Habits are demonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

What you think is made clear by your words. The words you speak are the words of the unregenerate.

In the UK we need an annual MOT test on all cars over three years old to ensure they are roadworthy. I have never met anyone, apart for myself, who enjoys taking the car for an MOT. People are worried about what might be found wrong and that there will be a cost involved in rectifying any problems. I look forward to discovering any faults and putting them in order.

I am continually giving you an MOT and you fail.
Good analogy.
da2e21f5e73a63762a60fe8d359fa93a.jpg

Texas inspection sticker.

marhig

What you think is made clear by your words. The words you speak are the words of the unregenerate.

In the UK we need an annual MOT test on all cars over three years old to ensure they are roadworthy. I have never met anyone, apart for myself, who enjoys taking the car for an MOT. People are worried about what might be found wrong and that there will be a cost involved in rectifying any problems. I look forward to discovering any faults and putting them in order.

I live in the UK too, but the only way we don't worry about going for the MOT is if we can pay the bill once we know the faults. Otherwise we worry!

And so it is with those born of God, and the price we pay is our life, willing to be a living sacrifice, so that the life of Christ can seen be in and through us, then we won't worry about seeing our faults, because we are living by the will of God and we know that God strengthens us to overcome them and keeps us on the straight path.

Continually giving me an mot are you? So you are God testing me now is that right?

Go look at yourself Truster before you judge others. You're far from perfect!

Truster

Truster. Is it possible for a saved person to be entangled in false doctrine? From what I have seen here, there are two people who are right on target on most things, but they are in error on some serious issues. You corrected them and their pride flared up and now, their ears are shut to you.

Is it possible they are saved in spite of this?

No.

A person who enjoys "some truth" is the hypocrite that enjoys the moral application of outward religious duties. Expose them to truth and they hate both the truth and the messenger.

Any man who is converted will both recognise and have a love of the truth wherever they find it. The man that truly walks in the light will expose the works of darkness and the workers of iniquity.

There is also the fact that the regenerate man is the stench of death unto those that perish. They can't bare to be around him or read what he says. Hatred is almost tangible in the children of Satan and they accuse our love of the truth as being Satanic.

Babes, infants and young men have no trouble recognising truth. They might not be able to chew the cud, but the recognition and love will always be there. The Holy Spirit makes sure of this and His work is always recognisable to the saints.

Saints do not despise each other.

ClimateSanity

No.

A person who enjoys "some truth" is the hypocrite that enjoys the moral application of outward religious duties. Expose them to truth and they hate both the truth and the messenger.

Any man who is converted will both recognise and have a love of the truth wherever they find it. The man that truly walks in the light will expose the works of darkness and the workers of iniquity.

There is also the fact that the regenerate man is the stench of death unto those that perish. They can't bare to be around him or read what he says. Hatred is almost tangible in the children of Satan and they accuse our love of the truth as being Satanic.

Babes, infants and young men have no trouble recognising truth. They might not be able to chew the cud, but the recognition and love will always be there. The Holy Spirit makes sure of this and His work is always recognisable to the saints.

That explains why they viciously turned on me a few years ago.

Truster

I live in the UK too, but the only way we don't worry about going for the MOT is if we can pay the bill once we know the faults. Otherwise we worry!

And so it is with those born of God, and the price we pay is our life, willing to be a living sacrifice, so that the life of Christ can seen be in and through us, then we won't worry about seeing our faults, because we are living by the will of God and we know that God strengthens us to overcome them and keeps us on the straight path.

Continually giving me an mot are you? So you are God testing me now is that right?

Go look at yourself Truster before you judge others. You're far from perfect!

I can without any fear of contradiction say that I have judged myself in all matters, before judging others. My judgements are not unto eternal damnation, but are warning that will leave people inexcusable in judgement.

Have I told you to repent...Yes

Have I told you to trust....Yes

Have I informed you of your need to be holy...Yes

Do you say that you have free-will...Yes

You are guilty of not performing those things that you say you can perform.

You can't drive to glory in that vehicle madame.

marhig

I can without any fear of contradiction say that I have judged myself in all matters, before judging others. My judgements are not unto eternal damnation, but are warning that will leave people inexcusable in judgement.

Have I told you to repent...Yes

Have I told you to trust....Yes

Have I informed you of your need to be holy...Yes

Do you say that you have free-will...Yes

You are guilty of not performing those things that you say you can perform.

You can't drive to glory in that vehicle madame.

I repent always, I don't need to listen to you. I listen to God

You are so full of yourself it's unbelievable!

But only God can judge you, and he will do as you continue to judge others!

popsthebuilder

The point of this matter is simple. Everything that you intend, think, speak, write or perform is sinful.

Everything I intend, think, speak, write or perform is accepted in the Beloved.

This has nothing to do with any ability I have, but because of a two way imputation conducted at Calvary. It is a solid foundation and takes care of any doubts. The application of redemption applies the power of the imputation and that is the evangelism coming in power and not in word alone.

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to give you what I have. That you could know what I know, feel as I feel and live an abundant life. But I can't and from what you keep saying you don't need it, because you already have it. If that were true we would be sharing fellowship, but we don't, because light hath no fellowship with darkness. You are in error and in mortal danger.
You should really speak for yourself alone.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

The heavenly abode is not in the UK, and you who show without ceasing, your own evil works, are in no place to judge any whatsoever.

popsthebuilder

No.

Saints despise none.

Your premise is false.

ClimateSanity

False;

One, of the truth of GOD will rebuke, chastise, and correct the lost.

They would not pass judgement, condemning them to eternal destruction.

The lost are headed for destruction. Truster is only giving them warning. Should we let them drive off the cliff with nothing to say?

ClimateSanity

Is someone holding a grudge?

Ah...and we see the motives that lead the blind further into darkness.

How is this a grudge? His mention of the saints being attacked brought the memory back to me. I think you confuse recall with resentment.

popsthebuilder

How can you get any closer than him residing in your spirit?
Faith grows and is not constant.

Though the Holy Spirit resides in us we can still ignore it.

You get closer by actually listening and doing according the the selfless conscience/ Holy Spirit, not just talking about how you have it while others do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.