How do you defend yourself against people who will blow themselves up to kill you?

eider

was he dead?
There you go again, displaying your kind of Christianity.
Originally Posted by Town Heretic.................you think Christ came to save the Christians?
what, you think He came to save those who reject Him? :kookoo:
Heh.... [MENTION=7640]Town Heretic[/MENTION].... let's teach the doser about Jesus, shall we?
:D
Mark {2:15} And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him. {2:16} And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners? {2:17} When Jesus heard [it,] he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
matthew 5:18
Ha ha! So you obey all the 96 sacrificial laws, and the clothing laws, and the food preparation laws, and the land laws, and the tax laws, and the........... I don't think so.
Why you don't even obey the New Laws by the looks of it.
You are a cop-out, because you duck and dodge around the bible as suits your purpose.
=hypocrit?

eider

"Your" - England- antisemitism

No. Our laws support all religions, and Jewish Lords sit in our House of Lords.
Of course, we do have neo-nazi and NF nutters, but they've lost their voices somewhat.

It's nice to see that you support Jews and Judaism, Intojoy.
Really good.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Mark {2:15} And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him. {2:16} And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners? {2:17} When Jesus heard [it,] he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

you're conflating calling sinners to repentance with "those who reject him"

pretty retarded of you :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Every single saved soul did that until they didn't. True for the atheist, the Muslim, the Buddhist etc. who convert. True for you, I hope.

My Christ prayed from the cross for people in the act of murdering him. And his prayer wasn't for their pain and suffering.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
No. Our laws support all religions, and Jewish Lords sit in our House of Lords.
Of course, we do have neo-nazi and NF nutters, but they've lost their voices somewhat.

It's nice to see that you support Jews and Judaism, Intojoy.
Really good.

Jesus will not return until the Jews ask for Him to return bro.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

ok doser

My Christ prayed from the cross for people in the act of murdering him. And his prayer wasn't for their pain and suffering.

was it a prayer that they would continue murdering more innocent people?

my Christ told his followers to shake the dust off their feet as a testimony against those who reject His Word

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Did I say that? No, no I didn't. You can't address what I actually wrote so you're trying your hand at misdirection.

my Christ told his followers to shake the dust off their feet as a testimony against those who reject His Word
Do you understand the custom he was enlarging and what it signified? Or are you just looking for a way to reject His direction from the cross and join in with the religious leaders who mocked him for spending time among the unclean and heathen?

Here's what Sod is stepping around:
Every single saved soul did that until they didn't. True for the atheist, the Muslim, the Buddhist etc. who convert. True for you, I hope.

Amazing what you can make the Bible say when you don't believe it.
You've already amply displayed your maturity. No need to compound the embarrassment by bearing false witness.

Speaking of:
remember, town thinks mooslims worship God

ok doser

You can't address what I actually wrote ...

sure i can

when it comes to mooslims, you toe the typical retarded liberal line

and as much as you channel your new age touchy feely "christianity", nobody here's fooled that you're a member of the Body

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

He also said He was the *only* way, i wonder why thats not believed?

eider

From your previous posts which I have read, I do not believe that it has been Christ who has been speaking to you.

eider

Do you understand the custom he was enlarging and what it signified? ..............

On the side................... I've always believed that it (shake the dust....) meant 'walk away.... that household, person or group is no longer your responsibility'.

But if you've got a better 'take' on it then please tell me.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
On the side................... I've always believed that it (shake the dust....) meant 'walk away.... that household, person or group is no longer your responsibility'.

But if you've got a better 'take' on it then please tell me.

It means you shake the dust and move aside while we put them in the dust.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
sure i can
And then he didn't. :plain:

when it comes to mooslims, you toe the typical retarded liberal line
See, not only isn't that true, it's not even on the point.

and as much as you channel your new age touchy feely "christianity"
It's called compassion. You could at least learn how to spell it.

, nobody here's fool that you're a member of the Body
I think you meant "fooled". That said, you're obviously well qualified to speak for nobody, but not for anyone else.

Last edited: