GUNS!

Buzzword

My Christmas presents.

500px-Glock22__67903_zoom.jpg

2x, one modified for southpaw.

magnumshotgun1.JPG

Plus about 500 rounds for each.
Still dealing with the psychological impact of going from owning zero weapons to what seems like an arsenal overnight.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
My Christmas presents.

500px-Glock22__67903_zoom.jpg

2x, one modified for southpaw.

magnumshotgun1.JPG

Plus about 500 rounds for each.
Still dealing with the psychological impact of going from owning zero weapons to what seems like an arsenal overnight.

Well.....Just make sure you keep an eye on them. Those things are pretty mean....In fact they've been known to kill people. :noway:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is a run on 5.56 x 45, and retailers are taking advantage. Including big name suppliers like Midway USA and Cheaperthandirt.com.

Holder is trying to take away rifle ammo because it is military surplus and works. He is calling the SS109/M855/green tip armor piercing ammo. And it isn't.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In any weapon like he is shooting (magazine fed) the easiest way to get a malfunction is by a bad magazine. This is true for really all firearms. As he says, the testing is actually not realistic.

AR-15 reliability test

Never do this. Moving metal parts like lubrication.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is a run on 5.56 x 45, and retailers are taking advantage. Including big name suppliers like Midway USA and Cheaperthandirt.com.

Holder is trying to take away rifle ammo because it is military surplus and works. He is calling the SS109/M855/green tip armor piercing ammo. And it isn't.

Obama has ordered the ATF to recant. They were testing the waters and getting people used to the idea.

I was wondering TomOs opinion on the Arsenal AKM. I know Hickok's. He likes it. And the reasoning is ok to me. And then the reasoning behind the AK comes up, then it doesn't make sense again.

lovemeorhateme

You may be surprised to know (though some of you may be pleased) that I had my first experience firing guns a couple of weeks ago and thought it was awesome! I tried out a very under-powered rifle, a medium gauge single barrel shotgun and then a large gauge double barrel shotgun (which was the most fun by far!)

:D

:Grizzly:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You may be surprised to know (though some of you may be pleased) that I had my first experience firing guns a couple of weeks ago and thought it was awesome! I tried out a very under-powered rifle, a medium gauge single barrel shotgun and then a large gauge double barrel shotgun (which was the most fun by far!)

:up:

As long as you didn't put a hole in your palm or remove a finger.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Obama has ordered the ATF to recant. They were testing the waters and getting people used to the idea.

Yeop! :plain:

I was wondering TomOs opinion on the Arsenal AKM. I know Hickok's. He likes it. And the reasoning is ok to me. And then the reasoning behind the AK comes up, then it doesn't make sense again.

:idunno: I can't claim any first hand experience with them but I haven't heard anything bad about them...If Hickock likes them I'd say it's a good bet they're a good weapon. I'm not sure I follow you on the rest. :think:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

:cool: Cool I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: Actually the P08 toggle lock wasn't bad in the reliability dept. if it was kept clean and well tuned.

It is like he is trying to solve a rubik's cube real fast so he can shoot. I myself an quite fond of pull and shoot. You can still do that with a thumb safety all in one motion, which I am sure you know full well.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Are you working on your quick draw yet?