How do you defend yourself against people who will blow themselves up to kill you?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You only expose your own stupidity !
No, but it doesn't cost me anything if it makes you feel better...and since you're wrong on a few points that followed that's going to sting you worse than it does me.

The Koran has numerous Surah's that say kill with the sword those who do not accept Islam.
The problem you and Yor and people who want to see and paint Islam as this one thing you have in your mind is that anyone paying attention to the facts can't help seeing the problem: Islam is fighting ISIS.

ALL Muslim's support the over thrown of democracy and want Sharia law.
No, they observably don't and haven't. In fact, Turkey has been mostly Muslim and democratic for generations and Muslims exposed to Western traditions for long tend to support democratic principles.

NONE of them should be in the U.S. or in any country that is a democracy.
You probably have a list of people who shouldn't be and I doubt Muslims are the only ones on it. Our republic is bigger than your idea.

Lon

Problem is, you almost never know he's an enemy until he's detonated and taken you with him.

Then I hope he is converted REALLY QUICKLY!!!

Only in the context of defending our faith in Christ. Yet Islam is not attacking faith in Christ they are attacking anyone and everyone who is non muslim.
I neglected that it was the political section and the royal 'you/we' .... :e4e:

dodge

Town Heretic;5030488]No, but it doesn't cost me anything if it makes you feel better...and since you're wrong on a few points that followed that's going to sting you worse than it does me.

nah, I am not a brain dead liberal.

The problem you and Yor and people who want to see and paint Islam as this one thing you have in your mind is that anyone paying attention to the facts can't help seeing the problem: Islam is fighting ISIS.

wrong again it is Sunni and Shia's fighting, bet you had no clue !

Saudi is Sunni and Iran is Shia and they fight each other through proxy wars.

No, they observably don't and haven't. In fact, Turkey has been mostly Muslim and democratic for generations and Muslims exposed to Western traditions for long tend to support democratic principles.

You do understand that only Egypt has a quasi democracy right out of all the Muslim countries right ?

You probably have a list of people who shouldn't be and I doubt Muslims are the only ones on it. Our republic is bigger than your idea.

Vengeance is mine says the Lord. I have no problem with them killing each other , but it is past insanity to import folks who want you dead into your own country.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Only in the context of defending our faith in Christ. Yet Islam is not attacking faith in Christ they are attacking anyone and everyone who is non muslim.
But Christians are definitely targets. That these Kamikazes don't distinguish between actual Christians, and the quote-unquote Christian western world in general, doesn't lessen the problem here. :)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
the Koran does have a warlike instruction to the faithful
Correct.
that was 'back in the day' when the early converts were fighting for their lives, day by day
It's their Scripture. And there's nothing in their Scripture that revises those warlike instructions. Do you see the problem?
The vast majority of Muslims accept that's just history and that today's message is 'Salaam'.
And how steadfast is that majority? What firm foundation's it based on? Whims. There's no safety or peace with this stat, what this stat says more than anything is that Muslims know their false religion is doomed, because the Church is going to grind it into powder, and let it blow away in the wind. They're afraid. If they were only half as feckless as you they'd stand up with the extremists, but they're not. They're like you, they're afraid, afraid that their false faith has just about run out of gas, or run out the Church's patience with it. It must and it will die.
Iran has just voted overwhelmingly for moderation and more friendship with the Western World. The people achieved this through Democracy and a National Election.
Oh, wow. Democracy. Yes, that's the salvation we're looking for from this open, pus-filled sore on the human race. It's worked before! Oh wait, no it actually never works.
Much of Sharia Law is extracted directly from the Laws of Moses because Islam is an Abrahamic Faith.
Oh, I dint realize you were not only a feckless, faithless coward, but also thoroughly disrespectful of Muslims as well? Hey, you really do have something going for you there, don't ya? Islam doesn't "extract" anything from either Moses or from Christ, because Islam believes that both sets of Scripture are corrupted. But good job with the disrespect and dishonor. :e4e:
That does pose problems in Western Society because we have moderated our laws to fit with modern times, much to the annoyance also of some Fundamentalist and Extremist Christians who also quote many of the laws held by Islam.
We should tell convicted capital criminals that they deserve to be hanged, drawn, and quartered, as a mild but just penalty. The more fair penalty would be something like the breaking wheel; something that really intensifies and lengthens the suffering and agony. And in public, for a deterrent to others. The idea is to break every bone in the body, slowly and methodically, and with them kept conscious. This is what capital offenses deserve, and we should let all capital criminals know this. :idunno:
Your opinion is acknowledged, but here in the UK the majority supports integration, moderation, equality, free diversity and above all, peace.
How's that working again?
We've got to follow our own hearts in this.
We do. :e4e:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

feckless (adj.) Look up feckless at Dictionary.com

1590s, from feck, "effect, value, vigor" (late 15c.), Scottish shortened form of effect (n.), + -less. Popularized by Carlyle, who left its opposite, feckful, in dialectal obscurity. Related: Fecklessly; fecklessness.

idurrr needs to become more feckful :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

feckless (adj.) Look up feckless at Dictionary.com

1590s, from feck, "effect, value, vigor" (late 15c.), Scottish shortened form of effect (n.), + -less. Popularized by Carlyle, who left its opposite, feckful, in dialectal obscurity. Related: Fecklessly; fecklessness.

idurrr needs to become more feckful :)

yes, you are now in the running to replace Bill O'Reilly

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Who would that be, imbecile?

159142655_XS.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
nah, I am not a brain dead liberal.
Me either, though you'd be surprised how many morons try to declare me into that corner...makes the wife, who is a liberal, laugh out loud.

wrong again it is Sunni and Shia's fighting, bet you had no clue !
I didn't say anything about the division in Islam. I noted that ISIS was being fought largely other Muslims. You do realize that both of those are Muslims, right?

You do understand that only Egypt has a quasi democracy right out of all the Muslim countries right ?
I can't understand what isn't true. Turkey, our NATO ally, by way of, is going to give you a stern talking to. Beyond that, you should look at what Westernized Muslims think about it. You'll be surprised.

Vengeance is mine says the Lord.
Which, thankfully, neither of us is.

I have no problem with them killing each other
What, you think Christ came to save the Christians? :plain:

but it is past insanity to import folks who want you dead into your own country.
Which nobody is trying to do and, by the way, doesn't begin to describe most Muslims. We've had generations of them here. Some born that way, some converted. Most of them peaceful and productive citizens, just like the Baptists and Rotarians.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Which nobody is trying to do and, by the way, doesn't begin to describe most Muslims. We've had generations of them here. Some born that way, some converted. Most of them peaceful and productive citizens, just like the Baptists and Rotarians.
Something changed in the 1970s, it's admitted. I'm not sure what.

eider

Just want to address this:
You know, a religion that teaches that it's own holy book is outdated isn't much of a religion...
Not even Christianity does that.
So you don't know much about Christianity.
The Old Testament is just that, an Old Covenant.
True Christians follow the New Covenant.

eider

................... that Muslims know their false religion is doomed, because the Church is going to grind it into powder, and let it blow away in the wind.........
I shouldn't think your Church is going anyhere. Christianity is what is growing..... true Christianity. Nothing like what you preach.
Oh, I dint realize you were not only a feckless, faithless coward, but also thoroughly disrespectful of Muslims as well?
The gaps in your ideas....... that you criticise folks for disrespecting a religion that you hate.
Where is your integrity?
We should tell convicted capital criminals that they deserve to be hanged, drawn, and quartered, as a mild but just penalty. The more fair penalty would be something like the breaking wheel; something that really intensifies and lengthens the suffering and agony. And in public, for a deterrent to others. The idea is to break every bone in the body, slowly and methodically, and with them kept conscious.
Oh..... you Christian, you! :rotfl:
Keep on showing your true nature to the World.