ECT glorydaz says that Romans is Written to Unbelievers

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
After the rapture all of the members of the Body of Christ, both Jews and Gentiles, will return to the earth with the Lord Jesus and then they will be participants in the earthly kingdom:

Does that mean your claiming that there were no "kingdom" believers in the first century?

Stam said the "kingdom" believers of the first century became "body" believers.

Please clarify?

john w

Hall of Fame
I can see you're gonna go on my ignore list real quick with that infantile reply.

I answered you, so you can deal with the answer or you can stuff it.

:loser:
Did our hero defend his own assertion, provide an argument? Negatory.

Again--

You made an assertion:

"Peter and Paul preached the SAME gospel. 2 Peter 3:15 (NIV)"-you

Therefore, I asked you, twice, in defense of this assertion, to defend it, i.e., provide argument-"reasons for a conclusion:"

Did Judas preach this "the SAME gospel?"

It's a yes/no, simple question.

And stuff your "I'll try to humor you and say no," and answer "yes," or "no," in defense of your "argument," not to craftily(Gen. 3) dismiss my challenge to your argument. That is how an honest person, on debating issues, acts.

If it is "no," then you must agree that there is more than one piece of good news/gospel in the book, and this "the SAME gospel" is a farce, or, you are clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel."

Which is it?

And lay out the content of the gospel Judas preached-specifics, chapter/verse-not generalities.

Jerry Shugart

Does that mean your claiming that there were no "kingdom" believers in the first century?

At one time, before the Body of Christ came into existence, the destiny of which the Jewish believers were aware was having a place in the earthly kingdom. So the Jews who believed before the Body of Christ could be called "kingdom" believers.

Please clarify?

The Jewish believers before the Body of Christ came into existence could be called "kingdom" believers and later they became members of the Body of Christ.

StanJ

No. How can we (not you) live in it when we have died to it? You can't! He who has died has been freed from sin.
And I asked if you covet. Those in the NC do not covet. I covet, but I do not sin.

NOT what I asked, but as usual people of your ilk equivocate about the truth of it.

Your opinion is well noted but now show us where in scripture it says we don't sin. I have given you scripture that shows we do.
I note with interest, yo9ur own contradictory response.
Those in the NC do not covet. I covet

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your opinion is well noted but now show us where in scripture it says we don't sin. I have given you scripture that shows we do.

So how do you account for the Biblical contradictions?

Danoh

Please clarify?

Baiting tactic 101 Start with the words "please clarify"

"So I can then pounce all over you with my ready made answers towards my - only I am right agenda."

That's rich; you baiting your fellow baiter.

The Jerry-at-tricks are at it again - take no prisoners - not even each other...

What characters you and Jerry are...

God's Truth

There are people here who preach repent means merely to believe God and that we do not have to repent from sins, and that we cannot stop sinning.

Then there are the other people who say that too, except that they claim we can say we do not sin even if we do.

But what does Jesus say?

Jesus says we have to repent of sins to be saved and to stay saved.

That is the Word of God!

God's Truth

Why all the fighting?

Why can't we all be likeminded?

Jesus says to believe and repent.

That is the Way.

We can and must obey.

God's Truth

At one time, before the Body of Christ came into existence, the destiny of which the Jewish believers were aware was having a place in the earthly kingdom. So the Jews who believed before the Body of Christ could be called "kingdom" believers.

The Jewish believers before the Body of Christ came into existence could be called "kingdom" believers and later they became members of the Body of Christ.

Where do you get this?

Jesus taught the New Covenant and shed his blood for it.

The teachings of Jesus are the guidelines for the New Covenant, and the shedding of his blood is the blood of the New Covenant.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are people here who preach repent means merely to believe God and that we do not have to repent from sins, and that we cannot stop sinning.

Then there are the other people who say that too, except that they claim we can say we do not sin even if we do.

But what does Jesus say?

Jesus says we have to repent of sins to be saved and to stay saved.

That is the Word of God!
You are as an ensnared person who cannot see what is said, and cannot hear what is said.

(This is fun.)

Danoh

Here is a straw for your straw man argument... "Just as OT saints became Kingdom saints when the Kingdom was being preached at hand..."

See, Jerry; you are not Dispensational; you only read in a book that you are.

What you still are is Reformed.... with their "one dispensation unfolding into another..."

Yours is Acts Two's remaining Covenant Theology errors...

There is no Heavenly Purpose/Aspect in your supposed "Mid-Acts Dispensationalism," you dinosaur.

But, one way or another, you, Jerry, alone, will get that camel through that needle - the grease of coercion and baiting ever at the ready.