Good article: "Who Radicalized the Finsbury Park Van Man?"

musterion

I've laid a small, harmless trap in the above text. See if you can spot when it gets sprung by the usual blundering barrelfish.

Arthur Brain

I've laid a small, harmless trap in the above text. See if you can spot when it gets sprung by the usual blundering barrelfish.

Eh, if it was towards the end then there was no trap, and if it wasn't then you made a slip. Otherwise, wow, people are physically attracted to each other. Breaking news again there...

Arthur Brain

Wouldn't that mean to you that anyone that supports Trump would be a supporter of white supremacistism, since you label Trump as a white supremacist?

Your naive belief that the 'source' makes info automatically wrong has blindsided you.

This thread describes the source as a "good article", what exactly makes it 'good'? It's exactly the kind of rubbish I'd expect to read from such a source and has it been corroborated by objective outlets? Not to my knowledge it hasn't...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're going to have to eat a lot of popcorn, since I'm not going to enter another non-productive conversation with you.

You'll have to be content with my questions and your non-answers of the past. Here you go:
No, I do not have to be content in answering more questions.
You made the claim, you back it up with what I have already said because you made that claim based on what I have already said.
Or were you just jumping to conclusions, again?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No, I do not have to be content in answering more questions.
You made the claim, you back it up with what I have already said because you made that claim based on what I have already said.
Or were you just jumping to conclusions, again?

I already gave you your quotes. I'm long since done with your dancing around what you know but you won't admit to.

musterion

I don't admit to being a white supremacist because I am not a white supremacist.
And I certainly don't have any white guilt that you have been brainwashed with.
Simple.

It's almost as if...if you won't confess to politically correct Caucasoid self-loathing, you automatically have to be a Democrat -- sorry, Klan.

Arthur Brain

You are thick, aren't you.

Celibacy implies - requires - the denial of desire, a refusing to act upon it.

If they are celibate, they are still perverts because the desire itself is perverse. They may not act upon it but they still have it.

Well, no I'm not but it's quite funny hearing you use the word...:chuckle:

Celibacy isn't simply about the denial of desire or sex. If they're homosexual then the attraction is there regardless and it obviously happens and unchosen at that. Only zealots and nuts deny that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Considering it's far right wingers who seem to have this preoccupation with "white guilt" then the irony is all on you. Bonkers...
You mean that we are not stupid enough to fall for it, as most of those on the left have.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fire away!

White Lives Matter
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123103-White-Lives-Matter&highlight=

Just a few posts into the thread you posted a video about "white nationalism",

but post #13 was the post I was looking for:

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane
It's obvious that whites are the superior race on earth -

Yeah, I don't think anyone disputes that.

It's ironic that the avid Trump supporter who starts a lot of those white supremacy threads is of American Indian descent.

That being said: In your opinion, what made America great: white people, white "culture" or what?