How do you defend yourself against people who will blow themselves up to kill you?

musterion

One at a time?

Romans 12:20 Proverbs 25:21If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink; 22For you will heap burning coals on his head, And the LORD will reward you.

Problem is, you almost never know he's an enemy until he's detonated and taken you with him.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
He said, using another word he either doesn't understand or simply isn't capable of sustaining. Like I said to your shadow, if declaration in lieu of rationality ever amounts to anything you might too.

Remember that thread you started on me years ago? I instagrizzeled it with pics from hawaii and you shut it down. Bring it back bro.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
One at a time?

Romans 12:20 Proverbs 25:21If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink; 22For you will heap burning coals on his head, And the LORD will reward you.

Only in the context of defending our faith in Christ. Yet Islam is not attacking faith in Christ they are attacking anyone and everyone who is non muslim.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
And other Mohammedans. Just blew up an ice cream parlor.

If I'm a soldier and am captured and proclaim my faith in Christ then Lon's verses apply. Because it then becomes individual and personally against my own life. But up to that point I don't represent a Christian nation or defend a Christian faith of a Christian nation. I'm merely fighting an enemy for a country that happens to have more Christians in it than any other nation. Therefore it is all out killing that these enemies are to receive, no quarter given, kill every last one of them. Just as we would not have invaded their sovereign lands to take away their lives and the lives of their children, we will not allow others to invade our sovereign land and take the lives of our wives and children. We will take the fury of all the might of the American soldier and completely decimate their entire populations.

That's the attitude.

eider

The Koran has numerous Surah's that say kill with the sword those who do not accept Islam.
Hi.... again.
Although the Koran does have a warlike instruction to the faithful, that was 'back in the day' when the early converts were fighting for their lives, day by day. The vast majority of Muslims accept that's just history and that today's message is 'Salaam'.

ALL Muslim's support the over thrown of democracy......
No.... they don't. Iran has just voted overwhelmingly for moderation and more friendship with the Western World. The people achieved this through Democracy and a National Election.

.......and want Sharia law.
Much of Sharia Law is extracted directly from the Laws of Moses because Islam is an Abrahamic Faith. That does pose problems in Western Society because we have moderated our laws to fit with modern times, much to the annoyance also of some Fundamentalist and Extremist Christians who also quote many of the laws held by Islam.

NONE of them should be in the U.S. or in any country that is a democracy.
Your opinion is acknowledged, but here in the UK the majority supports integration, moderation, equality, free diversity and above all, peace.

We've got to follow our own hearts in this.

dodge

eider;5030430]Hi.... again.
Although the Koran does have a warlike instruction to the faithful, that was 'back in the day' when the early converts were fighting for their lives, day by day. The vast majority of Muslims accept that's just history and that today's message is 'Salaam'.

I would get banned if I said the first thing that came to my mind ! You cannot be that stupid, no way. France, Germany , Sweden, America, and many other countries have had RECENT MUSLIM terror attacks.

It is what Islam is murder, death, complete control of their women. Muslims cannot live with each other they surely cannot live with peaceful people. Sunnis hate the Shia and vice versa and they are all Muslim.
Salaam is like taqquia do you even know what Taqquia, and or Kittim do you know what they are ? those 2 words and others are taught in their Koran and they are taught to lie to further Islam.

I would say wake up but it looks like you are hopelessly stupid.

No.... they don't. Iran has just voted overwhelmingly for moderation and more friendship with the Western World. The people achieved this through Democracy and a National Election.

Really , as their head imam controls their country.

Much of Sharia Law is extracted directly from the Laws of Moses because Islam is an Abrahamic Faith. That does pose problems in Western Society because we have moderated our laws to fit with modern times, much to the annoyance also of some Fundamentalist and Extremist Christians who also quote many of the laws held by Islam.

Wrong again ! Show me in the OT where anyone taught to throw acid in the face of little girls for going to school, or where dads were taught to kill their daughters.
Your opinion is acknowledged, but here in the UK the majority supports integration, moderation, equality, free diversity and above all, peace.

Sadly, I agree Europe is lost.

As rape is rampant in Europe and every where Muslims are allowed it appears you care NOTHING for the girls and women in Britain.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hi.... again.

I am following my heart

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... here in the UK the majority supports integration, moderation, equality, free diversity and above all, peace.

prolly not these guys or their families:

af-composite-victims-22.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If I'm a soldier and am captured and proclaim my faith in Christ then Lon's verses apply. Because it then becomes individual and personally against my own life. But up to that point I don't represent a Christian nation or defend a Christian faith of a Christian nation. I'm merely fighting an enemy for a country that happens to have more Christians in it than any other nation. Therefore it is all out killing that these enemies are to receive, no quarter given, kill every last one of them. Just as we would not have invaded their sovereign lands to take away their lives and the lives of their children, we will not allow others to invade our sovereign land and take the lives of our wives and children. We will take the fury of all the might of the American soldier and completely decimate their entire populations.

That's the attitude.

Indeed. It doesnt mean to feed and clothe and invite in the rapist and murderer of your child in that you were forced to watch because you wouldnt convert to the religion of the sword

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hi.... again.

Here's what I need you to do. Go out in front of Big Ben, bend down and grab your ankles and kiss your butt goodbye. This will serve as a symbolic prophecy for England when the muslims take away your country as a judgement for your antisemitism.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Indeed. It doesnt mean to feed and clothe and invite in the rapist and murderer of your child in that you were forced to watch because you wouldnt convert to the religion of the sword

Right. If we were arrested for our faith then we are to turn the other cheek but if we are protecting our own from wicked men who are pursuing wickedness then we have the right to defend ourselves. The romans had a religion where the emperor was a god but that did not stop the Hebrew Christians from fighting against him in the Barcochba rebellion. There's a time when we know God is asking us to suffer for the sake of Christ in order to witness to others but this is not such a time.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Remember that thread you started on me years ago? I instagrizzeled it with pics from hawaii and you shut it down. Bring it back bro.
I remember starting a thread to answer a thread that was shut down. You hid behind stuff like that so it was a waste of time...much like this or reading you in general.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Just want to address this:

Hi.... again.

You know, a religion that teaches that it's own holy book is outdated isn't much of a religion...

Not even Christianity does that.

ClimateSanity

Which you can't actually know or objectively state. And that's before you get to the assumptive part in relation to my own knowledge.

You mean, "That alone makes his education superior to yours." Or was it that you honestly thought I might be coupling my education to someone else's and you wanted to be absolutely clear that this was a one on one contest? :plain:
What difference does it make where you place the word alone?