ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

Danoh

Do you obey Jesus and have faith?

Your are so rebuked it is pathetic.

You mean this One?

Romans 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Romans 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

2 Corinthians 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

Ephesians 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

1 Thessalonians 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1 Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

God's Truth

Do you sell all you have, you drunken fraud? And it is the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus," moron. Show some respect, devil child. And stuff your "obey Jesus" satanic assertion as to the "way" to be saved, as you flip the bird, at the cross, and the resurrection, telling the LORD God to go to hell, as you don't need it.

Just answer the question on whether or not you having faith is obeying.

I don't see how those in charge here can turn a blind eye to your abuse; or then again, I understand how that is.

john w

Hall of Fame
Just answer the question on whether or not you having faith is obeying.

I don't see how those in charge here can turn a blind eye to your abuse; or then again, I understand how that is.
No, just sell all you have, you moron, as you have said, over, and over, again, that we must obey all/everything "Jesus" says, that we must always obey God, w/o any exceptions, as all commands are speaking to everyone, w/o exception. . And stuff your "obey Jesus" satanic assertion as to the "way" to be saved, as you flip the bird, at the cross, and the resurrection, telling the LORD God to go to hell, as you don't need it.

john w

Hall of Fame
To all you faith alone preachers, is your faith obedience or not?

John W. is afraid to answer, can anyone else?

1.This lush is afraid to answer my last 145 questions.

See how that works, idiot?

2. Provide chapter/verse, in the bible, where the LORD God demands/requires that I answer any/all questions, especially from devil children, such as yourself.

You won't, because you are a biblical idiot, not knowing the difference between the book of Ruth, and Ruth Buzzy.

God's Truth

1.This lush is afraid to answer my last 145 questions.

See how that works, idiot?

2. Provide chapter/verse, in the bible, where the LORD God demands/requires that I answer any/all questions, especially from devil children, such as yourself.

You won't, because you are a biblical idiot, not knowing the difference between the book of Ruth, and Ruth Buzzy.

I don't even bother to read your filth anymore.

john w

Hall of Fame

You say that every week, but then come back for more punishment, as wolfies, such as yourself, hate those who defend the sheep, such as the great Rifleman, saint John W. And thanks for the compliment, as a wolf, not approving of me, is the highest!

Get saved, wolfie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Abstain from idols, fornication strangled meat, eating blood, all appearances of evil; Acts 15:20,29; 1 Thessalonians 4:2-3, 15:22.
Avoid trouble makers, and godless conversations.

Genesis-Revelation.

So there-I one upped you.

What happened to?:
As I predicted...

You say that every week, but then come back for more punishment, as wolfies, such as yourself, hate those who defend the sheep, such as the great Rifleman, saint John W. And thanks for the compliment, as a wolf, not approving of me, is the highest!]

God's Truth

What happened to?:

As I predicted...

You say that every week, but then come back for more punishment, as wolfies, such as yourself, hate those who defend the sheep, such as the great Rifleman, saint John W. And thanks for the compliment, as a wolf, not approving of me, is the highest!

1 Corinthians 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

1 Corinthians 11:31
But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! 1 Corinthians 10:12

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

God's Truth

As I predicted:

Every time I quote something from the Old Testament, or from Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, Jude, and John...I am told by madists "That is not to us."

Maybe now is the time to deal with the truth that PAUL QUOTES the OLD TESTAMENT MANY TIMES, and he quotes it to Gentiles.

Acts 13:33 he has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm: “‘You are my son; today I have become your father.’

Acts 15:15 The words of the prophets are in agreement with this, as it is written:

Acts 23:5 Paul replied, “Brothers, I did not realize that he was the high priest; for it is written: ‘Do not speak evil about the ruler of your people.’”

Romans 1:17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”

Romans 2:24 As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”

Romans 3:4 Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: “So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge.”

Romans 3:10 As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one;

Romans 4:17 As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.” He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.

Romans 8:36 As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”

Romans 9:13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

Romans 9:33 As it is written: “See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

Romans 10:15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As itis written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

Romans 11:8 as it is written: “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that could not see and ears that could not hear, to this very day.”

Romans 11:26 and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.

Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.

Romans 14:11 It is written: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’”

Romans 15:3 For even Christ did not please himself but, as it iswritten: “The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me.”

Romans 15:9 and, moreover, that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy. As it is written: “Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles; I will sing the praises of your name.”

Romans 15:21 Rather, as it is written: “Those who were not told about him will see, and those who have not heard will understand.”

1 Corinthians 1:19 For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

1 Corinthians 1:31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”

1 Corinthians 2:9 However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him—

1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness”;

1 Corinthians 9:9 For it is written in the Law of Moses: “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain.” Is it about oxen that God is concerned?

1 Corinthians 10:7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it iswritten: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.”

1 Corinthians 14:21 In the Law it is written: “With other tongues and through the lips of foreigners I will speak to this people, but even then they will not listen to me, says the Lord.”

1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:13 It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak,

2 Corinthians 8:15 as it is written: “The one who gathered much did not have too much, and the one who gathered little did not have too little.”

2 Corinthians 9:9 As it is written: “They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor; their righteousness endures forever.”

Galatians 3:10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Galatians 4:22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman.

Galatians 4:27 For it is written: “Be glad, barren woman, you who never bore a child; shout for joy and cry aloud, you who were never in labor; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband.”

Danoh

Okay Danoh, how about you answer the question. Is your faith a product of your obedience? Just answer yes or no.

Lol - I was slipping right past JohnW, eleven times where the Apostle Paul refers to Christ as "Jesus."

Apparantly, it slipped right past you, as well :chuckle:

As for your question, my faith is the result of..."the obedience of one" Rom. 5:19.

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;" - Titus 3:5.

God's Truth

Lol - I was slipping right past JohnW, eleven times where the Apostle Paul refers to Christ as "Jesus."

Apparantly, it slipped right past you, as well :chuckle:

As for your question, my faith is the result of..."the obedience of one" Rom. 5:19.

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;" - Titus 3:5.

You sound like an ensnared person in a cult.

Do you have a fear of just answering with a yes or no?

As for John W and you think something went right past me...your idiot reference to John W. proves something is wrong with you.

Interplanner

The WORKS of righteousness that no longer save are CIRCUMCISION, VARIOUS EXTERNAL WASHINGS and animal sacrifices.

There are other things people do where they believe they have obligated God to repay them. Those are works expecting wages. They do not justify from sin. Only Christ's.

God's Truth

There are other things people do where they believe they have obligated God to repay them. Those are works expecting wages. They do not justify from sin. Only Christ's.

Go ahead and explain what you believe those things are.

You need to say what you mean when you post something like that.

You saying "Only Christ's" is hard to understand exactly what you are talking about.

Interplanner

Go ahead and explain what you believe those things are.

You need to say what you mean when you post something like that.

You saying "Only Christ's" is hard to understand exactly what you are talking about.

You're right. I meant only Christ's works for wages can be used to justify, because the provider has to be perfect, to be God-man.

God's Truth

You're right. I meant only Christ's works for wages can be used to justify, because the provider has to be perfect, to be God-man.

Jesus' words are Spirit and life.

Doing what Jesus says, doing what the Word says, doing the words of God will NOT result in what you have been teaching about it.

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

1 Corinthians 11:31
But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! 1 Corinthians 10:12

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

Translation: Smashed again, posting irrelevant spam, as she downs another quart.