GUNS!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gotta admit...that is a REAL nice price for what you are getting. :think:

And it fits all standard AR lowers. And I will give credit to RRA for my lower. When you buy the whole rifle like I did, it comes with their stage two trigger. If you like many others fired an "AR" courtesy of Colt made government property, the trigger is wonderful. Reading my gun forums, people buy it and turn it into a competition trigger because it is good enough as a starting point. They do polishing and all that jazz. I don't.

If your... 100m, prone and unsupported, with no magnification. Your pretty spot/dead on... No eye known to man can read typed print that points to zero at 100 m! The key being no magnification... Your front site at 100m is bigger than your actual kill zone on paper soooo.... Sweet rifle! And no need to make excuses for spin! Your way in the kill zone at 100 m with no magnification! :thumb:
Paul

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/group.php?do=picture&groupid=25&pictureid=2289

Put the red dot where you want the bullet to go. Unlike the iron sights, sight picture no longer matters after you do the zero. I was slightly right and low on my zero, but that is good enough as it was in the circle.

I am talking from christian perspective.

Luke 22:36

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.

All the red letters, meshak? I didn't think so.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Luke 22:36

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.

Jesus did not mean actual sword. He rebuked Peter for using sword, defending Jesus from their enemy.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus did not mean actual sword.

Then why do you need to sell a garment to get money if you you don't need a real sword?

You don't have to answer. You are a liar, sneak, and a hell bound pervert. I know you just made that up, despite how stupid it looks. He didn't mean a real sword. Just an airsoft one?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Then why do you need to sell a garment to get money if you you don't need a real sword?

You don't have to answer. You are a liar, sneak, and a hell bound pervert. I know you just made that up, despite how stupid it looks. He didn't mean a real sword. Just an airsoft one?

wow as usual, because I say something you dont like you resort into venomous attack. so typical macho wordly churchgoer.

Not only that you go into red reps and whine about it. You are whiner too.

good day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
"Why are you here..." :rolleyes: ~ Red Foreman (right click, open) Lk 22:36

I believe someone has to tell you what christianity is all about. Not being violent is one of basics of Jesus' followers.

do you talk about guns at Sunday worship service? Why do you talk diffrently at different place? Jesus is listening to everything what we say or do no matter where we are, friends. we cannot hide anything.

Meainstreamers are enablers of other disobedients. This is the reality of mainstream churches.

Blinds leading blinds.

good day.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
wow as usual, because I say something you dont like you resort into venomous attack. so typical macho wordly churchgoer.

You are a distorter of the truth. You came in a gun thread and started telling lies just like you do in the other threads. When you stop, then I will no longer come against you.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"I believe someone has to tell you what [C]hristianity is all about. Not being violent is one of basics of Jesus' followers."
Lk 22:36, Eccl 3:8

"...[D]o you talk about guns at Sunday worship service? Why do you talk differently at different place?"
I sit behind a police officer at our church who also carries a weapon. :plain:

"Jesus is listening to everything what we say or do no matter where we are, friends. [W]e cannot hide anything. Mainstreamers are enablers of other disobedients. This is the reality of mainstream churches. Blinds leading blinds. [G]ood day."
You dislike gun owners? :smokie:

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/group.php?do=picture&groupid=25&pictureid=2289

Put the red dot where you want the bullet to go. Unlike the iron sights, sight picture no longer matters after you do the zero. I was slightly right and low on my zero, but that is good enough as it was in the circle.

The point was, the Rock River shoots really well, despite the fact that they do not guarantee sub MOA. I was shooting SSA Tactical loads, with a 115 OTM Nosler. Good bullet. WC has started loading for the round also. They are using Hornady 110 BTHP, (same thing). It is just more money and a little faster.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I believe someone has to tell you what christianity is all about. Not being violent is one of basics of Jesus' followers.

do you talk about guns at Sunday worship service?

I have....Does carrying a gun in Sunday worship service count? :plain:

Why do you talk diffrently at different place? Jesus is listening to everything what we say or do no matter where we are, friends. we cannot hide anything.

I don't; why do you automatically assume that I do? :think:

Meainstreamers are enablers of other disobedients. This is the reality of mainstream churches.

Blinds leading blinds.

good day.

This is the "reality" which you choose to see. It provides you with self-affirmation.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, macho guys, Christians should not play with guns.

Dont shoot me, please. run run run......

meshak...I am considerably tolerant of nonsensical blather in most instances, but keep out of my gun threads with your anti-gun, anti-Christian garbage.