Good article: "Who Radicalized the Finsbury Park Van Man?"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Musterion a white supremacist because he quotes from an article that supposedly comes from a white supremacist website? People who are logical, know that doesn't necessarily follow. Association with certain people or using good ideas from people doesn't make you the same as those people. Are we suggesting that white supremacists never have a good idea to share?

LGBTQ activist Art Brain continues to lie about me because I used a Congressional Report exposing Martin Luther King Jr. which was on a white supremacist website. I condemned the website but continued to use the Congressional Report (which was mostly likely entered into the Congressional Report by the late North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms) as one of several pieces of evidence against King.

On the other hand: Musterion has a long history of supporting the Alt Right and many of it's leaders. Review his threads, they'll expose him.

Arthur Brain

Musterion a white supremacist because he quotes from an article that supposedly comes from a white supremacist website? People who are logical, know that doesn't necessarily follow. Association with certain people or using good ideas from people doesn't make you the same as those people. Are we suggesting that white supremacists never have a good idea to share?

People who are rational don't tend to start threads based on some presumption from a dodgy source to begin with, without at least credible corroboration from other sources to support the claim. Let's see if Musty or yourself can provide them...

Arthur Brain

LGBTQ activist Art Brain continues to lie about me because I used a Congressional Report exposing Martin Luther King Jr. which was on a white supremacist website. I condemned the website but continued to use the Congressional Report (which was mostly likely entered into the Congressional Report by the late North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms) as one of several pieces of evidence against King.

On the other hand: Musterion has a long history of supporting the Alt Right and many of it's leaders. Review his threads, they'll expose him.

Oh stop preening aCW. Musty and the other alt/far right fruitcakes on here know you're not a "liberal" so stop playing up. You did use an appalling site to justify your crap, you took a perennial age to actually admit it in turn so get back to your train wreck and pompous ineffectual rants there if this is all you're gonna bluster with.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Oh stop preening aCW. Musty and the other alt/far right fruitcakes on here know you're not a "liberal" so stop playing up. You did use an appalling site to justify your crap, you took a perennial age to actually admit it in turn so get back to your train wreck and pompous ineffectual rants there if this is all you're gonna bluster with.

Yet for some reason you weren't "appalled" at another racist website that I used to expose MLK Jr.

Planned Parenthood.

margaret-sanger-quote.jpg

Arthur Brain

Yet for some reason you weren't "appalled" at another racist website that I used to expose MLK Jr.

Planned Parenthood.

margaret-sanger-quote.jpg

Dude, for once in your tenure on here you made a salient point in regards to the OP. Now, and rather predictably, you've returned to "form"...

All this stuff has been addressed in your beloved little blog so carry on talking to yourself in it.

:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dude, for once in your tenure on here you made a salient point in regards to the OP. Now, and rather predictably, you've returned to "form"...

All this stuff has been addressed in your beloved little blog so carry on talking to yourself in it.

:e4e:

Still no denunciation of the racist Margaret Sanger and her fellow racists at Planned Parenthood by sexual anarchist Art Brain.

Here's a thought: Maybe you and musterion could team up and he could denounce the Alt Right while you denounce Planned Parenthood.

(Checking calendar for when Hell will be freezing over).

I should take this opportunity to thank you for finally leaving my "train wreck" of a thread (Part 4 just surpassed a quarter of a million views, putting the total views on all 4 threads right around 2 million), as without a doubt you were one of most disgusting individuals to post in those threads.

Promise me that you won't return.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Still no denunciation of the racist Margaret Sanger and her fellow racists at Planned Parenthood by sexual anarchist Art Brain.

Here's a thought: Maybe you and musterion could team up and he could denounce the Alt Right while you denounce Planned Parenthood.

(Checking calendar for when Hell will be freezing over).

I should take this opportunity to thank you for finally leaving my "train wreck" of a thread (Part 4 just surpassed a quarter of a million views, putting the total views on all 4 threads right around 2 million), as without a doubt you were one of most disgusting individuals to post in those threads.

Promise me that you won't return.

:chuckle: Well, for those quick enough to see it, aCW's blue moon streaked through here in the briefest of flashes before burning itself out as it hurtled into the oblivion of a feverish night...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And now a word (albeit a useless one) from another Planned Parenthood apologist.

:chuckle: Well, for those quick enough to see it, aCW's blue moon streaked through here in the briefest of flashes before burning itself out as it hurtled into the oblivion of a feverish night...

We can talk racism all day anna. While I prefer to expose the white supremacist Alt Right, we can talk about Sanger, her eugenics and her ties to Adolf Hitler if you wish.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
We can talk racism all day anna. While I prefer to expose the white supremacist Alt Right, we can talk about Sanger, her eugenics and her ties to Adolf Hitler if you wish.

We already have. And I already showed how you posted a fake Margaret Sanger photo, misrepresented her quotes and lied about Martin Luther King, Jr. in the process. So no thanks.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

We already have. And I already showed how you posted a fake Margaret Sanger photo, misrepresented her quotes and lied about Martin Luther King, Jr. in the process. So no thanks.

Just because you and TOL's other Queen of Denial (Art Brain) say things aren't true, doesn't mean that they aren't.

How about I reopen my thread on MLK Jr. and we can rehash who Sanger met with (KKK women), her words (amongst others: that she was invited to speak to at least a dozen like minded groups after meeting with the KKK women) and any other "lies" that I'm guilty of?

I didn't think so.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Although I think it was pointed out to you on your thread that your Margaret Sanger photo was fake and her words were taken out of context to say things she never meant to say, you can find additional opportunities to remember the good old days when I refuted your misinformation on my thread as well - but you're right - it would be a waste of my time to rehash it with you.

The 50th. anniversary of Martin Luther King's "I have a dream..."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Although I think it was pointed out to you on your thread that your Margaret Sanger photo was fake

Yes, while Margaret Sanger did speak to the women of the Ku Klux Klan (and stated that afterwards she received a dozen invitations from like minded groups, i.e. other racist organizations), this picture was photoshopped.

sanger-kkk-2.jpg

and her words were taken out of context

Poor misunderstood Marge Sanger, words like

“[Our objective is] unlimited sexual gratification without the burden of unwanted children… [Women must have the right] to live … to love… to be lazy … to be an unmarried mother … to create… to destroy… The marriage bed is the most degenerative influence in the social order… The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
– Margaret Sanger (editor). The Woman Rebel, Volume I, Number 1. Reprinted in Woman and the New Race. New York: Brentanos Publishers, 1922
http://prolife365.com/margaret-sanger-quotes/

were taken out of context.

to say things she never meant to say, you can find additional opportunities to remember the good old days when I refuted your misinformation on my thread as well - but you're right - it would be a waste of my time to rehash it with you.

We don't have to wait until the moral degenerate's birthday in January when I reopen the MLK Jr. thread for a week or two anna.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-Truth-About-Martin-Luther-King-Jr&highlight=

I've reopened the thread so that all good little liberals can point out the "lies" about King, Sanger and others who were a huge part of our nation's "culture of death".

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes, while Margaret Sanger did speak to the women of the Ku Klux Klan (and stated that afterwards she received a dozen invitations from like minded groups, i.e. other racist organizations), this picture was photoshopped.

sanger-kkk-2.jpg

Poor misunderstood Marge Sanger, words like

“[Our objective is] unlimited sexual gratification without the burden of unwanted children… [Women must have the right] to live … to love… to be lazy … to be an unmarried mother … to create… to destroy… The marriage bed is the most degenerative influence in the social order… The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
– Margaret Sanger (editor). The Woman Rebel, Volume I, Number 1. Reprinted in Woman and the New Race. New York: Brentanos Publishers, 1922
http://prolife365.com/margaret-sanger-quotes/

were taken out of context.

We don't have to wait until the moral degenerate's birthday in January when I reopen the MLK Jr. thread for a week or two anna.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-Truth-About-Martin-Luther-King-Jr&highlight=

I've reopened the thread so that all good little liberals can point out the "lies" about King, Sanger and others who were a huge part of our nation's "culture of death".

Yes, your photo was fake.

Yes, some of what you've attributed to Sanger wasn't written by Sanger and there's a list of misattributions spread by right wingers out there if you want to google it.

Sanger wasn't alive when abortion was legal, in fact she implored women to use birth control so as to avoid taking a life by then-rampant illegal abortions:

In 1916 Sanger opened a birth control clinic—the nation’s first—in the Brownsville section of Brooklyn, offering sex education and counseling about contraception, which it stressed as an alternative to widely available illegal abortion. “Mothers!” shouted handbills printed in English, Yiddish and Italian.
“Can you afford to have a large family? Do you want any more children? If not, why do you have them? Do not kill, do not take a life, but prevent.”

--quoted from an even-handed account here

And as I've told you, I have neither the time nor the inclination to waste any effort going over this with you in your thread. You twisted, misrepresented, and pulled out of context what you tried to present as a factual history, and you failed - and as you like to say, I've "moved on."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh wow, you really don't have much rattling about upstairs do you? You're using a white supremacist site?

:doh:
Anyone that supports Trump is a white supremacist to you guys.
So much so that I'm starting to take it as a compliment!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Anyone that supports Trump is a white supremacist to you guys.
So much so that I'm starting to take it as a compliment!

No, anyone who supports white supremacist views could be considered a white supremacist, or a implicit supporter, or a fellow traveler. Posting from white supremacist sites will likely bring about that consideration.

I know people who voted for Trump who are definitely not white supremacists.

I also know people who voted for Trump who like to post from white supremacist or white nationalist sources and then want to be insulted when they don't go over well.