ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

Right Divider

Body part
Nope, no need to lie I don't have to lie to support what I believe it is right there in scripture. I truly believe MADist are so deceived they would not know the truth if it hit them in the head.

Speaking of the Gospels I still believe them I do not have to ignore them to follow only Paul.
Perpetually lying. This is the true sign of a devil child and not a son of God. That is you dodge, a liar and a deceiver.

Interplanner

How could anyone dare accuse others of having a poor understanding of the Scriptures when that person refuses to deal with the gospel which the Twelve preached at Luke 9:6 in an honest manner!

There's nothing dishonest about it Jerry. Its the gospel of isaiah 61 and you have never answered:

did Israel know their Messiah was to suffer from Ps 22, Is 53 and Dan 9?

Interplanner

You should have a good look at DOVID MEYER before you decide about another gospel. It's the movie yesterday on Daystar, a "Christian" cable station. A whole movie on this without the name Christ, and certainly without anything that you could call a gospel. Just an appeal to be grounded in the traditions of Judaism. Of course, there are some aspects, like how it approaches the problem of evil in the world or in life, that are helpful. But there isn't anything like a Gospel about Christ with a slight variation.

That's where this would have gone in the past and where it is going now in modern Israel--Britain--America.

SaulToPaul 2

You should have a good look at DOVID MEYER before you decide about another gospel. It's the movie yesterday on Daystar, a "Christian" cable station. A whole movie on this without the name Christ, and certainly without anything that you could call a gospel. Just an appeal to be grounded in the traditions of Judaism. Of course, there are some aspects, like how it approaches the problem of evil in the world or in life, that are helpful. But there isn't anything like a Gospel about Christ with a slight variation.

That's where this would have gone in the past and where it is going now in modern Israel--Britain--America.

Anything but the Holy Bible...IP's MO.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tam.Nope,
Yes, Dodge.

no need to lie
But you did anyway.

I don't have to lie to support what I believe it is right there in scripture.
But you went ahead and lied anyway.

I truly believe MADist are so deceived they would not know the truth if it hit them in the head.
MAD knows the truth that it is not Paul that is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
And MAD knows that you purposely lied about it.
A truthful man of integrity does not choose to deceive by purposely presenting a known falsehood as truth.

Speaking of the Gospels I still believe them
Me too.

I do not have to ignore them to follow only Paul
Me either.

dodge

Yes, Dodge.

But you did anyway.

But you went ahead and lied anyway.

MAD knows the truth that it is not Paul that is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
And MAD knows that you purposely lied about it.
A truthful man of integrity does not choose to deceive by purposely presenting a known falsehood as truth.

Me too.

Me either.

I got it ! Jesus is so important to MAD that they teach not to follow Jesus and that His teachings for the B.O.C. was NOT for the B.O.C.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I got it ! Jesus is so important to MAD that they teach not to follow Jesus and that His teachings for the B.O.C. was NOT for the B.O.C.

They deny the Headship of Christ over His own spiritual body.

IOW's they either are not part of His body, or they do not really know Him.

Or likely it is both . . .

dodge

They deny the Headship of Christ over His own spiritual body.

IOW's they either are not part of His body, or they do not really know Him.

Or likely it is both . . .

MAD sure goes out of their way to marginalize Jesus which is a pretty good sign they don't know Him.

whitestone

Nothing seems to matter to them if a MADist is involved, not even the truth.

I think that if they saw what was said to Ananias in Acts 9:15 KJV the,, "And",, the children of Israel has thrown them smooth off,maybe Romans 1:16 KJV and the "Jews first" is the hang-up,,,hmm?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think that if they saw what was said to Ananias in Acts 9:15 KJV the,, "And",, the children of Israel has thrown them smooth off,maybe Romans 1:16 KJV and the "Jews first" is the hang-up,,,hmm?
Where ya been?
Glad you found your way back.
:wave2:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
And the other Apostles didn't teach the law either. Acts 15:24 (KJV) "...to whom we gave no such commandment..."
Hi and we ALL KNOW that the Law of MOSES was being set aside in 2 Cor 3:14-16 BUT the Red Edition followers refuse to believe it !!

dan p
You didn't even address what I said, Dan. And then, because you didn't address what I said, there's a whole other subthread taking off on your failure to address what was said.

None of the Apostles taught the law. Acts 15:24 (KJV)

Danoh

You didn't even address what I said, Dan. And then, because you didn't address what I said, there's a whole other subthread taking off on your failure to address what was said.

None of the Apostles taught the law. Acts 15:24 (KJV)

You're off-base anyway.

The point in that passage is that they had given no commandment that the Gentiles submit to Circumcision and keep the Law.

Acts 21:17 And when we were come to Jerusalem, the brethren received us gladly. 21:18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. 21:19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: 21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. 21:22 What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come. 21:23 Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them; 21:24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication. 21:26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.

Another thing you have obviously failed to consider is that the issue of having to submit both to Circumcision and keeping the Law is not an issue in Acts until the Gentiles enter the picture.

In other words: as we see in Acts 21, keeping the Law was their (Believing Israelites) continued practice - otherwise the issue of not keeping the Law would have been an issue earlier in Acts.

Fact is, the Twelve's and their Israelite converts' continued worship in the Temple at Jerusalem involved various rituals under the Law.

What was Pentecost?

A Israelite feast under THEIR Law, complete with animal sacrifices...

Leviticus 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.

23:15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete: 23:16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD. 23:17 Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals: they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven; they are the firstfruits unto the LORD. 23:18 And ye shall offer with the bread seven lambs without blemish of the first year, and one young bullock, and two rams: they shall be for a burnt offering unto the LORD, with their meat offering, and their drink offerings, even an offering made by fire, of sweet savour unto the LORD. 23:19 Then ye shall sacrifice one kid of the goats for a sin offering, and two lambs of the first year for a sacrifice of peace offerings. 23:20 And the priest shall wave them with the bread of the firstfruits for a wave offering before the LORD, with the two lambs: they shall be holy to the LORD for the priest. 23:21 And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations. 23:22 And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the poor, and to the stranger: I am the LORD your God.

whitestone

Where ya been?
Glad you found your way back.
:wave2:

hmm,M.D.Anderson,Altus,lol,about 6-7000 miles in the last 4 or so months. I took Chemo and radiation 5 days a week but so far they think it's in "remission","slow growing type of skin cancer".,,,lol glad to see I was missed!