ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnet

Mark 4:11
He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Mark 4:11
He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables
"You" = regenerates.
You already told us you're unregenerated.
What the point in feeding trolls after the proclamation of the Gospel given by Christians?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The FACT is is that Paul and the apostles preached the Gospel, including 'Christ died for our sins', to unbelievers.

And we know they didn't do so disingenuously.

Nobody is denying that it pleased God to save people by the foolishness of preaching.

John 5:41
I do not accept glory from men,

Sonnet

"You" = regenerates.
You already told us you're unregenerated.
What the point in feeding trolls after the proclamation of the Gospel given by Christians?

Jesus was speaking to the TWELVE. Your problem is that Jesus singles out others as those that fit the description of Isaiah 6:9-10 - but, crucially, not Judas.

Obviously the claims by Calvinists regarding Mat. 13:11 are without foundation.

And you appear to be unable to refute it.

Sonnet

Nobody is denying that it pleased God to save people by the foolishness of preaching.

John 5:41
I do not accept glory from men,

Ethics DEMANDS that you don't tell unbelievers that 'Christ died for our sins' if your understanding is that Christ didn't die for all.

Sonnet

If I were a troll then I would be banned. Why don't you report me?

Rather, you are irritated that I challenge your theology.

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was speaking to the TWELVE. Your problem is that Jesus singles out others as those that fit the description of Isaiah 6:9-10 - but, crucially, not Judas.

Obviously the claims by Calvinists regarding Mat. 13:11 are without foundation.

And you appear to be unable to refute it.
I can but you'll continue to run around the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.