ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

SaulToPaul 2

to be more exact, there is one place at least where the English 'faith of Jesus' should be the 'reliability or faithfulness of Christ Himself' (his actions). Gal 2:20. Not many people here have the patience to hear out the Greek case system, which removes almost all guesswork because it usually has 4 spellings for the 4 cases.

From which commentary did you glean this pearl?

john w

Hall of Fame
....hear out the Greek case system, which removes almost all guesswork because it usually has 4 spellings for the 4 cases.

I'm thinking of picking up a case of "the Greek" beer, Σόλο (Solo) Skotidi Imperial Stout, Interloper. Have you tried it? All I could find, however, at my local booze shop, "A-A Liquor," whose motto is, "Wine Liquor Beer-No stock market crash here-Our assets are all liquid,"were "singles," however. You reckon that perhaps this joint does not believe in the "case system?"

View attachment 25728

I am also thinkin' of switching from "Huckleberry Smash," and "Nectarine Crush" pop, to "The Greek" "Ouzo" pop. What do you think, Interloper?:

View attachment 25727

SaulToPaul 2

I'm thinking of picking up a case of "the Greek" beer,
Σόλο (Solo) Skotidi Imperial Stout, Interloper. Have you tried it? All I could find, however, at the local booze shop, were "singles," however. Perhaps this joint does not believe in the "case system" you reckon?:

View attachment 25728

I am also thinkin' of switching from "Huckleberry Smash," and "Nectarine Crush" pop, to "The Greek" "Ouzo" pop. What do you think, Interloper?:

View attachment 25727

If you knew "the Greek" better, you would not have bought into the lies and deception of MAD.

dodge

That's not what Paul is talking about, super-clueless dodge.

Got ya, In your deceived world Paul replaced Jesus' teachings moved Jesus right out of His own teachings and plugged his teachings in in the place of Jesus' teachings. That about sums up MAD.

Right Divider

Body part
Got ya, In your deceived world Paul replaced Jesus' teachings moved Jesus right out of His own teachings and plugged his teachings in in the place of Jesus' teachings. That about sums up MAD.
You are truly a clueless idiot.

I quote scripture in context and you deny it. Got it.

dodge

You are truly a clueless idiot.

I quote scripture in context and you deny it. Got it.

HELLO WD ! Scripture says in Galatians that Paul preached the faith he once sought to destroy.

Translated for those who have zero clue.....Paul taught the same faith he tried to destroy, which faith would that be ? Why the gospel of grace that Paul taught from the day he was saved by Jesus.

You have no clue of the context of scripture you are to busy forcing every meaning of scripture into the errors of MAD.

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

Mrs. Cleaver, you're sure looking lovely today, and that pearl necklace is most appealing.

Well, I hope that little rat, our little misbehaving friend, little fellow Interloper does not get further slaughtered on TOL, Mayor...

dodge

It does NOT say that is the ONLY thing that he ever preached, ignorant one.

A snail is more intelligent than you.

For the dim witted= Paul taught the faith he once sought to destroy !

The faith O clueless one spoken of in Galatians is faith in Christ Jesus.

Now show me from scripture where Paul ever preached to place "faith" in anyone other than Jesus as needed for salvation.

Your MADness is making you trivialize Jesus and faith in Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame

Sell all you have....raise the dead...-"Jesus' teachings."

That about sums up dodgeball-a fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have no clue of the context of scripture you are to busy forcing every meaning of scripture into the errors of MAD.

=A record!!!!=66th "the context" spam, in 1 week, and 41st "errors of MAD" stumper in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right Divider

Body part
For the dim witted= Paul taught the faith he once sought to destroy !

The faith O clueless one spoken of in Galatians is faith in Christ Jesus.

Now show me from scripture where Paul ever preached to place "faith" in anyone other than Jesus as needed for salvation.

Your MADness is making you trivialize Jesus and faith in Jesus.
As you were shown here is more than one type of "faith in Jesus Christ".

You are simply too stupid to communicate with.

DAN P

dan, others are now supposed to ignore the context of scripture recording that Paul now sought to preach the "faith" he once sought to destroy ?

The heard was about what they had heard about Paul being the persecutor of the church of Jesus i.e the B.O.C.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

Obviously what the verse means is that Paul joined in belief and action those things, the gospel of Grace, that he once sought to destroy.

Hi and in Gal 1:23 they were ONLY HEARING with out EVIDENCE and were BREAKING there own Law of Moses , that there has to be 2 OR 3 witnesses to condemn ANYONE !!

All that they were just hearinG ONLY !!

dan p

dodge

As you were shown here is more than one type of "faith in Jesus Christ".

You are simply too stupid to communicate with.

There is only ONE faith in all of scripture that saves anyone and if faith is placed in anyone other than Jesus they will bust hell wide open.

dodge

Hi and in Gal 1:23 they were ONLY HEARING with out EVIDENCE and were BREAKING there own Law of Moses , that there has to be 2 OR 3 witnesses to condemn ANYONE !!

All that they were just hearinG ONLY !!

dan p

dan, those in the B.O.C. knew of Paul and what he was doing to the church, and you have no clue,sadly.

You cannot change the fact that scripture records that Paul NOW teaches the faith he once sought to destroy who himself said to follow Jesus..

I will not go down the road your on where Jesus and His teachings are IGNORED to follow one of Jesus' followers.