ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

dodge

Hi and Gal 2:18 is made for all to understand and I do not have to use VERBS to explain though who have a VAIL over there HEARTS as do the Jews in 2 Cor 3:13-16 and this also points to those , not believeing 1 Cor 11:1 !!

This is the reason for your DEFICIENCY and are just a BABE !!

Work out of your diapers and grow up !!\

dan p

dan, Gal 2:18 is exactly what I am talking about with Paul ! When Paul preached the same things he once sought to destroy he did NOT build the old things (salvation by the law) he preached the faith he once sought to destroy which those he sought to the faith of were preaching the gospel of grace which Paul then joined himself to as in he preached the "faith" he once sought to destroy.

Gal 2:18
For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

Now compare:

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

dan ,if Paul preached the "faith" he once sought to destroy it could be no less than the gospel of grace.

dodge

Here ya go STP you get to take and destroy TWO teachings from scripture at the same time !

The gospel of Jesus the Christ and water baptism for the B.O.C. as Jesus taught and instructed in His teachings.

Act 8:36
And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

Act 8:37
And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

SaulToPaul 2

Here ya go STP you get to take and destroy TWO teachings from scripture at the same time !

The gospel of Jesus the Christ and water baptism for the B.O.C. as Jesus taught and instructed in His teachings.

And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

:up:

DAN P

It is not rocket science dan Paul began preaching the same faith he once destroyed.

Now start your diversion, twisting, and absolute removal to the meaning of what that verse says. You and your ilk are following the same spirit as the Roman Catholic Church where scripture is concerned , which is it does not mean what it actually says it means what I say it means, and you get the same results as the RCC as in you are wrong and deceived.

Hi and Gal 2:18 says that I ( PAUL ) could NOT REBUILD what I TORN DOWn , for I make my self a TRANSGRESSOR and this is the correct translation and meaning !!

All are reading your PREVARICATION !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame

Raise the dead-"teaching(s)from scripture...Jesus taught and instructed in His teachings:"

Matthew 10:8 KJV Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

"Jesus taught and instructed in His teachings" to raise the dead. While you are at it, head on over to your local hospital, and heal the sick. Do it.

john w

Hall of Fame

Matt 10:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:8) Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Yep, dodge ain't doin' none of that stuff Jesus said to do.

Nor Mayor, RD, drinking a quart of "deadly" antifreeze, from the local Goober's Fillin' Station, and still feelin' "groovy:"

Mark 16 KJV

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Right Divider

Body part
Nor Mayor, RD, drinking a quart of "deadly" antifreeze, from the local Goober's Fillin' Station, and still feelin' "groovy:"

Mark 16 KJV

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
dodge can't play baseball, because he strikes out every time.

john w

Hall of Fame
dodge can't play baseball, because he strikes out every time.

I'm waiting for his "out pitch," his "slurve:"

"No, no, no.....you lying MADists!!!! You are taking Matthew 10, Mark 16,.........(fill in the blank) out of context!!!!! Lies!!!!!!! Scripture twisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cricket....cricket...cricket....,

Now, back to another episode of "Jesus said....................................."

Do it.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm waiting for his "out pitch," his "slurve:"

"No, no, no.....you lying MADists!!!! You are taking Matthew 10, Mark 16,.........(fill in the blank) out of context!!!!! Lies!!!!!!! Scripture twisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cricket....cricket...cricket....,

Now, back to another episode of "Jesus said....................................."

Do it.

dodge

Hi and Gal 2:18 says that I ( PAUL ) could NOT REBUILD what I TORN DOWn , for I make my self a TRANSGRESSOR and this is the correct translation and meaning !!

All are reading your PREVARICATION !!

dan p

dan, why can't you see what the verse actually says as opposed to your changing what the verse actually says ?

The verse says that he ( Paul ) now preached the "faith" he once sought to destroy.

Things that are the same remain the same even though MADist try their best to change those things that are the same.

dan, Paul was not trying to re-build anything he went to the truth ( faith ) he was trying to destroy before he got saved.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

Did you notice the word NOW in that verse that means the faith he once sought to destroy he began to preach ?

dodge

Your insistence on remaining completely ignorant is a testament to your illogical and fallacious "reasoning" and your extreme zealotry for falsehood.

Paul did NOT preach the gospel of the grace of God until he RECEIVED it.

Paul preached many things; some old and some NEW.

WD, you might want to take a reading comprehension course !

The verse says Paul who persecuted the faith began to preach the same faith he once sought to destroy.

john w

Hall of Fame
Everytime anyone shares the gospel and a person is born again a dead person is resurrected ! Hello, there is more than the physical world or do you deny the spiritual world also ?

You are taking Dan, and the bible, out of context.