HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Long ago, I met a kid who was a leader in a Chicago street gag. He told a street minister he wanted to go to hell because he believed he would beat to death the devil and take over hell and it would be one big dope dealing palace of hookers where he would be the dope lord king gangster forever.

I felt sorry for the street minister; what does one say to that?

Gee, I would have given him the bad news.

Those in hell have plucked out eyes and cut off hands. :sigh:

Matt. 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. 30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Zeke

It's not Christ's tomb, as it does not match any of the biblical criteria for it.

The one that does is this one.

You are the tomb/grave that Christ rises from once you reconcile the world, no longer judging anýone seeing only Christ within them frees you from the judge mental prison camps, camping out below Mt Sinai which is an allegory Galatians 4:24. one of many clues that unveil the spiritual meaning of scripture Luke 17:20-21, 1Cor 3:16, shows the intent is "inward" not history except for the rudimentary level of teaching to babes Galatians 4:1, Matt 11:11 where the flesh still seeks observation Matt 11:3.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Matt. 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. 30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

This kid was the top leader of a notorious Chicago street gang, much like Al Capone. He was killed a few years later by a co-leader, or second in command. So, he knows now about the devil, but at the time, he was sure he could have whipped Satan.

I went though a short time studying Sociology, more specific Juvenal Deviance. This is also part of criminology. Anyway, I liked studying it from a safe office, but had to experience some real world practice.

xfrodobagginsx

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

God's Truth

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

Faith alone can't save anyone it is dead; James 2:14, 17, 19, 20, 22, and 24.

You must ask for forgiveness of sins and repent of your sins.

Have all intention of not doing those sins anymore.

Call on Jesus to help you.

God's Truth

Those in hell plucked out their eyes and cut off their hands???

xfrodobagginsx

Faith alone can't save anyone it is dead; James 2:14, 17, 19, 20, 22, and 24.

You must ask for forgiveness of sins and repent of your sins.

Have all intention of not doing those sins anymore.

Call on Jesus to help you.

James was written to the Jews who were under the LAW. Works do not save. Paul's writings are for the gentiles who are under GRACE. It is by grace through faith without works. Read the book of Romans.

God's Truth

James was written to the Jews who were under the LAW. Works do not save. Paul's writings are for the gentiles who are under GRACE. It is by grace through faith without works. Read the book of Romans.

There is only one gospel that saves, and Jesus is not divided. Jesus didn't give the Jews one gospel and the Gentiles another---and especially not gospels in complete opposition of each other.

You have been ensnared. Now preach to say that prayer and to repent of sins and call on Jesus to help you stop all your sins.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus is grace.
Every word that came out of his mouth is grace. His flesh and blood is grace.

That doesn't mean that He taught grace, GT.

Do you really think that Paul wants any part of what you accuse him of doing?

You should probably hear what Paul had to say about those who were being drawn away from his gospel.

I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. - Galatians 1:6-7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians1:6-7&version=NKJV

There is a different gospel which is not another.

Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Man

This is true.

and the Jews who already belonged to the Father now had to go through Jesus the Son.

Why do you want me to leave out what the scripture says? The scripture says the LAMB.

Never.

Never.

What you said makes no sense.

Never.
Jesus is the Lamb of God to all. He is the sacrifice for all You are ensnared.

GT, Perhaps you should read Galatians 1 again.

You might have missed this:

I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. - Galatians 1:6-7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians1:6-7&version=NKJV

I am the one who has been saying Paul preached the same gospel to the Jews.

So have I. The difference is that that gospel, which is not another, is not the same gospel that Christ taught.

You need to get together with your ilk and they need to get you in on the debates that I have had with them. This is so pathetic. You don’t even know for sure what you believe.
John 4:22 "You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.

You are twisted pretending that you make sense when you do not, pretending you are wise and correcting me. What a joke.

He didn’t know things that Peter didn’t know, you say.
You are trying so hard to make what is senseless into wisdom.

So then, if what Peter was teaching was the same as what Paul was teaching, then why would Peter resist going to Cornelius's (a Gentile) house, yet Paul taught that it was ok to eat with Gentiles?

So you claim Paul was against the other apostles to Jesus the Lamb who takes away the SINS OF THE WORLD.

Yes, because what was revealed to PAUL FROM JESUS is different than what was taught to PETER AND THE TWELVE by JESUS.

You are not qualified to say that and that word has nothing to do with me. You throw out anything because you don’t have the truth.

So I'm not qualified to speak truth?

GT, you are a hypocrite, in more ways than one. There are no qualifications needed to state facts.

God's Truth

That doesn't mean that He taught grace, GT.

Jesus is full of grace and he gave of himself when he came to earth.

You should probably hear what Paul had to say about those who were being drawn away from his gospel.

There is a different gospel which is not another.

That is what you have done. You have another gospel.

Paul and Peter call the gospel God's gospel.

You claim Paul has something else, and then puts a curse on himself.

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Paul is saying 'we'. That is about what all the apostles preached.

This is true.

GT, Perhaps you should read Galatians 1 again.

You might have missed this:

You are the one who needs to read Galatians again:

To the churches in Galatia:

3Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Did you read that?

It is about JESUS giving his life for our sins.

That is what Jesus did when he came to earth.

Paul didn't come and give a different gospel.

So have I. The difference is that that gospel, which is not another, is not the same gospel that Christ taught.

Just listen to that insane talk.

So then, if what Peter was teaching was the same as what Paul was teaching, then why would Peter resist going to Cornelius's (a Gentile) house, yet Paul taught that it was ok to eat with Gentiles?
Peter was an apostle before Paul.
Peter did go to Cornelius' house.

Yes, because what was revealed to PAUL FROM JESUS is different than what was taught to PETER AND THE TWELVE by JESUS.

Jesus is not divided. What you are saying is outrageous.

Paul even taught exactly what John the baptizer taught.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

Acts 17:30
Although God overlooked the ignorance of earlier times, He now commands all men everywhere to repent.

Matthew 3:8
Produce fruit worthy of repentance.

Luke 3:8
Therefore produce fruit worthy of repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

Even Peter taught the same.

Acts 3:19
Repent, then, and turn back, so that your sins may be wiped away,

It is what Jesus taught.

Mark 4:12 so that although they look they may look but not see, and although they hear they may hear but not understand, so they may not repent and be forgiven.”

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach this message: “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.”

Matthew 11:21 “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! If the miracles done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.

Matthew 12:41 The people of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it, because they repented when Jonah preached to them—and now, something greater than Jonah is here!

Mark 4:12 so that although they look they may look but not see, and although they hear they may hear but not understand, so they may not repent and be forgiven.”

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

So I'm not qualified to speak truth?

GT, you are a hypocrite, in more ways than one. There are no qualifications needed to state facts.

You are not qualified to judge me.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus is full of grace and he gave of himself when he came to earth.

That is what you have done. You have another gospel.

Paul and Peter call the gospel God's gospel.

You claim Paul has something else, and then puts a curse on himself.

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Paul is saying 'we'. That is about what all the apostles preached.

You are the one who needs to read Galatians again:

To the churches in Galatia:

3Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Did you read that?

It is about JESUS giving his life for our sins.

That is what Jesus did when he came to earth.

Paul didn't come and give a different gospel.

Just listen to that insane talk.

Peter was an apostle before Paul.
Peter did go to Cornelius' house.

Jesus is not divided. What you are saying is outrageous.

Paul even taught exactly what John the baptizer taught.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

Acts 17:30
Although God overlooked the ignorance of earlier times, He now commands all men everywhere to repent.

Matthew 3:8
Produce fruit worthy of repentance.

Luke 3:8
Therefore produce fruit worthy of repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

Even Peter taught the same.

Acts 3:19
Repent, then, and turn back, so that your sins may be wiped away,

It is what Jesus taught.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach this message: “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.”

Matthew 11:21 “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! If the miracles done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.

Matthew 12:41 The people of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it, because they repented when Jonah preached to them—and now, something greater than Jonah is here!

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

GT, one question for you:

In your words, what is the Gospel?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

I am qualified.

Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge?I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? - 1 Corinthians 6:2-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians6:2-5&version=NKJV

But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ. - 1 Corinthians 2:15-16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians2:15-16&version=NKJV

Yet you judge me for judging you? You're a hypocrite, and you should repent.

Hypocrite:

“Judge not, that you be not judged.For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. - Matthew 7:1-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew7:1-5&version=NKJV

God's Truth

I am qualified.

Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge?I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? - 1 Corinthians 6:2-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians6:2-5&version=NKJV

But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ. - 1 Corinthians 2:15-16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians2:15-16&version=NKJV

Yet you judge me for judging you? You're a hypocrite, and you should repent.

Hypocrite:

“Judge not, that you be not judged.For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. - Matthew 7:1-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew7:1-5&version=NKJV

I took the plank out of my eye and it is how I can see clearly.

God's Truth

Through his death, burial and resurrection?

Did you want Jesus to come here as a man and say nothing about God, but then come back and speak about himself AFTER he ascended?

You are speaking unreasonably. Jesus taught the new covenant, and then shed his blood on the cross for the new covenant.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Did you want Jesus to come here as a man and say nothing about God, but then come back and speak about himself AFTER he ascended?

You are speaking unreasonably. Jesus taught the new covenant, and then shed his blood on the cross for the new covenant.

I'm asking you a simple question. How am I being unreasonable by simply asking a question?

You said:

The gospel is forgiveness and reconciliation through Jesus Christ.

And then I asked:

Through his death, burial and resurrection?

So is the gospel forgiveness and reconciliation through Jesus Christ's death, burial, and resurrection? Or is it something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.