Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus taught the GOOD NEWS.

John the baptizer taught the GOOD NEWS.

All the Apostles taught the GOOD NEWS.

There is only ONE God.

There is One good news.
All you have are personal opinions, which are worthless.

Who cares about your opinions?

glorydaz

Well that is what legalists say, but not what the Bible teaches.

True....and that is what the Lord taught before He went to the cross.

Man's only hope before the cross was obedience to the law (though no man could keep it perfectly). The Cross makes all the difference in the world.

StanJ

Jesus is all the hope we need. You standing up for me is a sign to me that you might have a soft enough heart to hear and believe what I am saying.

Let's not get carried away with ourselves GT. I supported you against a bully, not because of your so-called righteousness. So far I agree with very little of what you say or how you condemningly say it.
For someone who is so big into obedience, you should be thrilled to listen to Jesus about 'turning the other cheek', and not condemning those that point out your self righteousness.

StanJ

How about you explain how you are going to have life if you do not eat? How are you going to eat if you do not obey?

mixing up your metaphors doesn't really help you much.

I have Jesus, and He is the Word of Life. So unless you are now advocating transubstantiation, I think you should just move on.

God's Truth

Let's not get carried away with ourselves GT. I supported you against a bully, not because of your so-called righteousness. So far I agree with very little of what you say or how you condemningly say it.
For someone who is so big into obedience, you should be thrilled to listen to Jesus about 'turning the other cheek', and not condemning those that point out your self righteousness.

Why do you feel condemned when I speak God's Truth to you?

God's Truth

mixing up your metaphors doesn't really help you much.

I have Jesus, and He is the Word of Life. So unless you are now advocating transubstantiation, I think you should just move on.

Please explain to me how you eat the flesh of Jesus.

Danoh

You ought to know.

You idiot, I was saying that on your behalf.

It figures; that picture of you looks like someone about to keel over from having just been struck by a two by four. All its needs is those cartoon birds flying around your fool head.