ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

dodge

Gal 1:22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

Paul persecuted Christians then he preached their same message.

john w

Hall of Fame
Gal 1:22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

OUT OF CONTEXT!!!

That ought to do it.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yes.

Paul was saved by that same message.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA

DAN P

Yes.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA

Hi and what mssage saved Paul , so give a verse ??

dan p

dodge

Yes.

LA

Amazingly those caught up in the lies of MAD cannot see that truth that Paul was saved by the same faith he once sought to destroy.

dodge

Gal 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't see anywhere in Acts 9:4-6 showing Paul being saved.

When was Paul saved?
Was Paul an anti-Semite? Do you "follow Paul," sweetie, as he followed the Lord Jesus Christ? Are you, Craigie, an anti-Semite? Answer the question, punk.

dodge

What faith did Paul destroy ? That would be faith in Christ i.e Christians that Paul destroyed !

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Was Paul an anti-Semite?

(1 Thess 2:14-15) .... You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews 15 who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone

God's Truth

(1 Thess 2:14-15) .... You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews 15 who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone

...and there are many people who think that those Jews cut off and bound over with the Gentiles are still favored in God's eyes.

Since Jesus died, all are dead, condemned, and not made anything to God until they come to Him through Jesus.

Blood relatives to Abraham mean nothing to Him; the only blood now that matters is the blood of His Son.

Danoh

More of your incompetence.

Those were Jewish assemblies being persecuted by Jews.

Just as Jesus was a Jew persecuted by Jews.

And one couldn't even call that semite anti-semitism.

Rather, what the Scripture calls the spirit, or heart attitude of such: the spirit of anti-Christ - of opposition to the Lord and or to His own.

Be that as it had been then: against those Messianic Christians of Early Acts.

Or be that against the Body of Christ: which basically became the predominance it still is, with the gradual "diminishing" away of that other group of God's "family" - "they of the Circumcision" which had believed before God concluded the rest of Israel in unbelief.

At which point God temporarily set His Messianic plan and purpose for Believing Israel aside, and began to offer salvation to all men with out distinction, just as He had planned.

Which He began to do just after He concluded Unbelieving Israel in UNcircumcision, in Acts 7

After which, He saved Paul in Acts 9, "for a pattern" of God's "longsuffering" towards all men without distinction, in contrast to what would have been His pouring out of His long Prophesied "wrath to come."

Romans 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 9:23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 9:24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

2 Peter 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour: 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Romans 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. 9:26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God. 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: 9:28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. 9:29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

Put away your books based reasoning into the Scripture o ever incompetent one.

God's Truth

More of your incompetence.

Those were Jewish assemblies being persecuted by Jews.

Just as Jesus was a Jew persecuted by Jews.

And one couldn't even call that semite anti-semitism.

Rather, what the Scripture calls the spirit, or heart attitude of such: the spirit of anti-Christ - of opposition to the Lord and or to His own.

Be that as it had been then: against those Messianic Christians of Early Acts.

Or be that against the Body of Christ: which basically became the predominance it still is, with the gradual "diminishing" away of that other group of God's "family" - "they of the Circumcision" which had believed before God concluded the rest of Israel in unbelief.

At which point God temporarily set His Messianic plan and purpose for Believing Israel aside, and began to offer salvation to all men with out distinction, just as He had planned.

Which He began to do just after He concluded Unbelieving Israel in UNcircumcision, in Acts 7

After which, He saved Paul in Acts 9, "for a pattern" of God's "longsuffering" towards all men without distinction, in contrast to what would have been His pouring out of His long Prophesied "wrath to come."

Romans 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 9:23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 9:24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

2 Peter 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour: 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Romans 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. 9:26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God. 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: 9:28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. 9:29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

Put away your books based reasoning into the Scripture o ever incompetent one.

How is posting so much of the Bible helping anyone?