HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

I'm asking you a simple question. How am I being unreasonable by simply asking a question?

You said:

And then I asked:

So is the gospel forgiveness and reconciliation through Jesus Christ's death, burial, and resurrection? Or is it something else?

You just need to consider more carefully, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you; Mark 4:24.

Jesus came and taught us the way. He then shed his blood on the cross. He taught to believe and obey him. That is what Paul teaches. You are badly mistaken.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You just need to consider more carefully, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you; Mark 4:24.

Jesus came and taught us the way. He then shed his blood on the cross. He taught to believe and obey him. That is what Paul teaches. You are badly mistaken.
Paul taught everyone he could Christ's DBR. Jesus taught only his Disciples, and even then He commanded them to "tell no one" about His coming DBR.

Jesus taught the "Gospel of the Kingdom" to everyone. Paul (almost) never mentions the "Gospel of the Kingdom."

God's Truth

Paul taught everyone he could Christ's DBR. Jesus taught only his Disciples, and even then He commanded them to "tell no one" about His coming DBR.

Jesus taught the "Gospel of the Kingdom" to everyone. Paul (almost) never mentions the "Gospel of the Kingdom."

So much confusion you have.

Paul taught everyone that the Lamb was sacrificed.

The Lamb being sacrificed is about sins being forgiven.

1 Corinthians 5:7 Get rid of the old yeast, so that you may be a new unleavened batch—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.

You don't know that Jesus did tell people to tell?

You are as any person in a false denomination, or even in a cult. You fail at being reasoned with. Doesn't common sense say it is never right to not obey?

What is this about divided kingdoms you are promoting.

You are a mess and there is only one way to get out of it.

Repent for every sin you have, including the sin of following and preaching false doctrines.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So much confusion you have.

Nope.

Paul taught everyone that the Lamb was sacrificed.

I.E. Christ's DBR. I agree.

The Lamb being sacrificed is about sins being forgiven.

More accurately, the debt from sin being paid for.

1 Corinthians 5:7 Get rid of the old yeast, so that you may be a new unleavened batch—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.

You don't know that Jesus did tell people to tell?

I just told you what Jesus taught people.

And He never taught anyone but his disciples of His upcoming sacrifice.

You are as any person in a false denomination, or even in a cult. You fail at being reasoned with.

Yet I'm the only one asking you what you believe, and trying to discuss it.

Doesn't common sense say it is never right to not obey?

Where have I ever said it's wrong to obey?

What is this about divided kingdoms you are promoting.

Nothing about divided kingdoms.

You are a mess and there is only one way to get out of it.

Repent for every sin you have,

I have already repented for all my sins, and Jesus has already forgiven me.

including the sin of following and preaching false doctrines.

Says the one who made up her own doctrine which she preaches to anyone who will listen.

God's Truth

Nope.

I.E. Christ's DBR. I agree.

More accurately, the debt from sin being paid for.

I just told you what Jesus taught people.

And He never taught anyone but his disciples of His upcoming sacrifice.
You are badly mistaken not knowing the scriptures.

Every Jew and even others knew what the sacrificed lambs were for. They were to take away sins.

John the baptizer taught it, and even Jesus' enemies knew Jesus said he was going to die and rise again. Why do you think the tomb where Jesus lay was guarded? lol

Yet I'm the only one asking you what you believe, and trying to discuss it.

I am glad that you are doing that, JR; but you also like to slander me.

Where have I ever said it's wrong to obey?

Back to that untruth are you?

You are going against me for saying we have to obey Jesus to get saved in the first place; and, you are going against me for saying we have to keep obeying to stay saved.

Nothing about divided kingdoms.

You going to play that dumb act? You know you said Paul didn't teach the kingdom that Jesus taught.

I have already repented for all my sins, and Jesus has already forgiven me.

Good for you, then now stop preaching against people who say to believe and repent of their sins to get saved. Don't be ensnared by the devil to hinder people from being saved.

Says the one who made up her own doctrine which she preaches to anyone who will listen.

I prove all my beliefs with scripture.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are badly mistaken not knowing the scriptures.

If that is so, please show where Christ taught the general public about His sacrifice (ie DBR).

Every Jew and even others knew what the sacrificed lambs were for. They were to take away sins.

Payment for sin, just like I said.

John the baptizer taught it, and even Jesus' enemies knew Jesus said he was going to die and rise again. Why do you think the tomb where Jesus lay was guarded? lol

The reason given for the guards is this:

On the next day, which followed the Day of Preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees gathered together to Pilate,saying, “Sir, we remember, while He was still alive, how that deceiver said, ‘After three days I will rise.’Therefore command that the tomb be made secure until the third day, lest His disciples come by night and steal Him away, and say to the people, ‘He has risen from the dead.’ So the last deception will be worse than the first.”Pilate said to them, “You have a guard; go your way, make it as secure as you know how.”So they went and made the tomb secure, sealing the stone and setting the guard. - Matthew 27:62-66 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew27:62-66&version=NKJV

I am glad that you are doing that, JR; but you also like to slander me.

I meant that you aren't, GT.

I don't slander you, GT (first of all, slander is verbal, libel is written/typed, such as on a forum).

I tell the truth and call you what you are.

Back to that untruth are you?

I have never said it's wrong to obey.

I say that obedience will not save, nor will it keep one saved. Only Christ's gift will save, and it's only effective in those who believe. Once saved, nothing can separate the saint from Christ.

You are going against me for saying we have to obey Jesus to get saved in the first place;

Because obedience will not save anyone.

(And no I'm not saying we shouldn't obey.)

and, you are going against me for saying we have to keep obeying to stay saved.

Obedience shows that one's faith is not dead.

It won't keep you saved, because if you are saved, you are sealed in Christ. Nothing can separate someone who is saved from Christ.

You going to play that dumb act? You know you said Paul didn't teach the kingdom that Jesus taught.

Paul taught the Gospel of Grace.

Jesus taught the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Paul never taught about the Kingdom except to say that Israel was promised a Kingdom, but that

Good for you, then now stop preaching against people who say to believe and repent of their sins to get saved.

When have I done that?

Don't be ensnared by the devil to hinder people from being saved.

Obedience to a law will not save anyone, which is what you teach. I teach that only Christ's gift will save, and that those who believe receive it.

I prove all my beliefs with scripture.

No, actually, you don't.

You have not provided scripture for many things that you falsely teach.

God's Truth

If that is so, please show where Christ taught the general public about His sacrifice (ie DBR).

Payment for sin, just like I said.

The reason given for the guards is this:

On the next day, which followed the Day of Preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees gathered together to Pilate,saying, “Sir, we remember, while He was still alive, how that deceiver said, ‘After three days I will rise.’Therefore command that the tomb be made secure until the third day, lest His disciples come by night and steal Him away, and say to the people, ‘He has risen from the dead.’ So the last deception will be worse than the first.”Pilate said to them, “You have a guard; go your way, make it as secure as you know how.”So they went and made the tomb secure, sealing the stone and setting the guard. - Matthew 27:62-66 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew27:62-66&version=NKJV

You don't even see it. Read how those scriptures say, "Sir, we remember,____".

What did they remember?

God's Truth

I meant that you aren't, GT.

I don't slander you, GT (first of all, slander is verbal, libel is written/typed, such as on a forum).
I'm not looking to sue you. I couldn't care any less about your little lawyer knowledge.

I only care about God's Truth, and God says not to slander. Do you think God should have said don't commit libel? Think.

I tell the truth and call you what you are.

I have never said it's wrong to obey.

You are going against me for saying we have to obey.
You even wrongly claim we don't have to obey Jesus teachings because you say it is only to the Jews.
I say that obedience will not save, nor will it keep one saved. Only Christ's gift will save, and it's only effective in those who believe. Once saved, nothing can separate the saint from Christ.

The only people who will suffer God's wrath and repent are those who believe but did not stop sinning and repent before the wrath. Do you really want to suffer wrath?

Because obedience will not save anyone.

(And no I'm not saying we shouldn't obey.)

The scriptures say you have deceived yourself.

Obedience shows that one's faith is not dead.

It won't keep you saved, because if you are saved, you are sealed in Christ. Nothing can separate someone who is saved from Christ.

Paul taught the Gospel of Grace.

Jesus taught the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Paul never taught about the Kingdom except to say that Israel was promised a Kingdom, but that

But what?

Again, God's kingdom is not divided.

When have I done that?

Obedience to a law will not save anyone, which is what you teach. I teach that only Christ's gift will save, and that those who believe receive it.

Jesus taught how to be saved and given the Holy Spirit. You go against him.

No, actually, you don't.

You have not provided scripture for many things that you falsely teach.

I give scripture for everything that I teach. What are you thinking of?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You don't even see it. Read how those scriptures say, "Sir, we remember,____".

What did they remember?

GT, Of course I saw it. They remembered that "the Deceiver (ie Jesus) said 'in three days I will rise again'." But that's only the beginning of the line of thinking that led to what I bolded, italicised, and underlined. "Lest" means with the intention of preventing (something undesirable). Whatever follows "lest" is usually a reason for doing something.

The paragraph then continues:

Therefore command that the tomb be made secure until the third day, lest His disciples come by night and steal Him away, and say to the people, ‘He has risen from the dead.’ So the last deception will be worse than the first.” - Matthew 27:64 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew27:64&version=NKJV

That is the reason the guards were stationed at the tomb, because they thought that Jesus' followers would steal His body. They obviously didn't believe Jesus when He said that He would raise Himself in three days.

Please pay attention, GT.

God's Truth

GT, Of course I saw it. They remembered that "the Deceiver (ie Jesus) said 'in three days I will rise again'." But that's only the beginning of the line of thinking that led to what I bolded, italicised, and underlined. "Lest" means with the intention of preventing (something undesirable). Whatever follows "lest" is usually a reason for doing something.

The paragraph then continues:

Therefore command that the tomb be made secure until the third day, lest His disciples come by night and steal Him away, and say to the people, ‘He has risen from the dead.’ So the last deception will be worse than the first.” - Matthew 27:64 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew27:64&version=NKJV

That is the reason the guards were stationed at the tomb, because they thought that Jesus' followers would steal His body. They obviously didn't believe Jesus when He said that He would raise Himself in three days.

Please pay attention, GT.

You said Jesus didn't teach that he would die and rise again. You miss the point that he did teach it, and even his enemies knew it.

xfrodobagginsx

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, Or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

Danoh

James was written to the Jews who were under the LAW. Works do not save. Paul's writings are for the gentiles who are under GRACE. It is by grace through faith without works. Read the book of Romans.

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, Or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

Unless I misunderstood you, it appears you're a Dispy who holds that a prayer - which is a work - can save one.

Consider thinking on that a bit.

In memory of Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

God's Truth

Unless I misunderstood you, it appears you're a Dispy who holds that a prayer - which is a work - can save one.

Consider thinking on that a bit.

In memory of Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

You have to also repent of your sins.

Faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone-- Scripture

xfrodobagginsx

You have to also repent of your sins.

Faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone-- Scripture

You are referring to James which was written to the Jews who were still under the law and the gospel of Grace. They are to believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and be Baptized for salvation. That is the gospel of the Kingdom, however, under the Gospel of Grace, which is what Paul taught to the Gentiles we are to believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose from the dead for our sins and call on Him for salvation. Repenting comes as the result of salvation under God, it's not the cause. Read the Scriptures. Romans 10:9.10-13

God's Truth

You are referring to James which was written to the Jews who were still under the law and the gospel of Grace. They are to believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and be Baptized for salvation. That is the gospel of the Kingdom, however, under the Gospel of Grace, which is what Paul taught to the Gentiles we are to believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose from the dead for our sins and call on Him for salvation. Repenting comes as the result of salvation under God, it's not the cause. Read the Scriptures. Romans 10:9.10-13

Jesus didn't give two different opposing gospels. Jesus is not divided.

John the baptizer preached repent; Jesus himself taught the exact same thing that John was preaching, right after John was put in prison; Jesus' apostles taught repent, and Paul does too.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

xfrodobagginsx

Jesus didn't give two different opposing gospels. Jesus is not divided.

John the baptizer preached repent; Jesus himself taught the exact same thing that John was preaching, right after John was put in prison; Jesus' apostles taught repent, and Paul does too.

Jesus and John were ministering the the Jews, so yes they would preach the same thing as each other. Where do you see them preaching to believe in the death, burial and resurrection for salvation?

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Paul preached to both Jews and Gentiles, but His ministry was primarily to the gentiles. The Gospel of grace is Romans 10:9,10-13

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Turning to God for salvation believing that Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead is repenting of their unbelief. After salvation, a Christian the good deeds are the result of salvation, not the cause.

My response is in bold above.

God's Truth

My response is in bold above.

Jesus and John were ministering the the Jews, so yes they would preach the same thing as each other. Where do you see them preaching to believe in the death, burial and resurrection for salvation?

Jesus taught to believe in him for forgiveness of sins.
He also taught that he would die and would rise again.
Paul preached to both Jews and Gentiles, but His ministry was primarily to the gentiles. The Gospel of grace is Romans 10:9,10-13
Paul taught primarily to the Gentiles because the Jews did not trust him, they thought he was trying to trick them to say they believed in Jesus so that he could drag them off to jail and have them beat and killed.

Jesus was full of grace and came with grace. Do you really think he did not teach and give grace when he came with it?

Turning to God for salvation believing that Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead is repenting of their unbelief.

Many Gentiles and Greeks never even heard of Jesus, so how could they merely repent of unbelief?

We are to repent of our sins.

After salvation, a Christian the good deeds are the result of salvation, not the cause.

Jesus' words are Spirit and life. He is the Way. You have to do what the Way says to have the Spirit and life. You have to keep obeying to have that life.

xfrodobagginsx

4. Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, Or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe and confess that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I now place my faith in You as my Lord. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

Status
Not open for further replies.