Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

Who are the all men of Rom 5:18 ?

Who are the all men of Rom 5:18 ?

Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Now false teachers appeal to this scripture to be a reference stating that Christ died for all men without exception, but we know this to be a lie, a twisting of scripture, for its too obvious, by the simple fact, Justification of Life has not come upon all men without exception, in fact many men and women are under Gods condemnation and wrath Jn 3:18,36 which is to totally contradict having Justification of Life. This Justification of Life for this particular group of all men is not the result of their believing, repenting, nor anything they did or did not do, but solely based upon the One Act of Righteousness by One Man Christ Jesus, just as it was by the Offence of one man Adam, Judgement unto condemnation came upon all men !

So the All men is limited to the All men who have Justification of Life !

beloved57

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved !

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved !

Acts 16:30-31

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Many in false religion pervert a scripture like this and force it to say something it didnt say, and mean something it does not cannot mean, like, believing on the Lord Jesus Christ is a condition ,prerequisite, or
requirement/law man must do or comply with to get saved; But I must warn you, that mindset is promoting Salvation by works, by keeping the Law or a Law by the will of the sinner !

Now let me explain what it does mean "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved !"

Its an imperative to the one who has learned that they are saved by the blood and righteousness of Christ alone, this they are given assurance of through the Preaching of the Word of Truth or the Word of God .

The Imperative is given to the already saved, thats why they believe after hearing Preached to them the Gospel of their Salvation Eph 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Paul was telling the Jailor to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ after he would hear the Gospel of his Salvation, notice what is stated after Paul gave him the imperative to believe in Vs 31, notice vs 32

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord or the word of truth, and to all that were in his house.

When they spake unto this man, they spake unto him the Gospel of HIS SALVATION, so he had to be in a saved state for it to be the Gospel of his [possessive] Salvation !

Because otherwise, in a lost state, the gospel is hid to the Lost, so that they believe not 2 Cor 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Salvation is not yours if you are lost, or in a lost state ! Therefore one has to be in a saved state already in order to believe and Trust Christ for Salvation, it must first be revealed to you that you are saved, before you can believe on Christ as your Savior !

beloved57

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved !2

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved !2

You see ones Salvation is evidenced, brought to Light, by their Believing the Gospel of their Salvation, which is what Paul means again by 2 Tim 1:10

10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Now understand, ones believing the Gospel is Gods ordained way of bring to light[make evident] Life and Immortality !

Thats why Jesus says, the ones believing on Him hath Eternal Life Jn 6:47

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. or

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath immortal life.

You see immortal life and everlasting life are the very same thing ! Ones believing on Christ is the evidence of having in them immortal life, which life is brought to light by the Gospel !

If you are reading this, and you are one who teaches or believes that believing on the Lord Jesus Christ or on His Name is a condition, a prerequisite the sinner must perform in order to get saved, you are and have been deceived by the devil, and you are guilty of deceiving others, because believing on the Lord Jesus Christ is an evidence of being in a saved state, of already possessing eternal life, and not the requirement/condition the sinner performs to get themselves saved or to get themselves into a saved state !

Nanja

You see ones Salvation is evidenced, brought to Light, by their Believing the Gospel of their Salvation, which is what Paul means again by 2 Tim 1:10

10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Now understand, ones believing the Gospel is Gods ordained way of bring to light[make evident] Life and Immortality !

Thats why Jesus says, the ones believing on Him hath Eternal Life Jn 6:47

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. or

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath immortal life.

You see immortal life and everlasting life are the very same thing ! Ones believing on Christ is the evidence of having in them immortal life, which life is brought to light by the Gospel !

If you are reading this, and you are one who teaches or believes that believing on the Lord Jesus Christ or on His Name is a condition, a prerequisite the sinner must perform in order to get saved, you are and have been deceived by the devil, and you are guilty of deceiving others, because believing on the Lord Jesus Christ is an evidence of being in a saved state, of already possessing eternal life, and not the requirement/condition the sinner performs to get themselves saved or to get themselves into a saved state !

Amen to both parts, and perfectly explained!

Believing on Christ is given Phil. 1:29 or granted by God to those Christ died for;
the ones God had chosen in union with Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4-7.

But the act of one's own will to believe on Christ, as something they perform to meet
a religious requirement, or demonstrate their cooperation in the salvation process
is merely a work of the flesh and does not please God Rom. 8:8.

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen to both parts, and perfectly explained!

Believing on Christ is given Phil. 1:29 or granted by God to those Christ died for;
the ones God had chosen in union with Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4-7.

But the act of one's own will to believe on Christ, as something they perform to meet
a religious requirement, or demonstrate their cooperation in the salvation process
is merely a work of the flesh and does not please God Rom. 8:8.

~~~~~

Thanks to God for you, stated very well!

beloved57

Who are them already condemned ?

Who are them already condemned ?

Who are them already condemned ? Jn 3:18

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already or already condemned, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jn 3:18 is a popular scripture that false teachers and lost religionists like to appeal to as to why some for whom Christ died are condemned,because they dont believe on the Name of the Only Begotten Son of God; However that is a Lie, in fact the because they are condemned already, thats why they cant or dont believe on Him ! Jn 3:18 cannot never apply to anyone Christ died for, if they believe or not, because to be condemned here means the death sentence, its applicable to them only that are being condemned to eternal death for their crimes against Gods Eternal Law and Justice.

The word condemned here " Krino" means:

used specifically of the act of condemning and decreeing (or inflicting) penalty on one: Its Gods settled Judgment, legal decision,

and the penalty is death, even eternal death, thats why Jesus says in Jn 3:36 that those believing not, abiding under wrath of God, Shall never see Life, which sentence confirms them into the second death ! This Penalty of death eternal is the wages of their sins Rom 6:23 against Gods Law !

And since none for whom Christ lived and died have no sin imputed to them against Gods Law 2 Cor 5:19;Rom 4:8, then in Justice there can be no penalty inflicted against them, which constitutes being condemned, you see all for whom Christ died, death for them, through His death, has been abolished 2 Tim 1:10

If Christ is Our Saviour, He has abolished death for us. Christs death made all death for them He died for null and void, defeated death for them, broke the power of death.

This abolishing of death for them He died for has nothing to do with anything they did or did not do, it had only to do with His Death for them accomplishment !

John Gill comments on the phrase " who hath abolished death in 2 Tim 1:10"

who hath abolished death; the law of sin and death, which is the cause of death; and has destroyed him which has the power of it, the devil; he has abolished corporeal death with regard to his people, as a penal evil, he has took away its sting, and removed its curse, and made it a blessing to them; and he has utterly, with respect to them, abolished the second death, so as that it shall have no power over them, or they ever be hurt by it; all which he did by dying, and rising again: for though he died, yet he continued not under the power of death; but rose again and triumphed over it, as having got the victory of it; and the keys of it are in his hand:

But those in Jn 3:18 are under the penalty of sin and are Judged condemned ! That can never be for any Christ died !

beloved57

Who are them already condemned ?2

Who are them already condemned ?2

The reason why those believe not in Jn 3:18, its because they have been already Judged Condemned and their unbelief reflects their already condemned status, unbelief is a symptom of Gods condemnation of them, that they are under the sentence of the law for sin and death, which cannot be possible to them in Christ Rom 8:1-2

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

And one must be In Christ before Christ could have legally died for them, and theirs no condemnation to them which are in Christ, so how could any of the condemned in Jn 3:18 be anyone for whom Christ died ? In order for one to be condemned already, the Law must arraign and charge them and pronounce them guilty before God, and they must be under His Wrath, Curse and Condemnation Jn 3:36 which is impossible for them Christ has died for and reconciled them to God, while they are enemies Rom 5:10 ! So consequently them who are condemned already in Jn 3:18 can only be them whom Christ did not die for !

Nanja

Who are them already condemned ? Jn 3:18

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already or already condemned, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jn 3:18 is a popular scripture that false teachers and lost religionists like to appeal to as to why some for whom Christ died are condemned,because they dont believe on the Name of the Only Begotten Son of God; However that is a Lie, in fact the because they are condemned already, thats why they cant or dont believe on Him !
Jn 3:18 cannot never apply to anyone Christ died for, if they believe or not,
because to be condemned here means the death sentence, its applicable to them only that are being condemned to eternal death for their crimes against Gods Eternal Law and Justice.

And since none for whom Christ lived and died have no sin imputed to them against Gods Law 2 Cor 5:19;Rom 4:8, then in Justice there can be no penalty inflicted against them, which constitutes being condemned, you see all for whom Christ died, death for them, through His death, has been abolished 2 Tim 1:10

If Christ is Our Saviour, He has abolished death for us. Christs death made all death for them He died for null and void, defeated death for them, broke the power of death.

Hallelujah!

This abolishing of death for them He died for has nothing to do with anything they did or did not do, it had only to do with His Death for them accomplishment !

But those in Jn 3:18 are under the penalty of sin and are Judged condemned ! That can never be for any Christ died !

The reason why those believe not in Jn 3:18, its because they have been already Judged Condemned and their unbelief reflects their already condemned status, unbelief is a symptom of Gods condemnation of them, that they are under the sentence of the law for sin and death, which cannot be possible to them in Christ Rom 8:1-2

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

And one must be In Christ before Christ could have legally died for them, and theirs no condemnation to them which are in Christ, so how could any of the condemned in Jn 3:18 be anyone for whom Christ died ? In order for one to be condemned already, the Law must arraign and charge them and pronounce them guilty before God, and they must be under His Wrath, Curse and Condemnation Jn 3:36 which is impossible for them Christ has died for and reconciled them to God, while they are enemies Rom 5:10 ! So consequently them who are condemned already in Jn 3:18 can only be them whom Christ did not die for !

Excellently explained!

The Elect of God chosen in Union with Christ Eph. 1:4-7 already from eternity had remission of sins:
No sin was ever imputed to the Sheep, but laid on their Surety Heb. 7:22 Christ Jesus instead
for Him to die for: He was punished in their place on the Cross Rom. 8:3.

John 10:11,15.
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. (v.15) As the Father knoweth me,
even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Therefore, these Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23 who were never under condemnation and God's wrath,
will believe on Christ because it is given them Phil. 1:29.

But for the rest of humanity, the vessels of God's wrath Rom. 9:22, the cursed goats Mat. 25:32, 41,
it is not given them to believe on Christ. For they were condemned already John 3:18!

John 10:26
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

~~~~~

beloved57

Excellently explained!

The Elect of God chosen in Union with Christ Eph. 1:4-7 already from eternity had remission of sins:
No sin was ever imputed to the Sheep, but laid on their Surety Heb. 7:22 Christ Jesus instead
for Him to die for: He was punished in their place on the Cross Rom. 8:3.

John 10:11,15.
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. (v.15) As the Father knoweth me,
even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Therefore, these Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23 who were never under condemnation and God's wrath,
will believe on Christ because it is given them Phil. 1:29.

But for the rest of humanity, the vessels of God's wrath Rom. 9:22, the cursed goats Mat. 25:32, 41,
it is not given them to believe on Christ. For they were condemned already John 3:18!

John 10:26
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

~~~~~

Amen Sister!

beloved57

How false believers deny the blood !

How false believers deny the blood !

Understand something, it doesnt matter how many scriptures a person can quote about the death of Christ, or how sincere they may appear, its only as has been foretold by Paul 2 Tim 3:5

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

There's Power in the shed blood of Christ, however its denied by all those who either believe and or teach that anyone for whom Christ died, shed His Blood for, that , that one never comes to Faith in Christ and actually serves the True and Living God, because the Blood of Christ, for all whom it was shed for, its ensured to purge their conscience from dead works, unto serving the Living God Heb 9:14

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

And of course theres no serving the Living God apart from Faith Heb 11:6

6 But without faith it is impossible to please/serve him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

See the word please is the greek word euaresteó and means:

I give pleasure to, please (perhaps with the added idea of: rendering good service to).

euarestéō – to please (gratify) by giving what is acceptable. We only please the Lord by living in faith ("His inworked persuasions/preferences").

And so it is this kind of serving of the Living God that the Blood of Christ effects, a serving that pleases God , a Life of Faith, for its written, the Just shall live by Faith !

But yet many false teachers tell us that even though Christ has shed His Blood for one, that one can still wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief, which is total denial and repudiation of the Power of the Blood of Christ ! Paul says of these types to turn away from !

beloved57

The world of 2 Cor 5:19

The world of 2 Cor 5:19

The world of 2 Cor 5:19 !

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

False teachers have hijacked this scripture to force it to say and mean that Christ has died for every individual without exception ! But we know this to be a lie simply because not anyone of this world can go into the Second Death as these Rev 20:14

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Heres why none of the world of 2 Cor 5:19 can go into the Second Death, All death is the wages of sin Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The second death is the wage of sin, and since none of them in the World of 2 Cor 5:19 have any sin charged to them, consequently no death can be charged to them, which includeth the second death !

beloved57

Its works Salvation when !

Its works Salvation when !

Its works Salvation whenever we teach that God does not give us Salvation/Justification, but does suspend it or withholds it until we perform some kind of act, which after performance of, He in turns gives it us, that also made God bound to give it us because of the act we performed, such is Salvation/Justification by works, by debt, totally contrary to the scripture teaching that its not by debt Rom 4:4

Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

The word debt here, the greek word opheilēma:

I.that which is owed

A.that which is justly or legally due, a debt

II.metaph. offence, sin

And that is what makes work Salvation/Justification, again when its declared that God suspends reckoning one Justified before Him, not until after that one performs some kind of act, after which God then makes them Justified before Him, for He was legally bound to then give it, because of their performance of an specific act, whether it was their repentance, their faith or believing, their calling upon the name of the Lord, or any other act of theirs, that made it Justification by works, by debt and repudiates Justification by Grace !

beloved57

Its works Salvation when ! 2

Its works Salvation when ! 2

Now understand something, If we teach that one is not Justified by works, but turn around and teach that one is Justified before God by or because of their believing, then we just contradicted that one is not Justified by their works, since believing, the act of Faith is a work, its a Gospel evangelical work, an act performed by the mind, either the regenerated mind or the unregenerate mind or heart !

Lets look at the greek word for work, its the word ergon and means:

I.business, employment, that which any one is occupied

A.that which one undertakes to do, enterprise, undertaking

II.any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

III.an act, deed, thing done: the idea of working is emphasised in opp. to that which is less than work

Look at def #2, did you know one of the ways man works is by his mind ?

The Mind is:

(in a human or other conscious being) the element, part, substance, or process that reasons, thinks, feels, wills, perceives, judges,

the totality of conscious and unconscious mental processes and activities.

Reading something is a work of the mind, an activity of the mind.

Jesus words here indicate that man works with his mind when He says this Matt 22:37

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

You see that ? Love God with all thy Mind !

Loving God is an action that man is commanded to do with his Mind. The word Mind here is dianoia and means:

I.the mind as a faculty of understanding, feeling, desiring

II.understanding

III.mind, i.e. spirit, way of thinking and feeling

deep thought, properly, the faculty (mind or its disposition), by implication, its exercise:

In the act of believing, which is also Faith, we exercise the Mind/Heart which makes it a Work we do!

Now if God suspends Our Justification before Him, in His reckoning, until we exercise the work of believing with and in our Heart and or Mind, then He Justified us according to our work, which is unbiblical !

Whosoever teacheth that teaches Salvation/Justification by works, they are a false teacher, beware !

beloved57

Its works Salvation when ! 3

Its works Salvation when ! 3

We know that Faith/Believing is a Work the person does, when it is written, that men call on God to help them do it Mark 9:24

24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

beloved57

How can a natural man bring forth good fruit ?

How can a natural man bring forth good fruit ?

How can a natural man[evil by nature] bring forth good fruit ? Jesus taught saying Matt 7:17-18

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

If as it is falsely taught these days, that a natural born sinner can savingly believe on Christ, come to Faith in Him, then it would be that a corrupt/evil tree brought forth good fruit !

Thats because man is evil by nature and in the flesh and only brings forth evil fruit unto death Rom 7:5

For when we were in the flesh[all unregenerate are], the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

However, Faith is a Fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Its only when one is no longer in the flesh, but in the Spirit, that they bring forth the Fruit of the Spirit, Faith being one of them Fruits ! When we are Born Again, We become a Good Tree, One planted by the rivers of Water Ps 1:3

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The fruits/works of the flesh cannot bring forth Good Fruit of the Spirit, for the flesh worketh or brings forth these fruits Gal 5:19-21

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

heresies is a fruit of the flesh, which covers all false religions ! Heresy denys the Faith !

Yet false teachers insist that the natural man in the flesh can and does brings forth the good fruit of Faith, which is a Lie, because scripture says not in vain:

Matt 7:18

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

We all by nature are a corrupt tree !

Nanja

How can a natural man[evil by nature] bring forth good fruit ? Jesus taught saying Matt 7:17-18

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

If as it is falsely taught these days, that a natural born sinner can savingly believe on Christ, come to Faith in Him, then it would be that a corrupt/evil tree brought forth good fruit !

Thats because man is evil by nature and in the flesh and only brings forth evil fruit unto death Rom 7:5

For when we were in the flesh[all unregenerate are], the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

However, Faith is a Fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Its only when one is no longer in the flesh, but in the Spirit, that they bring forth the Fruit of the Spirit, Faith being one of them Fruits ! When we are Born Again, We become a Good Tree, One planted by the rivers of Water Ps 1:3

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The fruits/works of the flesh cannot bring forth Good Fruit of the Spirit, for the flesh worketh or brings forth these fruits Gal 5:19-21

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

heresies is a fruit of the flesh, which covers all false religions ! Heresy denys the Faith !

Yet false teachers insist that the natural man in the flesh can and does brings forth the good fruit of Faith, which is a Lie, because scripture says not in vain:

Matt 7:18

We all by nature are a corrupt tree !

Yes, false teachers take imperatives in scripture, such as Believe, Trust, Call on the Lord, etc.,
(which are directed to, and intended exclusively for New Born Saints in Christ),
and they perform these actions in the flesh, boastfully declaring how they have become saved
because of what they had accomplished. Nevertheless, it's all in vain Is. 64:6-7.

~~~~~

beloved57

Yes, false teachers take imperatives in scripture, such as Believe, Trust, Call on the Lord, etc.,
(which are directed to, and intended exclusively for New Born Saints in Christ),
and they perform these actions in the flesh, boastfully declaring how they have become saved
because of what they had accomplished. Nevertheless, it's all in vain Is. 64:6-7.

~~~~~

Very Good! :)