ECT Grace: God isn't mad at sin, or just isn't doing anything about it at the moment?

glorydaz

"We were yet sinners" some two thousand years ago - even that far back...way before we were even born...as a result of, and all the way back to, and "in Adam."

Being born IN ADAM does not go all the way back.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yep.

And in a sense, likewise is an aspect of the sense of Romans 5:8.

"We were yet sinners" some two thousand years ago - even that far back...way before we were even born...as a result of, and all the way back to, and "in Adam."

In fact, Evangelize enough, and sooner or later you will find these walking dead, who do not know they are, because they have basically led secular-ly decent lives.

But dead in trespasses and sins, to one extent or another, they too, nevertheless are.

Rom. 5:8.
Once again your lack of understanding and your inability to study a thing out shows what a lemming you are :rotfl:

musterion

I'm not sure you are getting my point.

I can be kinda dense, you've noticed. :)

Is there salvation available for a baby before he reaches that point?

If no, then all babies are condemned.
If yes, then it was not due to the baby knowing and accepting he's a sinner in need of the Savior.

Has the baby sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression...knowingly and willingly?

Danoh

Once again your lack of understanding and your inability to study a thing out shows what a lemming you are :rotfl:

That's rich - you, a brown nose parrot who has never contributed a study of his own, are now parroting my words back to me.

You're a joke, PJ.

Plain and simple.

Thank God for Romans 5:8 for ya - or you'd really be in a pickle.

musterion

Beautiful, Tam. What a wonderful picture that is.

The innocence of a child is beyond any other on this earth. I see it every day in the face of my own grandchildren, and I thank the Lord they are HIS from the moment of their conception.

Agreed.

But I've also seen a six year old maliciously stab a frog in the eye with a stick. I have no point with that, I just like to tell the story.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's rich - you, a brown nose parrot who has never contributed a study of his own, are now parroting my words back to me.

You're a joke, PJ.

Plain and simple.

That's a lie and it's more Fake News from dano, do us a favor and limit your Fake News to your nemesis, Donald J. Trump. I have offered my interpretations of scripture on many different subjects and topics. You on the other hand, "correct" people in their "faulty" understanding, ever lecturing, rarely making a point. You attack the MAD women when you're feeling "unnecessary" :chuckle: Then you kiss *** to try and make it all better, a real brown noser. Enjoy your TDS, it's getting worse.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They are subject to death, as all are...but are they subject to judgment? I think that's your question? I would say no, they're not. They know not what they do.
I'm asking .... is he (the baby that has done no sin) saved by grace without having to know about and accept the Savior?
I say yes.

Danoh

Thus far, all I've been reading on the above, in the above, from each of you, has been the same old, same old "well here's what that means to me..."

Where are all the Scriptures as one voice in support of one view or another, that you are each far much better at posting, when it comes to proving your position on other issues?

Is this one really that tough for ya's?

You guessers, you :chuckle:

glorydaz

Thus far, all I've been reading on the above, in the above, from each of you, has been the same old, same old "well here's what that means to me..."

Where are all the Scriptures as one voice in support of one view or another, that you are each far much better at posting, when it comes to proving your position on other issues?

Is this one really that tough for ya's?

You guessers, you :chuckle:

You follower of Augustine and Calvin. You are unable to think for yourself, aren't you?

glorydaz

You're a joke, PJ.

Plain and simple.

Ah, Danny boy got his itty bitty feelings hurt again.

"Lemming" was very fitting for you, but OUCH....the old pride takes one upside the head. :rotfl:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Ah, Danny boy got his itty bitty feelings hurt again.

"Lemming" was very fitting for you, but OUCH....the old pride takes one upside the head. :rotfl:

LOL, my horse didn't want to listen to me earlier this evening.

I told him NOO! Then I bounced my clear empty whiskey glass off his temple.

The rest of the Day he listened to me.

It was a beautiful shot.

Didn't even break the glass.