ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

dodge

Right Divider;5035059]Did King David "point to and witness about and for Jesus the Christ."?
I have come to expect you trying to destroy faith, confidence, and belief in scripture.

Mar 12:37
David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

You might want to re-read the Gospels.

We do NOT point to Paul instead of Christ. We point to Paul as the apostle of the gentiles chosen by the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ.

Again Paul is first in your faith and belief,sadly.

Paul was given a dispensation of the gospel for US. That gospel is based on Christ's death for our sins and His resurrection for our justification. PERIOD!

Paul preached NOTHING that Jesus and the other Apostles didn't preach. YOU are deceived.

That is because you are so grossly ignorant of what we believe that you constantly FALSELY ACCUSE us of beveling things that WE DO NOT BELIEVE.

My Faith remains in Jesus and in the one Paul said to follow !

You are an ignorant liar.

Nah, I aint MAD.

As you sit in your self imposed darkness, and I truly feel sorry for you.

Right Divider

Body part
I have come to expect you trying to destroy faith, confidence, and belief in scripture.

Mar 12:37
David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

You might want to re-read the Gospels.
You are so easily confused.

Please show us all King David preaching the DBR. Thanks.

Again Paul is first in your faith and belief,sadly.
Lying per your usual sinful lifestyle.

Paul preached NOTHING that Jesus and the other Apostles didn't preach. YOU are deceived.
Wrong and ignorant.

My Faith remains in Jesus and in the one Paul said to follow !
Me too.

Nah, I aint MAD.
No, you're DUMB.

As you sit in your self imposed darkness, and I truly feel sorry for you.
:wave:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Acts 9:4) He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"

Acts 9:4 confirms Gal 1:23, and proves you and MAD wrong once again.

The OP is correct.

Yes Paul was causing the suffering of the saints before he was saved.

LA

Danoh

Only a pattern of suffering among the nations.

LA

True; in contrast to the ignorance of some: that had been one aspect, 2 Tim. 1:12.

But only one of other aspects.

The Twelve, for example, had not been guilty of what Paul relates he had been guilty of in 1 Tim. 1:13.

john w

Hall of Fame
He likes to make fun of people who quote scripture, and defends the likes of John W the reprobate.

LA

Thanks again, for the compliment! An admitted Christ rejecting JW/Mormon/Catholic(different cages...same dirty birds), not approving of me! Thanks!!!!

Get saved.

Interplanner

You are so easily confused.

Lying per your usual sinful lifestyle.

Wrong and ignorant.

Me too.

No, you're DUMB.

:wave:

RD wrote:

Ps 22-24, for one. I don't know if 'preaching' is the right term, they were simply visions seen. Ps 2, 16 and 110 being the most quoted by the NT and the most ignored by D'ism. David foresaw the enthronement in the resurrection, says the plain meaning of Acts 2:30 (which is not accepted by plain meaning D'ists because it violates D'ism).

Danoh

RD wrote:

Ps 22-24, for one. I don't know if 'preaching' is the right term, they were simply visions seen. Ps 2, 16 and 110 being the most quoted by the NT and the most ignored by D'ism. David foresaw the enthronement in the resurrection, says the plain meaning of Acts 2:30 (which is not accepted by plain meaning D'ists because it violates D'ism).

Nope.

With none of that having come to pass in his day, King David had nothing to compare said visions against, but against his own trials and tribulations...

You really do not understand types; do you?

John 12:16 These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.

Right Divider

Body part
RD wrote:

Chapter Blaster at his finest.

You are a fake "expert" through and through.