ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

DAN P

WD, you might want to take a reading comprehension course !

The verse says Paul who persecuted the faith began to preach the same faith he once sought to destroy.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

Hi and you will always keep to the FAKE NEWS of Gal 1:23 and REFUSE to believe Gal 2:18 " That if I rebuild what I TORN DOWN , I prove my self a TRANSGRESSOR , PREVARICATOR !!

In Gsl 1:23 they were only hearing with out proof !~

dan p

dodge

Hi and you will always keep to the FAKE NEWS of Gal 1:23 and REFUSE to believe Gal 2:18 " That if I rebuild what I TORN DOWN , I prove my self a TRANSGRESSOR , PREVARICATOR !!

In Gsl 1:23 they were only hearing with out proof !~
+++++++++++
dan p

dang dan how exactly do you figure Paul was re-building when the verse says he was preaching the faith he once sought to destroy ?

What they heard dan was that Paul was trying to destroy the faith he now preached. I bet you failed reading and English in school right ?

Right Divider

Body part
WD, you might want to take a reading comprehension course !

The verse says Paul who persecuted the faith began to preach the same faith he once sought to destroy.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
dodge, I'm beginning to think that you have some serious brain damage. Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Paul received FURTHER REVELATION through his entire ministry. Why is this impossible for you to understand?

Stupidity or unbelief?

Acts 26:16 (KJV)
(26:16) But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Paul received SOME revelation that NOBODY else received. Paul did NOT keep these things secret, but freely gave these to others and put them in scripture.

dodge

dodge, I'm beginning to think that you have some serious brain damage. Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Paul received FURTHER REVELATION through his entire ministry. Why is this impossible for you to understand?

Stupidity or unbelief?

Acts 26:16 (KJV)
(26:16) But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Paul received SOME revelation that NOBODY else received. Paul did NOT keep these things secret, but freely gave these to others and put them in scripture.

WD, Could be I was dropped on my head as a baby I am sure I would not remember the event, but then again you read and comprehend like a grown up that got slammed in the head with a sledge hammer repeatedly.

1. Paul preached the same faith he once tried to destroy which destroys the lie that he was preaching something brand new and UN-heard before Paul.

2. You are deceived enough to believe that Paul received something that Jesus never taught and preached ?

3. How could Paul preach the SAME faith he tried to destroy if Paul received a new message ?

The gospel was about Jesus NOT Paul. MADist have elevated Paul to idol status at the expense of ignoring Jesus and all the other Apostles. Idolatry kills brain cells and MAD is the actual proof that idolatry makes the idolater UN-able to see or receive the truth.

Right Divider

Body part
1. Paul preached the same faith he once tried to destroy which destroys the lie that he was preaching something brand new and UN-heard before Paul.
That does NOT mean that this was the ONLY thing that Paul preached, oh clueless one.

2. You are deceived enough to believe that Paul received something that Jesus never taught and preached ?
Jesus can reveal anything that He wants, at any time that He wants and in any way that He wants!

Did you not read that the RISEN LORD Jesus appeared to Paul AFTER His earthly ministry to Israel AND after His ascension?

3. How could Paul preach the SAME faith he tried to destroy if Paul received a new message ?
Paul can't CONFIRM the facts of the ministry that came before Him and still receive MORE revelation from the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ?

The gospel was about Jesus NOT Paul.
Your same stupid lack of understanding.

MADist have elevated Paul to idol status at the expense of ignoring Jesus and all the other Apostles.
You are a pathological liar.

Idolatry kills brain cells and MAD is the actual proof that idolatry makes the idolater UN-able to see or receive the truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
The gospel was about Jesus NOT Paul. MADist have elevated Paul to idol status at the expense of ignoring Jesus and all the other Apostles. Idolatry kills brain cells and MAD is the actual proof that idolatry makes the idolater UN-able to see or receive the truth.

You, to the children of Israel: The gospel preached to Abraham is about the LORD God, NOT MOSES. Moses-ites have elevated Moses to idol status at the expense of ignoring the LORD God and all the other prophets. Idolatry kills brain cells and Moses worshipers, like you, children of Israel,is the actual proof that idolatry makes the idolater UN-able to see or receive the truth.

So there.

Sophistry. Continued false dichotomy, deceptive "argument," false accuser of the brethren.

You satanic accuser-get off this site.

DAN P

dang dan how exactly do you figure Paul was re-building when the verse says he was preaching the faith he once sought to destroy ?

What they heard dan was that Paul was trying to destroy the faith he now preached. I bet you failed reading and English in school right ?

Hi DODGE , can you know read Ga; 2:18 that IF IF what things I TORN DOWN , these things I REBUILD AGAIN , I prove my self a TRANSGRESSOR !!

The things that Paul was DESTROYING are in Acts 8:1-3 !!

Paul NEVER preached what Peter ot James preached and ACTS 21:21 is the proof !!

Gal 1:23 is ALL HEAR-SAY just like what TRUMP is accused of , FAKE NEWS !!

dan p

dodge

Right Divider;5025713]That does NOT mean that this was the ONLY thing that Paul preached, oh clueless one.

The truth that you are dancing around is that the faith was established BEFORE Paul ever got saved.

Jesus can reveal anything that He wants, at any time that He wants and in any way that He wants!

Jesus revealed His Gospel while he walked the earth for 3 years, and fulfilled ALL the OT prophecies concerning Jesus and His D.B.R.

Did you not read that the RISEN LORD Jesus appeared to Paul AFTER His earthly ministry to Israel AND after His ascension?

You do not even realize how you diminished the Lord Jesus His D.B.R and His 3 year ministry.

YOU ignore John 3:16 that was not just for Israel and were for the b.O.C. as was most of His teachings.

Paul can't CONFIRM the facts of the ministry that came before Him and still receive MORE revelation from the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ?

You are talking about the same FACTS that Paul started teaching ? That statement makes zero sense just like MAD.Paul preached the SAME faith he once sought to destroy and you say," Paul could not confirm what ( facts) he began preaching. You understand that you make Paul look like an incompetent liar , which he would have been to preach a "faith" he could not confirm with facts.

Your same stupid lack of understanding.

lol, like Paul could NOT confirm what he was preaching concerning the facts of what he was preaching ? Nope, that is uniquely MADist double speak.

Nah, I am not a MADist.

Nah, I am not a MADist.

Right Divider

Body part
The truth that you are dancing around is that the faith was established BEFORE Paul ever got saved.
Grow up dodge.

Rom 1:17 (KJV)
(1:17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

There is more than one faith, oh clueless one.

dodge

Hi DODGE , can you know read Ga; 2:18 that IF IF what things I TORN DOWN , these things I REBUILD AGAIN , I prove my self a TRANSGRESSOR !!

The things that Paul was DESTROYING are in Acts 8:1-3 !!

Paul NEVER preached what Peter ot James preached and ACTS 21:21 is the proof !!

Gal 1:23 is ALL HEAR-SAY just like what TRUMP is accused of , FAKE NEWS !!

dan p

dan , I have a question do YOU believe the scriptures , or do you just IGNORE what you do not agree with ?

You keep ignoring one verse to promote another verse. I believe them ALL.

Gal. 2:8 does not negate the fact that scripture says Paul began preaching the "faith" he once sought to destroy. What that verse PROVES is that Paul was WRONG and realized the people he was persecuting ( Christians ) was right so he began preaching the faith he before had persecuted.

DAN P

dan , I have a question do YOU believe the scriptures , or do you just IGNORE what you do not agree with ?

You keep ignoring one verse to promote another verse. I believe them ALL.

Gal. 2:8 does not negate the fact that scripture says Paul began preaching the "faith" he once sought to destroy. What that verse PROVES is that Paul was WRONG and realized the people he was persecuting ( Christians ) was right so he began preaching the faith he before had persecuted.

Hi and the people reading will make up their minds and will always refute FAKE NEWS like you and the clear thinking ONES will see that I am CORRECT !!

I am a TRUTH TELLER and 2 Cor 3:13-16 that the Law of MOSES IS and WAS fading away just AS your FAKE NEWS is also FADING AWAY !!

This is why the FAITH in Acts 8:1-3 that Paul was DESTROYING has FADED AWAY and I have you just where I want you , MR FAKE NEWS and HEAR-SAY !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
Hi and the people reading will make up their minds and will always refute FAKE NEWS like you and the clear thinking ONES will see that I am CORRECT !!

I am a TRUTH TELLER and 2 Cor 3:13-16 that the Law of MOSES IS and WAS fading away just AS your FAKE NEWS is also FADING AWAY !!

This is why the FAITH in Acts 8:1-3 that Paul was DESTROYING has FADED AWAY and I have you just where I want you , MR FAKE NEWS and HEAR-SAY !!

dan p

Wow, DanP! Did you see that stumper with which dodgball blindsided you!!!

dan, I have a question do YOU believe the scriptures....?

He bamboozled you there, DP!!!

DAN P

Hi John W and I am just going for the THROAT of all PROVARICATORS and as far as his phrase DO YOU BELIEVE THE SCRIPTURES , and I COUNTERED to his LIE with 2 Cor 3:13-16 !!

This verse shows that the Law was not in EFFECT by Acts 28:28 and Acts 21:21 also proves that Paul was NOT TEACHING the Kingdom Message at all !!

I am happy with my RESPONSE !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and 2 Cor 3:13-16 is the best verse to prove that the LAW of MOSES was FADING AWAY and that leaves us , DISPENSATIONALIST in CHARGE in a 1P 1P Program !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and 2 Cor 3:13-16 is the best verse to prove that the LAW of MOSES was FADING AWAY and that leaves us , DISPENSATIONALIST in CHARGE in a 1P 1P Program !!

dan p

Jesus Himself said that Moses gave us the law but grace and truth came by Him.

Little late there dan Jesus spoke to that.

Jhn 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

dodge

Grow up dodge.

Rom 1:17 (KJV)
(1:17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

There is more than one faith, oh clueless one.

Sure there is more than 1 faith ! There is faith in gold,power,sex,self,Satan,and all manner of sin. The only faith that saves anyone is faith in the finished work of Jesus !

Rom 3:22
Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Rev 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Interplanner

to be more exact, there is one place at least where the English 'faith of Jesus' should be the 'reliability or faithfulness of Christ Himself' (his actions). Gal 2:20. Not many people here have the patience to hear out the Greek case system, which removes almost all guesswork because it usually has 4 spellings for the 4 cases.

Right Divider

Body part
Sure there is more than 1 faith ! There is faith in gold,power,sex,self,Satan,and all manner of sin. The only faith that saves anyone is faith in the finished work of Jesus !
That's not what Paul is talking about, super-clueless dodge.

Last edited: