ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

dodge

Chalk up some more lies by the poser "Christian".

You do not even pay attention to your pope.

1Co 1:12
Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

As Paul taught MADist divide Christ and do not even care that Paul rebuked that kind of belief teaching like MAD'S.

Seems like the same contention created by MADist for disregarding what Paul taught AGAIN.

Right Divider

Body part
You do not even pay attention to your pope.

1Co 1:12
Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

As Paul taught MADist divide Christ and do not even care that Paul rebuked that kind of belief teaching like MAD'S.

Seems like the same contention created by MADist for disregarding what Paul taught AGAIN.
Liar, as per usual.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope I am a gentile saved by a JEW named Jesus !

His name is Jesus not only my high priest but also the Apostle of my salvation as scripture teaches.

Jesus as High Priest paid for my sins, and if Jesus is NOT your high priest then you do NOT have salvation.

Straight into the presence of God !

Since you are placing all your hope on Paul I would re-think that if I were you. Paul rebuked ALL those who claimed anyone other than Jesus and Paul included himself in that rebuke NOT that you can see or understand what Paul said.

I place all my faith and confidence in Jesus dan , and that is called trust, confidence,believing, and knowing.

Pathetic. The Lord Jesus Christ is only the High Priest for the lost, moron. He is our advocate-for believers. Had you studied the concept of "high priest," in the OT, you'd know that. But you did not/do not.

God's Truth

Pathetic. The Lord Jesus Christ is only the High Priest for the lost, moron. He is our advocate-for believers. Had you studied the concept of "high priest," in the OT, you'd know that. But you did not/do not.

The High Priest takes care of sins.

Right Divider

Body part
You are so used to it, you can't see it. You still can't see that the 2nd 'good' gospel you think is there is a phantom that makes no historical sense. Hopefully someday.
Dear Mr. Grammar Scholar and Language Snob,

The word "gospel" means "good news" or "good message". Every gospel is good, but there is no such thing as "'good' gospel".

Are you making things up and lying.

Yours truly,
A Bible Believer.

andyc

Acts 9
19 And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.

20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

Obviously the significance of that is, "this Son of God you went and killed". And although it was done in ignorance, it was necessary (John 11:59),

dodge

Dear Mr. Grammar Scholar and Language Snob,

The word "gospel" means "good news" or "good message". Every gospel is good, but there is no such thing as "'good' gospel".

Are you making things up and lying.

Yours truly,
A Bible Believer.

Yep, everything Paul wrote you believe and the rest of scripture and Jesus are window dressing so you can idolize Paul, sadly.

Interplanner

Yep, everything Paul wrote you believe and the rest of scripture and Jesus are window dressing so you can idolize Paul, sadly.

RD,
the whole position of the two gospels in Gal 2 myth (which is false) is that both are good. Or is there mass ADD and you as a group don't realize that?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Still spreading and loving those lies, ain't ya Dodge.

dodge

Lying again. You are a habitual liar. Did you find your instruction to do that in the "gospels"?

Nope, no need to lie I don't have to lie to support what I believe it is right there in scripture. I truly believe MADist are so deceived they would not know the truth if it hit them in the head.

Speaking of the Gospels I still believe them I do not have to ignore them to follow only Paul.

dodge

Dodge is loving clinging to his lies.

Tam.Nope, no need to lie I don't have to lie to support what I believe it is right there in scripture. I truly believe MADist are so deceived they would not know the truth if it hit them in the head.

Speaking of the Gospels I still believe them I do not have to ignore them to follow only Paul

dodge

Still spreading and loving those lies, ain't ya Dodge.

The lie is it is OK to ignore Jesus and every other Apostle and follow Paul's teaching only and that is uniquely MAD.
Do MADist follow Jesus or do they use the LIE that the Gospels were for Israel only ?