ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
hmm,M.D.Anderson,Altus,lol,about 6-7000 miles in the last 4 or so months. I took Chemo and radiation 5 days a week but so far they think it's in "remission","slow growing type of skin cancer".,,,lol glad to see I was missed!
I was unaware of all that.
I'll be praying about it.
I do like the sound of "remission".
And glad to see you still have a sense of humor after having to endure all that.
:cheers:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I HAVE HAD MORE THAN SEVERAL TELL ME EXACTLY THAT and I quote " Jesus came for and to Israel and we do not follow Jesus".
No, you have not, Dodge.

Look at what you accused MAD of:

MAD teaches that what Jesus taught was for Israel and not the B.O.C,

That is deception to the core, Dodge.
You know very well that the teaching Paul taught came directly from Jesus.
It was not Paul's teaching, it was Jesus' teaching, and Paul was a mouthpiece for Jesus's teaching.
So for you to sit there and say that MAD teaches that what Jesus taught was not for the B.O.C. is another outright slanderous lie from you.
You have been purposely deceptive in several things you have said MAD teaches.

dodge

No, you have not, Dodge.

Look at what you accused MAD of:

MAD teaches that what Jesus taught was for Israel and not the B.O.C,

That is deception to the core, Dodge.
You know very well that the teaching Paul taught came directly from Jesus.
It was not Paul's teaching, it was Jesus' teaching, and Paul was a mouthpiece for Jesus's teaching.
So for you to sit there and say that MAD teaches that what Jesus taught was not for the B.O.C. is another outright slanderous lie from you.
You have been purposely deceptive in several things you have said MAD teaches.

Hello ! I repeated what some MADist told me. YOU denying what I have been told does NOT change I was told that.

DAN P

You didn't even address what I said, Dan. And then, because you didn't address what I said, there's a whole other subthread taking off on your failure to address what was said.

None of the Apostles taught the law. Acts 15:24 (KJV)

Hi and I used 2 Cor 3:13-17 toprove that all under the Law KEPT the Law of Moses and that included the 12 apostles !!

Anyone reading Acts 15:1-24 will see that CIRCUMCISION was the bone of contention !!

Verses 10 and verse 11 is the proof that the apostles were under the Law and in the near future , every one will be saved by GRACE !!

dan p

God's Truth

Only for the lost, idiot-pay attention to arguments presented.

Jesus is the High Priest who takes care of the sins of those who come to him to be saved.

How does anyone get that we do not even have to know what our sins are and confess and repent of them to Jesus in order to be saved?

If I did not read in the Bible that fornicating was a sin, why would I ask to be forgiven for it?

If I did not know that hating my enemies was a sin, why would I ask for forgiveness for it?

Who would think it is wrong to hate an enemy?

So tell me how I only have to believe and not confess and repent of my sins in order for the High Priest Jesus to forgive me.

God's Truth

lol, and twice as smart ! 45+45=90 since I am 66 your calculation is off by a little bit.

haaaa I thought since you brought up dementia you might have some personal knowledge about it.

You are a lot younger than I thought, but you aren't supposed to put down a younger person for their age. You and I have closer beliefs, but STP is a lot kinder to me. I think he has something you need.

Interplanner

lol, you are one of the ones that said Jesus was sent to and for Israel, and that we don't follow Jesus.

Do you have dementia ?

Did anyone look at DOVID MEYER the movie and see what can happen? It was shown by a Christian network, never mentions Christ and has no 'gospel' similar to what we have in Gal 3 or Rom 3. It is an appeal to join Hassidic Judaism. Does that qualify as another gospel?

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus is the High Priest who takes care of the sins of those who come to him to be saved.

How does anyone get that we do not even have to know what our sins are and confess and repent of them to Jesus in order to be saved?

If I did not read in the Bible that fornicating was a sin, why would I ask to be forgiven for it?

If I did not know that hating my enemies was a sin, why would I ask for forgiveness for it?

Who would think it is wrong to hate an enemy?

So tell me how I only have to believe and not confess and repent of my sins in order for the High Priest Jesus to forgive me.
Only for the lost, moron,idiot, not the saved-pay attention to arguments presented.