ECT glorydaz says that Romans is Written to Unbelievers

God's Truth

So how do you account for the Biblical contradictions?

There are only contradictions to those who do not obey Jesus.

Jesus says he reveals himself to those who obey him.

And those who obey him, they have to also watch their lives and doctrines closely.

God's Truth

There isn't a different gospel with different promises.

There isn't different places called the kingdom of God, and another place called the kingdom of heaven, and yet another place called the Body of Christ.

There is only one gospel, one gift, one inheritance, one reward, and it is the kingdom of heaven within, which is the Holy Spirit that lives in the heart of those who believe and repent, and keep believing and repenting.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There isn't a different gospel with different promises.

There isn't different places called the kingdom of God, and another place called the kingdom of heaven, and yet another place called the Body of Christ.

There is only one gospel, one gift, one inheritance, one reward, and it is the kingdom of heaven within, which is the Holy Spirit that lives in the heart of those who believe and repent, and keep believing and repenting.
Some people pick and chose what scriptures they want to believe. They make for themselves a different Jesus, and a fictional god.

(This is fun.)

God's Truth

There is no way a person will get in the KINGDOM of HEAVEN, and the KINGDOM of God, unless you are in the Body of Christ.

How do we get into the kingdom of heaven, and of God? We get there by getting into the Body of Christ. How do we get into the Body of Christ? We believe and obey Jesus.

Believing and obeying Jesus is how we enter the realm of the Spirit, the Body of Christ, in the Kingdom of Heaven, the Kingdom of God.

After believing and obeying and calling on his name, Jesus saves us and gives us his Spirit.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is no way a person will get in the KINGDOM of HEAVEN, and the KINGDOM of God, unless you are in the Body of Christ.

How do we get into the kingdom of heaven, and of God? We get there by getting into the Body of Christ. How do we get into the Body of Christ? We believe and obey Jesus.

Believing and obeying Jesus is how we enter the realm of the Spirit, the Body of Christ, in the Kingdom of Heaven, the Kingdom of God.

After believing and obeying and calling on his name, Jesus saves us and gives us his Spirit.
You are so confused because you are trying to listen to God, but you also listen to the teachings of mere men who are speaking falseness.

(This is fun.)

God's Truth

There is only ONE God, and ONE Way.

It has ALWAYS been about believing in and obeying God.

That is the Way it has ALWAYS been, and the Way it will always be.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is only ONE God, and ONE Way.

It has ALWAYS been about believing in and obeying God.

That is the Way it has ALWAYS been.
All you have are personal opinions, which are worthless.

Let us debate the scriptures and not hear your worthless opinions.

Who cares about your opinions?

john w

Hall of Fame
There isn't a different gospel with different promises...........
There is only one gospel,

She repeats her satanic assertion, i.e., that there is just one piece of good news in the book, and that her saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssss................

Peek a boo....we see you, child of the devil..............

God's Truth

She repeats her satanic assertion, i.e., that there is just one piece of good news in the book, and that her saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

It is not from Satan to preach obey Jesus.

Danoh

It is not from Satan to preach obey Jesus.

Matthew 23:

1. Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
2. Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3. All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Matthew 28:

19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Obey away, GT.

I know, I know, you will now assert the exact same error the 7th Day Adventist's assert - "oh, but that was the ceremonial laws only."

Yep, that was what the Lord meant as to the Twelve's responsibility to obey the Scribes "in Moses seat of authority" over Israel's spiritual life, yeah, okay.

Yep, that's what "all" means, not in both and in manyother passages like those two, but in your own ideas.

Admit it, you read those things in books. You parrot those books exactly.

Question is - why did the Lord command all that in those two passages?

Stop, GT. Stop right there!

You are about to give your guessing at once more.

And your having "read about this in so and so's book...." on your shelf.

Stop, right there! The bridge you are about to get on is out.

Turn here, drive slowly, and follow the big red sign - this one:

"Nevertheless, what saith the Scripture?"

Quote It's answer - quote a passage or passages that clearly declare what is going on in those two chapters from Matthew that I quoted above.

Do that much.

God's Truth

Matthew 23:

1. Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
2. Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3. All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Matthew 28:

19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Obey away, GT.

I do not think that you have any understanding.

Do you not know what happens when the Lamb was Sacrificed?

Don’t you know what fulfilled means?

I know, I know, you will now assert the exact same error the 7th Day Adventist's assert - "oh, but that was the ceremonial laws only."
Seventh Day Adventists believe we have to observe the Sabbath day and that Jesus is not God. Those are serious errors that I do not believe.

Stop making ignorant accusations and debate me.

God's Truth

You think it is bad news to preach obedience to Christ.

I preach the good news, and that is that we no longer have to get circumcised, adhere to a dietary law, do various external washings, observe special days, and sacrifice animals to make ourselves clean---JUST TO GO THE TEMPLE TO WORSHIP GOD. The good news is that we now only have to have faith that Jesus' blood makes us clean and WE BECOME THE TEMPLE!

It is so good to obey Jesus.

It is not bad news to obey Jesus' beautiful powerful words.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You think it is bad news to preach obedience to Christ.

I preach the good news, and that is that we no longer have to get circumcised, adhere to a dietary law, do various external washings, observe special days, and sacrifice animals to make ourselves clean---JUST TO GO THE TEMPLE TO WORSHIP GOD. The good news is that we now only have to have faith that Jesus' blood makes us clean and WE BECOME THE TEMPLE!

It is so good to obey Jesus.

It is not bad news to obey Jesus' beautiful powerful words.
You keep insulting and cannot defend what you believe.

(This is fun.)

Danoh

I do not think that you have any understanding.

Do you not know what happens when the Lamb was Sacrificed?

Don’t you know what fulfilled means?

Seventh Day Adventists believe we have to observe the Sabbath day and that Jesus is not God. Those are serious errors that I do not believe.

Stop making ignorant accusations and debate me.

Let's try that again - you will now assert the exact same error the 7th Day Adventist's assert - "oh, but that was the ceremonial laws only."

It is that error of theirs that you also believe.

See, you are slow. You just don't admit it to yourself.

When you do admit it to yourself, you might then have a hope of beginning to correct it.

For you also missed the point I was making when I posted those passages from Matthew 23 and 28.

As usual...

Fact is, your "hope for you yet" comment to StanJ was made to him out of your 7th Day Adventist belief - "oh, but that was the ceremonial laws only."

Your problem is your slowness - you actually do not bother to think through what we are saying, you just respond right away from your ideas.

You completely missed the point behind why I posted Matthew 23 and 28.

I know, I know, now you are offended.

You still missed the point...

Last edited: