church. We are not Israel. Israel is temporarily cut off and the Church has been grafted in. We are not under the law, we are under Grace. It's very clear in the bible.

Grace is about the NEW COVENANT. I gave you many scriptures where Paul says he is a minister of the New Covenant that Jesus taught and died for.

You are not considering all the scriptures.

God's Truth

More accurately, to the Body of Christ.

Clear as mud for GT, who insists on placing herself under law and rejecting that Christ has already finished the work of salvation.

Paul is a minister to the gospel that Jesus preached. Paul even had the Gentiles eat the Lord's Supper in remembrance of the one and only way.

xfrodobagginsx

Paul is a minister to the gospel that Jesus preached. Paul even had the Gentiles eat the Lord's Supper in remembrance of the one and only way.

Paul's gospel was slightly different than what Jesus Preached. Yes Jesus and the 12 preached to place your faith in Christ, but they couldn't have preached the death, burial and resurrection because it hadn't happened yet. Paul was the one who began preaching that first. Remember that the ascended Christ gave Paul His message, so it all comes from God.

God's Truth

Paul's gospel was slightly different than what Jesus Preached. Yes Jesus and the 12 preached to place your faith in Christ, but they couldn't have preached the death, burial and resurrection because it hadn't happened yet. Paul was the one who began preaching that first. Remember that the ascended Christ gave Paul His message, so it all comes from God.

Paul is the minister of the new covenant that JESUS MADE while he STILL LIVED on this earth as a Man.

You will just have to believe the scriptures, the truth.

xfrodobagginsx

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. I ASK YOU TO PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, TAKE ME TO BE WITH YOU WHEN I DIE. I NOW RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

God's Truth

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. I ASK YOU TO PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, TAKE ME TO BE WITH YOU WHEN I DIE. I NOW RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

If one wants to be saved they have to repent of their sins.

Merely saying 'forgive me for my sins' is not enough.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Paul preached the same new covenant as Jesus.
Jesus taught keep the law and you'll be saved. Jesus taught forgive so that God will forgive you.

Paul taught keep the law and you're cursed. Paul taught forgive because God has already forgiven you.

Totally the same... :mock: :dunce:

God's Truth

Jesus taught keep the law and you'll be saved. Jesus taught forgive so that God will forgive you.
Jesus taught the guidelines for the new covenant, and then he shed his blood for the new covenant and fulfilled the old.
Paul taught keep the law and you're cursed. Paul taught forgive because God has already forgiven you.

Totally the same... :mock: :dunce:

Paul did not go against Jesus.

Jesus taught what kind of heart you must have to be saved.

If you don't forgive you will not be forgiven.

That stands forever for everyone.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus taught the guidelines for the new covenant, and then he shed his blood for the new covenant and fulfilled the old.

Paul did not go against Jesus.

Jesus taught what kind of heart you must have to be saved.

If you don't forgive you will not be forgiven.

That stands forever for everyone.
You clearly don't read what is written.

Read my post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.