ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

Interplanner

You're so stupid that you give idiots a bad name.

The body of Christ began with Paul per scripture (1 Tim 1:16).

It's not hard to understand unless you're stuck in the rut of man-made "churchianity".

some people think things like Great Tribulation are 'trademarked' names (TM) or 'Body of Christ'. They are not. The Romans verse shows that.

God's Truth

Made up nonsense.

God separated Israel for purpose.

The Gentiles could have obeyed the purification/ceremonial works. They could of converted.

These scriptures prove that they were not circumcised and without God.

Ephesians 2:11Therefore remember that formerly you who are Gentiles in the flesh and called uncircumcised by the so-called circumcision (that done in the body by human hands)— 12remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

Interplanner

RD's separate purpose has to do with the purging of Canaanite paganism. That is what they were separate from. And showing those pagans that God will move in when he wants. The purpose of God in David's generation was fuflilled, says Acts 13. RD is about 3 eras late in what interests him, as though the exact same thing needed to be done all over.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're so stupid that you give idiots a bad name.

The body of Christ began with Paul per scripture (1 Tim 1:16).

It's not hard to understand unless you're stuck in the rut of man-made "churchianity".

The Body of Christ began with Christ Himself and men have been added to Him ever since, beginning at Pentecost.

Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

RD's separate purpose has to do with the purging of Canaanite paganism. That is what they were separate from. And showing those pagans that God will move in when he wants. The purpose of God in David's generation was fuflilled, says Acts 13. RD is about 3 eras late in what interests him, as though the exact same thing needed to be done all over.

Huh?

Right Divider

Body part
More loonie commetarianism.

Right Divider

Body part
some people think things like Great Tribulation are 'trademarked' names (TM) or 'Body of Christ'. They are not. The Romans verse shows that.
I understand that it's impossible for a Commentarian Cancellationist to believe scripture.

Nowhere in the Bible, apart of the the epistles of Paul, is the current body of believers referred to as a body. Israel was a NATION and a KINGDOM, not a body.

The fact that so many obvious things in the scripture escape you is a great testimony to your primary belief in commentaries and not scripture.

Right Divider

Body part
I would have to call Paul a liar to agree with you.

Paul said others were in Christ before him, and you say no they were not. I will stay with Paul knew to be true and taught.

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
Once again, you cannot understand that similar things are similar and different things are different.

Paul is a PATTERN for those that should HEREAFTER believe on Him to eternal life.

The PATTERN comes FIRST.

SaulToPaul 2

I understand that it's impossible for a Commentarian Cancellationist to believe scripture.

Nowhere in the Bible, apart of the the epistles of Paul, is the current body of believers referred to as a body. Israel was a NATION and a KINGDOM, not a body.

The fact that so many obvious things in the scripture escape you is a great testimony to your primary belief in commentaries and not scripture.

40 years of studying commentaries is hard to overcome...old habits.

dodge

Once again, you cannot understand that similar things are similar and different things are different.

Paul is a PATTERN for those that should HEREAFTER believe on Him to eternal life.

The PATTERN comes FIRST.

Are you really that void of the Holy Spirit. The only pattern in all of scripture that will make a difference in ANY life is the Lord Jesus Christ. Paul could NOT even save himself he depended on the same one that everyone needs i.e. Jesus.

The pattern was and is Jesus NOT Paul.