ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

dodge

There is a lot more to scripture than just that.

You are dumber than a box of rocks.

The most significant FACT in all of, which the vast majority of scripture teaches and preaches, scripture and you in your ignorance trivialize salvation through and by Jesus.

I would say you are dumber then a box of rocks but that would be insulting to rocks.

Right Divider

Body part
The most significant FACT in all of, which the vast majority of scripture teaches and preaches, scripture and you in your ignorance trivialize salvation through and by Jesus.
MAD confirms that there is salvation in none other.

You're just too stupid to know what MAD really teaches.

I would say you are dumber then a box of rocks but that would be insulting to rocks.
Your first decent attempt at humor. Good work.

Last edited:

DAN P

dan, those in the B.O.C. knew of Paul and what he was doing to the church, and you have no clue,sadly.

You cannot change the fact that scripture records that Paul NOW teaches the faith he once sought to destroy who himself said to follow Jesus..

I will not go down the road your on where Jesus and His teachings are IGNORED to follow one of Jesus' followers.

Hi and read Acts 21:21 and all will see that Paul taught against THE LAW of Moses and I am correct !!

dan p

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Hi and read Acts 21:21 and all will see that Paul taught against THE LAW of Moses and I am correct !!

dan p
And the other Apostles didn't teach the law either. Acts 15:24 (KJV) "...to whom we gave no such commandment..."

DAN P

And the other Apostles didn't teach the law either. Acts 15:24 (KJV) "...to whom we gave no such commandment..."

Hi and we ALL KNOW that the Law of MOSES was being set aside in 2 Cor 3:14-16 BUT the Red Edition followers refuse to believe it !!

dan p

dodge

Right Divider;5026312]MAD confirms that there is salvation in none other.

You're just to stupid to know what MAD really teaches.

I know MAD relegates the teachings of Jesus to the trash heap of MADism by claiming His teaching was not for us, which is total disregard for Jesus and what He taught.

Here is REAL stupid for you ! Paul taught the faith he once sought to destroy which means that Paul preached the same as those before him in the B.O.C.. To twist and distort that is totally stupid.

Your first decent attempt at humor. Good work.

Have to work with what you're given.

Interplanner

Everyone needs to remember the title of this thread implies that there is another good (useful, positive, saving) gospel out there somewhere in the NT. It's not referring to those that had bad news and disturbed people like Acts 15.

dodge

Hi and we ALL KNOW that the Law of MOSES was being set aside in 2 Cor 3:14-16 BUT the Red Edition followers refuse to believe it !!

dan p

The red edition user refuse to IGNORE Jesus and His teachings and idolize Paul.

In the red it says that the law was given by Moses but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Hello you are way late on the law being fulfilled that happened when Jesus said,"It is finished".

john w

Hall of Fame
I know MAD relegates the teachings of Jesus to the trash heap of MADism

Sell all you have.....Raise the dead....Show yourself to a Levitical priest, and offer the gift Moses commanded..............

Why are you relegating "the teachings of Jesus to the trash heap of" Dodge-ism?

So there.

See Spot run, to Ken. Run, Spot!

john w

Hall of Fame

In the red it says that the law was given by Moses but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Hello you are way late on the law being fulfilled that happened when Jesus said,"It is finished".
What a mess....Father, must I get in the ditch with him? Very well...

The red letters are not the words of the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth-they were God the Father's words, as the Saviour spoke only the words, of His Father, during His ministry, on earth. This was true of all prophets. Paul's words, in Romans-Philemon, are the risen, glorified, ascended, seated "Lord from heaven"'s words.

You'd know that, had you studied, surveyed, the details of the book. But you don't, because you're a lazy, bumbling idiot, and troll. My evidence? You.

Hello you are way late on the law being fulfilled that happened when Jesus said,"It is finished"

"It is finished" is a reference to finishing "the whole" of His Father's business on earth, while alive, per Luke 2:49 KJV, but not a reference to His propitiation, redemption,.... How do we know that? He had not even gone to hell, when He uttered " It is finished," nor, obviously, had He risen yet.

Last edited:

dodge

You call yourself a "Christian" and yet you LIE constantly.

You are what is called a POSER.

Nah, I am not MAD. You are starting to me remind me of a Roman Catholic who reads one thing in scripture that pretty much says the opposite of what you believe it says.

The posers are MAD who have Jesus as window dressing to promote Paul and to ignore the teachings and commands of Jesus. Your loss not mine.

john w

Hall of Fame
The posers are MAD who have Jesus as window dressing to promote Paul and to ignore the teachings and commands of Jesus. Your loss not mine.

Matthew 16:20 KJV Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Luke 18:22 KJV Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Matthew 8:4 KJV And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Mark 16 KJV

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Do the above "teachings and commands of Jesus."

No? Why do you "ignore the teachings and commands of Jesus?"

DAN P

Hi and in John 19:30 when Jesus said " IT IS FINISHED " it means that it kis in the Greek PERFECT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD OF IS A fact !!

This , just means the PAYMENT for sins has being completed , PASSED , PRESENT and FUTURE SINS and that includes paying for the 1600 years for sins that Israel committed and HEB 9:15 is the proof !!

You will always IGNORE 2 Cor 3:13-16 as to when Israel was set aside , EVEN when Paul was preaching to his Jewish brethren !!

You AVOID 2 Cor 3:13-16 like the PLAGUE , !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and in John 19:30 when Jesus said " IT IS FINISHED " it means that it kis in the Greek PERFECT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD OF IS A fact !!

This , just means the PAYMENT for sins has being completed , PASSED , PRESENT and FUTURE SINS and that includes paying for the 1600 years for sins that Israel committed and HEB 9:15 is the proof !!

You will always IGNORE 2 Cor 3:13-16 as to when Israel was set aside , EVEN when Paul was preaching to his Jewish brethren !!

dan p

dan, the law was fulfilled in Jesus as He Himself said. !

DAN P

dan, the law was fulfilled in Jesus as He Himself said. !

Hi and lets always give a verse , for your proof !!

I see that you did nor comment on John 19"30 , and you are in AGREEMENT ??

Jesus paid for every ones sins and DEFEATED Satan and many other things to numerous to list !!

dan p

dodge

dan p

What is to avoid ? Israel has a vail over their understanding of who the Messiah was and the Gospel of grace.
2Co 3:12.
Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
2Co 3:13
And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
2Co 3:14
But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Co 3:15
But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

Kinda like MADist with the veil over their heart in understanding Jesus and His commands and authority.

Last edited:

DAN P

What is to avoid ? Israel has a vail over their understanding of who the Messiah was and the Gospel of grace.
2Co 3:12.
Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
2Co 3:13
And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
2Co 3:14
But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Co 3:15
But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

Kinda like MADist with the veil over their heart in understanding Jesus and His commands and authority.

Hi and 2 Cor 3:13-16 is taking about the Jewish MIND is blinded , so are you a Jews ??

Since you are not Pauline , who is your HIGH PRIEST ??

How can a HIGH PRIEST save you ?

Where do you go when you die ?

Is it HEAVEN or do you go to HELL ??

dan p

dodge

[DAN P;5026616]Hi and 2 Cor 3:13-16 is taking about the Jewish MIND is blinded , so are you a Jews ??

Nope I am a gentile saved by a JEW named Jesus !

Since you are not Pauline , who is your HIGH PRIEST ??

His name is Jesus not only my high priest but also the Apostle of my salvation as scripture teaches.

How can a HIGH PRIEST save you ?

Jesus as High Priest paid for my sins, and if Jesus is NOT your high priest then you do NOT have salvation.

Where do you go when you die ?

Straight into the presence of God !

Is it HEAVEN or do you go to HELL ??

Since you are placing all your hope on Paul I would re-think that if I were you. Paul rebuked ALL those who claimed anyone other than Jesus and Paul included himself in that rebuke NOT that you can see or understand what Paul said.

I place all my faith and confidence in Jesus dan , and that is called trust, confidence,believing, and knowing.

Right Divider

Body part
Nah, I am not MAD. You are starting to me remind me of a Roman Catholic who reads one thing in scripture that pretty much says the opposite of what you believe it says.

Chalk up some more lies by the poser "Christian".