How do you defend yourself against people who will blow themselves up to kill you?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He didn't accept everything he was told.
Which you can't actually know or objectively state. And that's before you get to the assumptive part in relation to my own knowledge.

That makes his education superior to yours alone.
You mean, "That alone makes his education superior to yours." Or was it that you honestly thought I might be coupling my education to someone else's and you wanted to be absolutely clear that this was a one on one contest? :plain:

musterion

You're right, he doesn't appear to be a Christian. He's just really, really anti-Semitic, anti-Muslim, anti-"libtard", pro-Nazi, pro-Confederate...

The point is, your drone programming demanded he be a right wing Christian fundie. You wanted and needed him to be.

He isn't.

He's a hard-core leftist. Clinton wasn't far enough Left for him. As with most cases like this, he ends up being a Democrat. It harshes your fake news narrative.

eider

Resolution? Of what? To give in to them, or stop them?

Let's hear the best 'peaceful resolution' you've come up with so far.

I'd look to the people of Manchester for ideas on that one.
They came out into the streets, all different cultures, nationalities, races, religions, creeds, colours, sexualities..... and stood together. Their motto this last week has been 'Stand Together'.

Nobody says that's a quick fix..... just a long haul of togetherness.
There will be set-backs.
We'll still stand together.

eider

You did NOT just stupid up this thread with the imbecile-level reading comp of confusing his name with his non-faith, did you? REALLY?

Ah ha! So that's how you do it, eh?
If a Sikh, or maybe a Hindu, or definitely a Muslim, commits a crime, then it was a Hindu, Sikh or Muslim who carried that out.
But if a Christian commits a crime...... that person could not possibly be a Christian!...... is that how it works?

Hmmmm...... I wonder who was bombing who in Northern Ireland..... hmmmmm.....
I wonder who has been attacking family planning clinics and doctors over your way...... hmmmm.

I wonder who murdered those folks on that train in the last 72 hours...... Oh..... that was a Mr Christian. True!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The American Soldier has fought only wicked enemies in all of America's wars. And if it were not for Christianity America would not have cared about human decency and the value of human life.
It was not Muslim Americans nor Jewish Americans that molded the US armed forces to become the only world power in the history of mankind that only fights for righteous causes.
As the coming of Messiah gets nearer this remarkable fighting force will come to an end because after the rapture of the church there will be no one left to restrain the leftist's who have no moral compass.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

WizardofOz

Ah ha! So that's how you do it, eh?
If a Sikh, or maybe a Hindu, or definitely a Muslim, commits a crime, then it was a Hindu, Sikh or Muslim who carried that out.
But if a Christian commits a crime...... that person could not possibly be a Christian!...... is that how it works?

Hmmmm...... I wonder who was bombing who in Northern Ireland..... hmmmmm.....
I wonder who has been attacking family planning clinics and doctors over your way...... hmmmm.

I wonder who murdered those folks on that train in the last 72 hours...... Oh..... that was a Mr Christian. True!

His last name was 'Christian'. That doesn't make him a Christian

eider

Yeah, I know........
But what about the rest of the post?
The mass murders in the Troubles, the Clinics-attacks, etc...

Well, just look at what (some so-called) Christians are suggesting in this thread.

It'll be sad if Mr Christian ends up being..... a Christian, won't it?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
How do you defend yourself against people who will blow themselves up to kill you?

Yeah, I know........
But what about the rest of the post?
The mass murders in the Troubles, the Clinics-attacks, etc...

Well, just look at what (some so-called) Christians are suggesting in this thread.

It'll be sad if Mr Christian ends up being..... a Christian, won't it?

Name one war where the USA fought good guys.

eider

I had a 'look around' on the jolly old www, and these are some of the reports about him that I noticed....
Although denounced by the group, he attended a 'Patriot Prayer' rally on April 29th
right winger......................
giving Nazi salutes. ................................
yelling racial slurs.............................
far-right themes................................
openly antisemitic ............................
white nationalist ..........................
https://www.facebook.com/PatriotPrayerUSA/?rc=p

I'm trying to think if there might be any rightist, racist, anti-semitic, white nationalist folks who might attend a Patriot-Prayer rally who might possibly indentify themselves as Christians?
No....... that couldn't be...... just couldn't be....

eider

Name one war where the USA fought good guys.

Where did that come from?

You want me to go look and come back with answers so that we can start some new debate on this thread?
Tell you what what....... you have internet access, so why don't you go search for US Military actions against good guys and do some research yourself?

I'm not going there..... not on this thread.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Where did that come from?

You want me to go look and come back with answers so that we can start some new debate on this thread?
Tell you what what....... you have internet access, so why don't you go search for US Military actions against good guys and do some research yourself?

I'm not going there..... not on this thread.

Delicious

dodge

I'd look to the people of Manchester for ideas on that one.
They came out into the streets, all different cultures, nationalities, races, religions, creeds, colours, sexualities..... and stood together. Their motto this last week has been 'Stand Together'.

Nobody says that's a quick fix..... just a long haul of togetherness.
There will be set-backs.
We'll still stand together.

As the mudslime murders the Germans , French, Brits,Swedes, Americans, and any that are not mudslime YOU can stand with those who want to kill you, but no one that is not brain dead will join you.

WizardofOz

I had a 'look around' on the jolly old www, and these are some of the reports about him that I noticed....
Although denounced by the group, he attended a 'Patriot Prayer' rally on April 29th
right winger......................
giving Nazi salutes. ................................
yelling racial slurs.............................
far-right themes................................
openly antisemitic ............................
white nationalist ..........................
https://www.facebook.com/PatriotPrayerUSA/?rc=p

I'm trying to think if there might be any rightist, racist, anti-semitic, white nationalist folks who might attend a Patriot-Prayer rally who might possibly indentify themselves as Christians?
No....... that couldn't be...... just couldn't be....

Doesn't matter what political party this person was a part of. The bottom line is two are dead with another injured. They were put in these conditions due to the actions of a lunatic who couldn't deal with people displaying decency. The entire perpetuation of polarizing discussions is stupid. It only serves to lay blame to an ideology for no good reason.

This guy was a terrible person. Ideology aside, I don't care if he followed Ghandi, this was a tragedy. The fact that both sides of this discussion are attempting to polarize it for their own gain is awful.
:think:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Statistically, the average American has the same probability of being hit by an asteroid than being killed by a terrorist (1:20 million)!

We would all be far better off by turning our attention to much more likely scenarios like being hit by lightning (1:5.5 million) or drowning in a bathtub (1:800 000).

Last edited: