ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

Interplanner

(1 Thess 2:14-15) .... You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews 15 who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone

That is not anti-semitism to say so. What misguidedness. Anti-semitism is to have biological race theory based on evolution and uniformitarianism that says certain races must be diluted and why.

Paul was accusing Israel (that generation) of what it did wrong there at that time.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
At which point God temporarily set His Messianic plan and purpose for Believing Israel aside,

Nowhere in the Bible does it say such a thing.

Do you know what the word "Messiah" means?

The Greek equivalent of "Messiah" is "Christ". The Messiah was promised to Israel.

All throughout Paul's epistles, Paul calls Jesus "Jesus Christ", which is the same as saying "Jesus the Messiah".

So, think about your statement above. You want us to believe that God temporally put aside His "Messianic Plan", but at the same time we see Paul refer to Jesus as "Jesus the Messiah" after you claim the "plan" was set aside.

If the "Messianic Plan" was set aside as you allege, why did Paul keep calling Jesus "Jesus the Messiah"?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is not anti-semitism to say so. What misguidedness. Anti-semitism is to have biological race theory based on evolution and uniformitarianism that says certain races must be diluted and why.

My point is that no matter what I say negative against the Jews, I am called an anti-Semite. If I were to say exactly what Paul said in 1 Thess 2:14-15, I would be called an anti-Semite.

I don't have prejudice to Jews.

However, I don't put Jews on a pedestal like the Dispies do. I don't consider the Jews the chosen people of God, or claim that God still has a plan for the Jews. I am not a Zionist.

When I say these things, they call me an anti-Semite.

Dispensationalism is built on the premise that God put His plans with Israel on hold, and will pick up once again with Israel in the future.

I don't agree with that, and simply disagreeing with that gets myself called an Anti-Semite by the Darby Followers.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
At which point God temporarily set His Messianic plan and purpose for Believing Israel aside

Many years after you allege that God temporally put Israel aside, the Apostle Paul said the following:

(Acts 28:20) For this reason I have asked to see you and talk with you. It is because of the hope of Israel that I am bound with this chain.”

Danoh

My point is that no matter what I say negative against the Jews, I am called an anti-Semite. If I were to say exactly what Paul said in 1 Thess 2:14-15, I would be called an anti-Semite.

I don't have prejudice to Jews.

However, I don't put Jews on a pedestal like the Dispies do. I don't consider the Jews the chosen people of God, or claim that God still has a plan for the Jews. I am not a Zionist.

When I say these things, they call me an anti-Semite.

Dispensationalism is built on the premise that God put His plans with Israel on hold, and will pick up once again with Israel in the future.

I don't agree with that, and simply disagreeing with that gets myself called an Anti-Semite by the Darby Followers.

Nope.

The Dispensational assertion is that God TEMPORARILY interrupted His plan and purpose for and through BELIEVING Israel as A NATION over The Nations...ONCE MORE.

And THAT is NOT the same as what He is NOW STILL doing among BELIEVING Israelites AS INDIVIDUALS NOT AS A NATION and also among BELIEVING Gentiles AS INDIVIDUALS NOT as NATIONS.

PRESENTLY He is forming His One NEW Man out of both AS INDIVIDUALS IN His Son: that church (assembly) which is His Body: The Body of Christ.

YOU are confused.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Dispensational assertion is that God TEMPORARILY interrupted His plan and purpose for and through BELIEVING Israel as A NATION over The Nations...ONCE MORE.

No one taught such rubbish until John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism in 1830.

The word "Christ" completely proves you and Darby wrong.

Quit being a follower of Darby, and believe what the Bible says !!!!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nope.

And THAT is NOT the same as what He is NOW STILL doing among BELIEVING Israelites AS INDIVIDUALS NOT AS A NATION and also among BELIEVING Gentiles AS INDIVIDUALS NOT as NATIONS.

PRESENTLY He is forming His One NEW Man out of both AS INDIVIDUALS IN His Son: that church (assembly) which is His Body: The Body of Christ.

YOU are confused.

When has God ever saved an entire family?

When has God ever saved an entire nation?

When has God ever saved an entire church?

So why the dispie expectations that "all Israel will be saved" speaks of a future nationality?

Danoh

When has God ever saved an entire family?

When has God ever saved an entire nation?

When has God ever saved an entire church?

So why the dispie expectations that "all Israel will be saved" speaks of a future nationality?

No, nang, I did not say anything about saving an entire nation.

And the Apostle Paul defines "all Israel" that "will be saved" as all BELIEVING Israelites.

He'll is ful of lost Israelites.

Any Dispy asserts as much.

You simply misunderstand the assertion, pull a Tetelestai, and run with it :chuckle:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, nang, I did not say anything about saving an entire nation.

And the Apostle Paul defines "all Israel" that "will be saved" as all BELIEVING Israelites.

He'll is ful of lost Israelites.

Any Dispy asserts as much.

You simply misunderstand the assertion, pull a Tetelestai, and run with it :chuckle:

Every Dispie I have ever been exposed to, has vehemently insisted that Romans 11:26 literally teaches ALL the nation of Israel will be saved in the end.

While disputing the truth that God only saves a remnant of mankind out of all the nations.

Are you admitting your superior studies have revealed to you that salvation from God is biblically and truly defined as Unconditional Election?

Danoh

Every Dispie I have ever been exposed to, has vehemently insisted that Romans 11:26 literally teaches ALL the nation of Israel will be saved in the end.

While disputing the truth that God only saves a remnant of mankind out of all the nations.

Are you admitting your superior studies have revealed to you that salvation from God is biblically and truly defined as Unconditional Election?

Nope.

One rookie and or long set in his ways Dispy here or there might ignorantly assert that all Israel means all Israel, but even most Dispys on here, including myself; do not assert such foolishness.

Most will assert that all Israel refers to all BELIEVING sons of Jacob.

This...

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

...is this...

Isaiah 59:20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.

Just as Malachi 3 and it's sister passages in Matthew 3; also describe who both are within that nation, and what the process for that will be.

And define Unconditional Election.

God's Truth

Nope.

One rookie and or long set in his ways Dispy here or there might ignorantly assert that all Israel means all Israel, but even most Dispys on here, including myself; do not assert such foolishness.

Most will assert that all Israel refers to all BELIEVING sons of Jacob.

This...

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

...is this...

Isaiah 59:20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.

Just as Malachi 3 and it's sister passages in Matthew 3; also describe who both are within that nation, and what the process for that will be.

And define Unconditional Election.

What don't you get about when Jesus came, he came for those who already belonged to God by faith.

Those Jews who did not already have faith in God, they were cut off and bound to the place of the Gentiles.

God was going to make a new covenant, a covenant not based on the ceremonial works, rather a covenant based on faith.

Jesus said when he is crucified, then all could come to him to be saved, but he came first for those who already belonged to God by faith.

Paul tells us the Jews can be saved if they do not persist in unbelief.

Just ask me for scriptures if you don't recognize the scriptures I just mentioned.

God's Truth

Israel is all those who come to Jesus by living faith no matter what nationality and ethnicity they are.

It must have seemed as if all Jews were cut off, hardened, and blinded by God forever, and that an ethnicity of people was permanently disallowed from ever being saved again.

However, Paul assures the listener that all Israel will be saved...that is, any potential believer from the nation of Israel are not being kept out by God and not allowed to be grafted back in to true Israel and thus being saved...that any Jew who would believe in Jesus---can do so, so that all Israel, true Israel will be saved; for leaving out a race of people would leave out those who make up together true Israel.

Certainly, all Israel being saved is not about every single Jew is going to be saved.

God's Truth

When Jesus comes again it will be at the time of the resurrection of the dead; that is the time of the Great White Throne Judgment.

Where do you ever get that it is a second chance for Jews who rejected Christ?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I have never seen a Dispy on TOL that didn't say that.

They claim God takes away their sins, and everyone of them is saved.

The reason Paul said it, was because it was happening when he said it. That's why Paul goes on to quote Isaiah 59.

NT writers only quoted OT prophecies because they were being fulfilled. They didn't quote OT prophecies because they were still the yet future.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

Interplanner

The reason Paul said it, was because it was happening when he said it. That's why Paul goes on to quote Isaiah 59.

NT writers only quoted OT prophecies because they were being fulfilled. They didn't quote OT prophecies because they were still the yet future.

There is future in the NT, but it never has those exact details that D'ist futurism thinks.

Danoh

Nope.

What you have continually proven having never seen on TOL is a Dispy you have understood.

These are Believing Gentiles that Abraham is a spiritual father of...

Romans 4:11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

And these are not merely those Physical sons of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel); but those Physical sons of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob... who Believe...

4:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

THAT is what this that follows...is talking about...

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Another same contrast between these things that differ, as to this issue between Believing and Unbelieving Israelites...

John 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

What works of Abraham? His having taken God at His Word.

John 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

John 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Nope.

What you have continually proven having never seen on TOL is a Dispy you have understood.

These are Believing Gentiles that Abraham is a spiritual father of...

Romans 4:11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

And these are not merely those Physical sons of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel); who are not merely Physocial sons of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel) BUT who Believe...

4:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

THAT is what this that follows...is talking about...

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Another same contrast between these things that differ, as to this issue between Believing and Unbelieving Israelites...

John 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

What works of Abraham? His having taken God at His Word.

John 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

John 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Abraham is not the father of those who had faith but did not obey, i.e. the Gentiles. LOL

There were Jews who had faith and Jews who did not have faith.

You have got to be kidding if you think Abraham didn't obey, or didn't have to obey.

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

James 2:20 You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? 21 Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did