GUNS!

fool

Hall of Fame
Has this thread done the semi-auto shotgun thing yet?

Saiga

Is this the death knell for tube fed?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Has this thread done the semi-auto shotgun thing yet?
Saiga 12 ga with a 50 round mag is very cool!
Is this the death knell for tube fed?
No, not when you can still get a Maverick 88 pump that holds 8 rounds for under $250, but the Saiga 12 ga with a 50 round mag is very cool! :up:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Saiga 12 ga with a 50 round mag is very cool!
No, not when you can still get a Maverick 88 pump that holds 8 rounds for under $250, but the Saiga 12 ga with a 50 round mag is very cool! :up:

I'll bet you'd get pretty tired lugging it through the field.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Look out pheasants!

that reminds me - I almost plowed into a momma turkey and a buncha little sprouts yesterday - they're almost tame on the island - no hunting and people in the state park feed them.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Look out pheasants!

that reminds me - I almost plowed into a momma turkey and a buncha little sprouts yesterday - they're almost tame on the island - no hunting and people in the state park feed them.

My Remington 1100 is salivating. :plain:

fool

Hall of Fame
It's kinda the only semi auto box fed.
It's around $1200?
If more people bought them they would get cheaper.
Like Solar panels.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
It's kinda the only semi auto box fed.
It's around $1200?
If more people bought them they would get cheaper.
Like Solar panels.

If you are referring to a Saiga then they were alot cheaper....Until the panic buying started. :plain:

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
If you are referring to a Saiga then they were alot cheaper....Until the panic buying started. :plain:

Sure glad I bought mine before the price explosion!:D

$1200.00 :shocked: Sorry there is no way I would pay that price for my Saiga.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
That's all over now right?

Depends on where you are...The prices are still kind of high but alot of that depends on how many stupid newbs are running around handing over money at these inflated prices. :plain:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Depends on where you are...The prices are still kind of high but alot of that depends on how many stupid newbs are running around handing over money at these inflated prices. :plain:

The only ammo for me is stuff I don't really need and is pricey. But the better stuff goes out of stock so fast it is scarey.

fool

Hall of Fame

I'm still sitting on my inventory from Y2K.
And that was before all these Zombies and such.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sure glad I bought mine before the price explosion!:D

$1200.00 :shocked: Sorry there is no way I would pay that price for my Saiga.

If you like buying and selling this is a sellers market for anything semi auto. Also anything military has gone a little nuts. Places that were selling Mosin Nagants for $89 2 years ago are asking twice that.

If you are looking for a bargin, if there is such a thing in this market, revolvers, lever action rifles, single shot, bolt and pump shotguns are still not bad. Also deals can still be found on non military bolt action rifles. Dunham's is selling the Remington 770 right now in 30-06 for $299

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
If you like buying and selling this is a sellers market for anything semi auto. Also anything military has gone a little nuts. Places that were selling Mosin Nagants for $89 2 years ago are asking twice that.

Yeah, people have gone a little crazy buying anything at almost any price. Crazy! I might look around and see if any one wants to buy my Saiga, hell I've got too many guns now.

If you are looking for a bargin, if there is such a thing in this market, revolvers, lever action rifles, single shot, bolt and pump shotguns are still not bad. Also deals can still be found on non military bolt action rifles. Dunham's is selling the Remington 770 right now in 30-06 for $299

That is a good deal and if my 700 (in 308) wasn't in excellent shape I might look into it but I'm really happy with it.

Thanks D. :)