Habits are demonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

I repent always, I don't need to listen to you. I listen to God

You are so full of yourself it's unbelievable!

But only God can judge you, and he will do as you continue to judge others!

If you repent "always" would you mind explaining what repentance means.

Truster

Again, warning in love out of compassion is not what he does, nor is it what he preaches.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

What you call love is some soppy sentiment that says peace and friend one minute and spills forth bile the next. Love runs deep and is not manifested in "being nice' love always accompanies truth and those that hate the truth despise love in its purest form. Elohim is love. Elohim is not nice.

popsthebuilder

What you call love is some soppy sentiment that says peace and friend one minute and spills forth bile the next. Love runs deep and is not manifested in "being nice' love always accompanies truth and those that hate the truth despise love in its purest form. Elohim is love. Elohim is not nice.
Why attempt to bring me into it as if I called myself a saint? No redirect this time kid. If you were a saint you would do the work of a saint.

You do not.

It is that simple regardless of your constant attempted misdirection of the lost sheep.

You would have them killed, burned up with fire and offered to your idol of hate, fear, and death to your own twisted glorification.

Truster

Faith grows and is not constant.

Though the Holy Spirit resides in us we can still ignore it.

You get closer by actually listening and doing according the the selfless conscience/ Holy Spirit, not just talking about how you have it while others do not.

What you call faith is actually a form of positive mental attitude that is based on circumstances and superstition.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That explains why they viciously turned on me a few years ago.
You're ok sometimes, CS.
But not even Truster would have liked BOLCATS.
You pretty much set your own self up be to turned on that time.

If that sort of behavior is what Truster considers to be the behavior of a "saint", then his standard of fruit inspection is way off base.

popsthebuilder

GOD is merciful and just.

You are neither.

Very obvious things, even to the young in faith.

Your lies are really catching up with you.

Truster

You should really speak for yourself alone.

You went stomping out of the "Foundation" thread some time ago and yet you are back in another thread of mine.

You have the stench of Cain about you. Looking at what is brought in praise and worship and then despising it.

Truster

Is someone holding a grudge?

Ah...and we see the motives that lead the blind further into darkness.

Stating facts in a conversation is not holding a grudge. You keep telling me not to judge and here you are sitting in Moses' Chair. Hypocrisy rules where trust should.

popsthebuilder

I don't say peace, peace where there is no peace.

Jeremiah 6:14
Nice....try again...as I have been rebuked by the LORD and laden with manifold shame leading to repentance.....I will not speak of what I have done, but I will say that the verse you took out of context again is actually directed towards you.

I would use it too much either if it always bit me in the arse.

Now run and tell mods I have used a cuss word or the likeness there of.

popsthebuilder

What you call faith is actually a form of positive mental attitude that is based on circumstances and superstition.
More evidence of one's own hatred, spite, and attempted misdirection.

Who would attempt to dismantle the faith of another?

I can say some very terrible things if I so choose because free will is fact, but I wouldn't choose to take away any man's faith or hope or belief or trust in GOD.

Hey!!!! I know!!!!

Show scripture showing we are to attempt to break the faith of another, effectively condemning them. It would be different sorta if you would attempt to rebuild it,but I know you have no such desire as your only desire is to place yourself above others.

You will have your reward.

May GOD shame you towards your own edification and repentance.

I will not hold a grudge with you, nor do I wish bad on you.

popsthebuilder

You went stomping out of the "Foundation" thread some time ago and yet you are back in another thread of mine.

You have the stench of Cain about you. Looking at what is brought in praise and worship and then despising it.
I despise lies and sin only

Truster

More evidence of one's own hatred, spite, and attempted misdirection.

Who would attempt to dismantle the faith of another?

I can say some very terrible things if I so choose because free will is fact, but I wouldn't choose to take away any man's faith or hope or belief or trust in GOD.

Hey!!!! I know!!!!

Show scripture showing we are to attempt to break the faith of another, effectively condemning them. It would be different sorta if you would attempt to rebuild it,but I know you have no such desire as your only desire is to place yourself above others.

You will have your reward.

May GOD shame you towards your own edification and repentance.

I will not hold a grudge with you, nor do I wish bad on you.

I recognise the operation of trust and what you have is counterfeit. It is not the currency of life, but of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.