Habits are demonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Wow....

Must we really go over the same things?

So be it.

Sorrow leads to repentance.

I'm not going to waste my time, so please, please, provide scripture stating otherwise that I might help you to see your folly.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

You have the sorrow of the world that worketh death.

2 Cor 7:10 KJV

ClimateSanity

Faith grows and is not constant.

Though the Holy Spirit resides in us we can still ignore it.

You get closer by actually listening and doing according the the selfless conscience/ Holy Spirit, not just talking about how you have it while others do not.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk
No matter how much your faith grows, your proximity to God is no closer.

ClimateSanity

What you call love is some soppy sentiment that says peace and friend one minute and spills forth bile the next. Love runs deep and is not manifested in "being nice' love always accompanies truth and those that hate the truth despise love in its purest form. Elohim is love. Elohim is not nice.
Amen to clarification of the truth

God's Truth

I can without any fear of contradiction say that I have judged myself in all matters, before judging others. My judgements are not unto eternal damnation, but are warning that will leave people inexcusable in judgement.

Have I told you to repent...Yes

Have I told you to trust....Yes

Have I informed you of your need to be holy...Yes

Do you say that you have free-will...Yes

You are guilty of not performing those things that you say you can perform.

You can't drive to glory in that vehicle madame.

If you have to judge yourself, it means you do not know how you have been living. If you are living through the Spirit of God, how is it you do not know and have to judge yourself?

ClimateSanity

Jude 1:16 These men are discontented grumblers, following after their own lusts; their mouths spew arrogance; they flatter others for their own advantage. 17 But you, beloved, remember what was foretold by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ 18 when they said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow after their own ungodly desires.”

19These are the ones who cause divisions, who are worldly and devoid of the Spirit. 20But you, beloved, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21keep yourselves in the love of God as you await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you eternal life
Again, throwing out verses says zero. Did you have a point?

God's Truth

Again, throwing out verses says zero. Did you have a point?

Truster and you are following your own lusts, your own lusts of telling people they are not saved. You both spew arrogance saying to others they are not saved. You both try to cause divisions, and in this you build each other up.

ClimateSanity

You ask Truster for help and wisdom; look to Jesus Christ and his written word.
Truster is a fellow saint who has proven to be wise in the Lord. God brought him into my life. Quit judging me like Meshak. You assume I don't look to Jesus Christ and his word. Thats judging the heart without evidence and is wicked.

ClimateSanity

You are in a bad way. Who would ever say there is a wrong way and or time to obey?

Go ahead and give us the example of the wrong time and way someone obeyed.
I didn't say a wrong time to obey. I said there is a wrong motivation to obey. If you obey with the intent of staying out of hell, it will do you no good.

ClimateSanity

Truster and you are following your own lusts, your own lusts of telling people they are not saved. You both spew arrogance saying to others they are not saved. You both try to cause divisions, and in this you build each other up.
Again you judge things you have no idea about. What lusts are these you speak of? You can only make blind conjecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.