ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

dodge

Did anyone look at DOVID MEYER the movie and see what can happen? It was shown by a Christian network, never mentions Christ and has no 'Gospel' similar to what we have in Gal 3 or Rom 3. It is an appeal to join Hassidic Judaism. Does that qualify as another gospel?

I haven't seen the movie. Trying to explain scripture to those in MAD , who have gone over to the doctrines of men, is like nailing jello to a wall. Proving yet again the doctrines of men when accepted as the truth of God makes those trapped therein UN-able to accept the truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
Proving yet again the doctrines of men when accepted as the truth of God makes those trapped therein UN-able to accept the truth.

Please zing us again with that "the doctrines of men" stumper, as that settles it, and you have "the doctrines of God," obviously, since you follow the pope, and have never been wrong on doctrine. Please?

dodge

How could anyone dare accuse others of having a poor understanding of the Scriptures when that person refuses to deal with the gospel which the Twelve preached at Luke 9:6 in an honest manner!

Guess you missed/ignored this and are still stuck on Luke 9:6, Hello ! Luke 24:45 is AFTER Luke 9:6.

Luk 24:45
Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I am used to wrong Divider ! The more scripture proves he is wrong the more vile and vitriolic he becomes.

Well the only folks I consider of the evil one are those who reject the Trinity. Which is why it hurts to see it thrown at you or thrown at the Calvinists. I don't agree with Jerry but he is a dear brother that loves the Lord. What he will have in the kingdom will be from gold silver and precious stone, not the stubble of MAD. He does have much that is correct and from that he will be blessed.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Interplanner

Guess you missed/ignored this and are still stuck on Luke 9:6, Hello ! Luke 24:45 is AFTER Luke 9:6.

Honest = it was about the Lamb, the sacrifice for forgiveness found in many places in the OT. What Jerry refuses to do is take up Ps 22, Is 53 and Dan 9 about the suffering Christ. AKA dishonest.

Dodge: you do realize you are not dealing with his question, right? He proposes another gospel around the time period of Lk 9. He prob agrees with you about Lk 24.

dodge

Well the only folks I consider of the evil one are those who reject the Trinity. Which is why it hurts to see it thrown at you or thrown at the Calvinists. I don't agree with Jerry but he is a dear brother that loves the Lord. What he will have in the kingdom will be from gold silver and precious stone, not the stubble of MAD. He does have much that is correct and from that he will be blessed.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

I believe faith placed in Jesus and His resurrection is necessary , but I see your point.

Rom 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

dodge

Acts 9
19 And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.

20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

eXACTLY which was no less than the faith he once sought to destroy.

Gal 1:22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

SaulToPaul 2

eXACTLY which was no less than the faith he once sought to destroy.

Gal 1:22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

That Christ is the Son of God is foundational truth for both churches in Acts.

Danoh

That Christ is the Son of God is foundational truth for both churches in Acts.

Yep.

But just after that, you and I end up at opposite sides of a fence.

Because how the Acts 9 Position approaches attempting to solve for one or another of the various seeming perplexities in Acts thru Revelation is not how the Acts 28 Position approaches attempting to solve for them.

Neither is fusing together where each of those two different Positions approach things from into a Hybrid of both (the Acts 9/Acts 28 Hybrid you and yours clearly hold to).

It is what it is.

And you and yours are hostile to having this pointed out to you - as if any of you are the issue.

Yours is a Hybrid.

It is not Mid-Acts.

A little leaven, etc.

Right Divider

Body part
I believe faith placed in Jesus and His resurrection is necessary , but I see your point.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Poor King David.

john w

Hall of Fame

You actually ignored a large portion of scripture. Do you read the bible? It says what it says. Can you read?Out of context!!!You follow lies, and errors!!! You teach the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. YOU(in CAPS) are deceived. You are blind.

john w

Hall of Fame

Peter denied the resurrection, initially. When was he saved?

Not a peep.