How do you defend yourself against people who will blow themselves up to kill you?

eider

dodge

But the big wide world at large just thinks that such ideas come from loons.....

The "Allah is the Moon-God" Nonsense Could Be the Stupidest Anti ...
www.loonwatch.com/.../the-allah-is-...t-anti-muslim-conspiracy-theory-yet-page-iii/
‎12 Aug 2011 ... Robert Morey's primary “proof” that Allah refers to the pagan moon-god is that “
Allah” was known to the pre-Islamic Arabs. Argues Morey on ...

:idunno:

The proof that Muslims do not follow God is pretty evident except to the brain dead.

dodge

"Dodge" must be auditioning for honorary Russian citizenship - they don't like Muslims either!

Folks that do not want their daughters raped, their little boys sodomized,Sharia law, a false god forced on them, and their kids blown to bits generally feel the same way.

In 68 I put my money where my mouth was and joined the United States Marine Corps. Have you ever served anyone other than yourself ?

dodge

Allah is not a moon god. And you are not the only one here who has served their country.Not that having been in uniform makes anybody more intelligent...

Those who have no skin in the game, running their mouths who have never served or protected anything, speaking like they know what they are talking about are in short uninformed and speaking from a position of ignorance.

Yes allah was a moon god before Muhammad united the tribes under that banner, and is still a moon god.

Have you ever been in the middle east ? I have been there 6 times 3 times to Iraq and 3 times to Afghanistan. Their cultures coupled with Islam make them tribal and dangerous, and you sticking your head in the sand will be no comfort to the families of their murdered loved ones.

dodge

I mean precisely what I said, a thing you understandably fail to address in this childish response. Without question, some Muslims use God to murder in His name. And do you know who is doing most of the dying and fighting to oppose them?

Islam in its actual orthodoxy.

Your understanding of what Islam teaches lines up with those murderous nutters, to be sure, but not with the greater part of Islam that is contending with them. That alone should have you second guessing yourself, but I suppose you'll have to learn to spell properly first.

Go spend almost 6 years in the middle east and then come back when you might have a clue what you are talking about.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Go spend almost 6 years in the middle east and then come back when you might have a clue what you are talking about.
That's about as lame a non-responsive stab at rebuttal as could be imagined.

Jules Verne couldn't imagine a less credible appeal to anecdotal and personal authority.

Here's one quick rebuttal: you've spent far less time there (assuming) than the people who live there and are fighting ISIS. You've spent far less time (assuming) trying to understand that religion than the Muslims who are fighting ISIS and the religious authorities in Islam that have widely and repeatedly condemned them.

Here's another: there are racists who've lived near and around black people their entire lives. They still don't get it.

Six years and that's all you came away with? It must have taken you twenty to get a bachelor's (assuming). :plain:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Here's one quick rebuttal: you've spent far less time there (assuming) than the people who live there and are fighting ISIS.

gee, i thought you were an american

what a surprise to find that you "live there and are fighting ISIS"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
As sad an echo as that was, I'm a little proud you wrote that many words in a row to anyone without "retard" in it.

You know, I could just tell you what the inference was...again. :eek:

now that was retarded

0f20aa6fc86e9fad9001a783ace6f408.jpg

glorydaz

That's about as lame a non-responsive stab at rebuttal as could be imagined.

Jules Verne couldn't imagine a less credible appeal to anecdotal and personal authority.

Here's one quick rebuttal: you've spent far less time there (assuming) than the people who live there and are fighting ISIS. You've spent far less time (assuming) trying to understand that religion than the Muslims who are fighting ISIS and the religious authorities in Islam that have widely and repeatedly condemned them.

Here's another: there are racists who've lived near and around black people their entire lives. They still don't get it.

Six years and that's all you came away with? It must have taken you twenty to get a bachelor's (assuming). :plain:

Town the Clown shows the only bravery he has....running his big mouth while his fellow libs pat him on the back. Gotta love those libs. They are great at showing us what we don't want to be.