Homosexuality selected because of societal function

dodge

Er, no. You seem not only confused on the differences but rather bonkers to boot. If you think people can 'choose' to become gay or bisexual then you really are just bemusing.

So I take it you believe Bruce Jenner is a hero and those that fight so you can be wacked out are cowards.

You will NEVER convince anyone that has not drank the kool aid (killed their consciences through sin) that gender is not the same as orientation.

Hope you wake up to the truth that God loves you and has made a provision (Jesus)to pay for your sin. You do not have to be trapped in your sin and spend eternity in hell.

Confused is a man attracted to a man sexually , or a woman that is attracted to another woman sexually.

Arthur Brain

So I take it you believe Bruce Jenner is a hero and those that fight so you can be wacked out are cowards.

You will NEVER convince anyone that has not drank the kool aid (killed their consciences through sin) that gender is not the same as orientation.

Hope you wake up to the truth that God loves you and has made a provision (Jesus)to pay for your sin. You do not have to be trapped in your sin and spend eternity in hell.

Confused is a man attracted to a man sexually , or a woman that is attracted to another woman sexually.

Strikes me that you've been drinking the stuff yourself Dodge. I find the prospect of any sort of sexual intimacy with another bloke to be barf worthy myself. It's not something I could choose to entertain in any way, shape or form. Yet you're the one trying to tell me that I could if I 'sin enough' or some such which is bonkers.

You're the confused one here.

dodge

Strikes me that you've been drinking the stuff yourself Dodge. I find the prospect of any sort of sexual intimacy with another bloke to be barf worthy myself. It's not something I could choose to entertain in any way, shape or form. Yet you're the one trying to tell me that I could if I 'sin enough' or some such which is bonkers.

You're the confused one here.

Same sex is a choice. The liberal mind set that anything anyone wants to do is OK is a lie. Same sex has zero to do with love it is all about lust.

Arthur Brain

Same sex is a choice. The liberal mind set that anything anyone wants to do is OK is a lie. Same sex has zero to do with love it is all about lust.

It may be for you if you can entertain it, not for me thanks. If you think lust itself leads to homosexual attractions then you're barmy to say the least.

MrDante

I think being gay is a choice

Well guys, how about you show us. Go ahead, chose to be gay. You two should get together, go on a few dates, fall in love, go meet each others parents, get a house together and settle down.
Don't forget to invite us to your wedding.
And check in every so often to let us know how your choice is going.

dodge

Well guys, how about you show us. Go ahead, chose to be gay. You two should get together, go on a few dates, fall in love, go meet each others parents, get a house together and settle down.
Don't forget to invite us to your wedding.
And check in every so often to let us know how your choice is going.

You can deny God, nature, and common sense, but those who know and follow God will never dishonor God nor themselves by doing what He says is abomination.

Same sex is a sin against God and abuse of their own bodies between themselves.

dodge

It may be for you if you can entertain it, not for me thanks. If you think lust itself leads to homosexual attractions then you're barmy to say the least.

The correct answer is that SIN leads to homosexual attractions.

When anyone lets lust control them then they will do what their lust dictates.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The correct answer is that SIN leads to homosexual attractions........

All people have disordered desires. Some people are addicts, others are gluttons, some are violents, etc. etc. Our disordered desires are part of our fallen nature. Same-sex attraction is just another disordered desire.

It is up to people to be the master of their disordered desires and order them to what God intended. The violent man must learn to be kind and loving. The glutton must learn to consume in moderation. The addict must abstain. The homosexual too must abstain.

And by the way, for all here: This is why ACW's threads on making "homosexuality" illegal are so stupid and ignorant. He, like the rest of us, and like homosexuals, all have disordered desires. Is the man prone to violence or gluttony any worse than the man prone to same-sex attraction? No, because all is sin, and as long as a man does not engage in his desires and not act upon them, then the manner or type of his disorder is irrelevant.

Last edited by a moderator:

glassjester

It is up to people to be the master of their disordered desires and order them to what God intended. The violent man must learn to be kind and loving. The glutton must learn to consume in moderation. The addict must abstain. The homosexual too must abstain.

You mean we shouldn't allow our physical desires to define right and wrong? :idea:

MrDante

You can deny God, nature, and common sense, but those who know and follow God will never dishonor God nor themselves by doing what He says is abomination.

Same sex is a sin against God and abuse of their own bodies between themselves.

Sounds like you are saying that you personally couldn't choose to be gay. :think:

dodge

Sounds like you are saying that you personally couldn't choose to be gay. :think:

You are seeing what YOU want to see. One can kill their conscience and become attracted to the same sex, bit if one trusts and walks with God He will not allow that to happen.

dodge

WRONG Einstein... ...as usual.

All people have disordered desires. Some people are addicts, others are gluttons, some are violents, etc. etc. Our disordered desires are part of our fallen nature. Same-sex attraction is just another disordered desire.

And by the way, for all here: This is why ACW's threads on making "homosexuality" illegal are so stupid and ignorant. He, like the rest of us, and like homosexuals, all have disordered desires. Is the man prone to violence or gluttony any worse than the man prone to same-sex attraction? No, because all is sin, and as long as a man does not engage in his desires and not act upon them, then the manner or type of his disorder is irrelevant.

Like a good little Roman Catholic YOU deny everything scripture teaches. Your loss not mine.

Arthur Brain

The correct answer is that SIN leads to homosexual attractions.

When anyone lets lust control them then they will do what their lust dictates.

No, it isn't. By your "logic" any men who look at playboy mags are opening themselves up to homosexual attraction which is flat out bonkers. If you're heterosexual then you can lust as much as you like but any such desires are always going to be informed by the opposite sex.

:doh:

dodge

No, it isn't. By your "logic" any men who look at playboy mags are opening themselves up to homosexual attraction which is flat out bonkers. If you're heterosexual then you can lust as much as you like but any such desires are always going to be informed by the opposite sex.

:doh:

The beginning stages of same sex starts by :

Rom 1:21
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Rom 1:22
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Rom 1:24
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Rom 1:25
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Rom 1:26

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

dodge

The beginning stages of same sex starts by : Notice the progression away from God.

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Rom 1:27
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Arthur Brain

The beginning stages of same sex starts by :

If you're straight then you could lust as much as you want you're still gonna be straight dude, simple as.