Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

Nanja

Rom 7:5

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

Paul here is writing to believers, however he does point them back to a condition they were in prior to becoming believers, which condition is, they were being in the flesh, which means nothing but being in a natural unregenerate state, and in unbelief, its how we are born into this world naturally from our mothers womb Jn 3:6

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

And the truth is, not one of us in the flesh can do anything to please God Rom 8:8

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

They that are in the flesh, like we are were by nature Rom 7:5

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

While in that state, we cannot have Faith in God, which pleases Him Heb 11:6, which comes to Him, Seeking Him !

So if any of us do truly come to God by Faith which pleases Him per Heb 11:6, its because we were in the Spirit and not in the flesh Rom 8:9

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Coming to God by Faith which pleases Him is to be led of the Spirit Rom 8:14

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. See Gal 3:26

We are only in the Spirit after having been Born again by the Spirit, and a True believer, that is one who has believed the Gospel of their Salvation, having been sealed unto the day of redemption by the Holy Spirit of promise Eph 1:13-14, such a one cannot be in the flesh, because the Spirit by which they were sealed, was in them Rom 8:9

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

But as long as we are in the flesh, we cannot please God, not until we are born of the Spirit !

Exactly!

In order for one to even have the ability to Spiritually Hear the word of Truth Eph. 1:13-14 which is Spiritual,
they must be made Spiritually Alive by the Spirit of God.

So if they have never been Born of the Spirit they have no Salvation.

Their own hearing, trusting and believing were merely works of the flesh Rom. 8:8; Is. 64:6,
and they are deceived!

~~~~~

beloved57

Exactly!

In order for one to even have the ability to Spiritually Hear the word of Truth Eph. 1:13-14 which is Spiritual,
they must be made Spiritually Alive by the Spirit of God.

So if they have never been Born of the Spirit they have no Salvation.

Their own hearing, trusting and believing were merely works of the flesh Rom. 8:8; Is. 64:6,
and they are deceived!

~~~~~

Exactly!

beloved57

The Eternal Security of the unbeliever that Christ died for !

The Eternal Security of the unbeliever that Christ died for !

Hab 2:4

Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

Rom 1:17

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

I have read and listened to many who have taught from the scriptures the Eternal Security of the Believer in Christ, but have yet to hear or read any expound on the Eternal Security of the Unbeliever, that Christ died for !

This means that any sinner that Christ died for, can never not go to Heaven and spend Eternity with Christ sharing in His Glory.

You see, the fact of the matter is this, those Christ died for are Justified, made Just, or Righteous from before the foundation of the World, because in the Purpose of God, their sins against Him which merited their death, even eternal death Rom 6:23, those sins were imputed to Christ's Suretyship, making them therefore Justified from them, and the Promise of scripture is that the Just/Justified shall live by Faith !

In Romans 1:17 the promise is the Just shall live by Faith, shall indicating the future tense, which means whenever the Eternally Justified are born into this World as sinners, and enemies of God, they shall yet come to Faith in Christ, and shall never perish !

beloved57

The Eternal Security of the unbeliever that Christ died for ! 2

The Eternal Security of the unbeliever that Christ died for ! 2

The sinners that Christ did die for, even while being enemies Rom 5:10 to include enemies in their minds against God by wicked works Col 1:21, while their minds are at enmity against God Rom 8:7

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Thats what being enemies mean in Rom 5:10, yet even then, if Christ died for you, we are Eternally Secure , even while being enemies, in fact, it is absolutely 100% sure that we shall be saved by His Life Rom 5:10, now thats Security, even while being against God in our minds !

beloved57

Gods Justice owes Life to those Christ died for, the Elect !

Gods Justice owes Life to those Christ died for, the Elect !

Rom 3:26

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Gods Justice owes them that Christ died for Justification and Life, hence Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Well then, as one man’s trespass [one man’s false step and falling away led] to condemnation for all men, so one Man’s act of righteousness [leads] to acquittal and right standing with God and life for all men. AMPC

So then, as it was through one trespass resulting-in a verdict-of-condemnation for all people, so also it was through one righteous-act resulting-in a declaring-righteous issuing in life for all people.DLNT

Now how can we say that Gods Justice owes anyone Life, for is He not God and a debtor to No one ? Now that being said and acknowledged, Yet He is a debtor to His Own Justice to give impenitent, unbelieving sinners death for their sins Jn 8:24;Rom 2:5

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

You see He owes His Own Honor and Justice to punish sinners, and He owes the same Honor and Justice not to punish certain sinners, for whom Christ died and was manifested for, to take away their sins 1 Jn 3:5

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

The words take away here is the greek word airō and means:

I raise, lift up, take away, remove.

Here specifically and in Jn 1:29 it means:

to remove the guilt and punishment of sin by expiation, or to cause that sin be neither imputed nor punished

It agrees with Heb 1:3

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

That word purged the greek word katharismos which also means:

cleansing, purifying, purification, literal, ceremonial, or moral; met: expiation.

a cleansing from the guilt of sins ,by the expiatory sacrifice of Christ

Their sins have been taken away, the guilt and punishment of them, was charged to Him on their behalf, and since He hath taken them away See Jn 1:29 also, the penalty of death has been taken away, for death, spiritual, physical, and eternal is the result of sin Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

beloved57

Gods Justice owes Life to those Christ died for, the Elect ! 2

Gods Justice owes Life to those Christ died for, the Elect ! 2

Now understand something, whenever sins hath been taken away, In Justice the sentence of death must be taken away, remission of sins is remission of death, and Life must be given to replace death, the dead Christ died for must live as a reversal, rescinding of death ! In fact, death for them has been abolished 2 Tim 1:10

But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Note, Jesus is not Our Saviour if He hath not for us abolished death !!!

And where death has been abolished, Life is given. Spiritual Death is abolished and Spiritual Life is given.

Gods Justice cannot allow any sinner , which is dead in sin, remain so, if indeed Christ's death for them hath taken away their sins, hence all such ones must be born again; because their physical birth brought them into the world dead in sin, dead to God, but because their sins hath been taken away, Justice demands that they be made Alive to God, which proves that Christ's death for them, in taking away their sins, was indeed effective before the Eyes of Gods Justice ! That is what His Justice requires in direct response and consequence to the Saving and Life giving death of Christ ! Thats why Jesus following His Death was made in His Resurrection to Glory a Life giving Spirit 1 Cor 15:45 making them alive whom sins by His death He hath taken away !

beloved57

Gods Justice owes Life to those Christ died for, the Elect ! 3

Gods Justice owes Life to those Christ died for, the Elect ! 3

So Gods Justice first and foremost is owed to His Son, who was Faithful in all of the Covenant Engagements being made a Surety for His People Heb 7:22, and its owed to His Body, all them in Union with Him as He was their Surety when He did through Covenant Faithfulness satisfied for them all of Gods Law and Justice, Hence He becomes to us a Life giving Spirit 1 Cor 15:45, and thats why the Father gave Him at His Ascencion the Holy Spirit of Promise to pour/shed upon the Redeemed Acts 2:33

Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

And by this He becomes a Life giving Spirit 1 Cor 15:45, this Life being the result of Gods Righteousness, meaning Him doing what is Right and Just Rom 3:25-26

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

They believe in Jesus because of Gods Justice, and them being given the Spirit, which Faith is the fruit of Gal 5:22.

The scripture had Promised that God would put His Spirit in us and cause us to do what He commands Ezk 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Faith or Believing in Christ is a commandment of God 1 Jn 3:23

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

That word commandment entole means:

an ordinance, injunction, command
Definition: an ordinance, injunction, command, law.

And thats what the words statues and judgments mean in Ezk 36:27 wherein it is stated they shall be caused to do them !

So they will be caused to believe on the Name of the Son and to Love one another because they have been given Gods Spirit within them Ezk 36:27 , which gives them Life !

So God out of Righteousness/ Justice gives Life to Spiritually dead sinners, whom Christ died for and thereby took away their sins, which was the source of them being Spiritually dead in the first place, this Justice He owed to the Glory and Honor of His Son for what He has accomplished Heb 2:9

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Each sinner that is given Spiritual Life for Christ's death sake is testimonial to His Crowned Glory and Honor from the Father ! Thats why it is written also that there is Joy in Heaven at the repentance of a returned sinner Lk 15:7

I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

That Joy has to do with Christ's Joy as He is at the Right Hand of God in Glory and Honour Heb 12:2

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

beloved57

How false religions make God Unjust !

How false religions make God Unjust !

Many in False Religion make God to be Unjust because He Sovereignly has Chosen to Love only Some out of mankind, and because Christ has died only for some, hence leaving the rest to suffer eternally for their sins without a chance for Salvation through Him !

Now heres how they make God Unjust, whoever Christ has died for, it was because all of their sins had been imputed or laid to His charge, in which He made Maximum Satisfaction to Gods Law and Justice, hence they can never be charged or imputed to them or Him again, so it is written Rom 4:8

Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

“Blessed and happy and favored is the man whose sin the Lord will not take into account nor charge against him.”amp

Blessed and happy and to be envied is the person of whose sin the Lord will take no account nor reckon it against him.

And each man, women, boy or girl that Christ died for is this Blessed Man or Person, and are envied ! For their sins have been forever pardoned See Isa 40:2.

These are to be envied because they only belong to Gods Election of Grace, all the rest of mankind doesnt ! Jesus Christ only rendered maximum Justice to Gods Law in behalf of the Elect, or the Sheep. Now make no mistake the scriptural facts are clear, Christ die for His Sheep Jn 10:11,15 His Church Eph 5:25, to take His Satisfaction beyond that is to charge God with being Unjust, meaning if anyone Christ died for goes to hell in unbelief, it has to be for their sins Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

See that Sins Plural, which would be the same ones Christ died for 1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

This would mean, if anyone He died for their sins, shall end up in hell for their sins unbelief, it means God has Imputed back to their charge the very sins He once Imputed to Christ and He satisfied His Law and Justice for, He now rescinds that Satisfaction, and takes Justice out a second time for the same sins.

For His Justice was already satisfied for their sins in and through Christ, now once again in and through the sinner, which is an indictment against His Justice and Truth, equitableness !

And yet false teachers take that risk for the sake of saying Christ died for all, but its left up to man to do something, so they can boast ! They Sacrifice the Truth of God for their Pride !

Nanja

So Gods Justice first and foremost is owed to His Son, who was Faithful in all of the Covenant Engagements being made a Surety for His People Heb 7:22, and its owed to His Body, all them in Union with Him as He was their Surety when He did through Covenant Faithfulness satisfied for them all of Gods Law and Justice, Hence He becomes to us a Life giving Spirit 1 Cor 15:45, and thats why the Father gave Him at His Ascencion the Holy Spirit of Promise to pour/shed upon the Redeemed Acts 2:33

Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

And by this He becomes a Life giving Spirit 1 Cor 15:45, this Life being the result of Gods Righteousness, meaning Him doing what is Right and Just Rom 3:25-26

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

They believe in Jesus because of Gods Justice, and them being given the Spirit, which Faith is the fruit of Gal 5:22.

The scripture had Promised that God would put His Spirit in us and cause us to do what He commands Ezk 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Faith or Believing in Christ is a commandment of God 1 Jn 3:23

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

That word commandment entole means:

an ordinance, injunction, command
Definition: an ordinance, injunction, command, law.

And thats what the words statues and judgments mean in Ezk 36:27 wherein it is stated they shall be caused to do them !

So they will be caused to believe on the Name of the Son and to Love one another because they have been given Gods Spirit within them Ezk 36:27 , which gives them Life !

So God out of Righteousness/ Justice gives Life to Spiritually dead sinners, whom Christ died for and thereby took away their sins, which was the source of them being Spiritually dead in the first place, this Justice He owed to the Glory and Honor of His Son for what He has accomplished Heb 2:9

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Each sinner that is given Spiritual Life for Christ's death sake is testimonial to His Crowned Glory and Honor from the Father ! Thats why it is written also that there is Joy in Heaven at the repentance of a returned sinner Lk 15:7

I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

That Joy has to do with Christ's Joy as He is at the Right Hand of God in Glory and Honour Heb 12:2

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Now how can we say that Gods Justice owes anyone Life, for is He not God and a debtor to No one ? Now that being said and acknowledged, Yet He is a debtor to His Own Justice to give impenitent, unbelieving sinners death for their sins Jn 8:24;Rom 2:5

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

You see He owes His Own Honor and Justice to punish sinners, and He owes the same Honor and Justice not to punish certain sinners, for whom Christ died and was manifested for, to take away their sins 1 Jn 3:5

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Amen to all 3 parts!

Christ was not the Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22 for all of humanity without exception,
but only an Elect remnant which God had Chosen in Union with Him before the world began Eph. 1-4-11; 2 Tim. 1:9.
But He did not represent the non-elect majority, the seed of the serpent / tares 1John 3:12; John 8:44; Mat. 13:38-39
which Christ did not die for.

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen to all 3 parts!

Christ was not the Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22 for all of humanity without exception,
but only an Elect remnant which God had Chosen in Union with Him before the world began Eph. 1-4-11; 2 Tim. 1:9.
But He did not represent the non-elect majority, the seed of the serpent / tares 1John 3:12; John 8:44; Mat. 13:38-39
which Christ did not die for.

~~~~~

You have Understood Well, Praise the Lord !

beloved57

Unconditional Free Grace Salvation/Justification for some !

Unconditional Free Grace Salvation/Justification for some !

Paul as well as all the Apostles Preached a much despised Unconditional and Free Grace Salvation/Justification for a special chosen elect people ! Paul does amply Illustrate this Free Salvation, without any conditions in the Epistle of Romans, namely Chapter 5 when writing about the contrast between Christ and Adam ! Remember Pauls whole foundation is to Preach the Gospel to these Romans Rom 1:1,15-16

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

And so herein lies the Apostolic Authority for the Gospel of Christ as it is Illustrated in the comparison between Christ and Adam :

This he illustrates by a comparison between Adam and Christ; Adam’s disobedience and Christ's obedience. “For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.” {Rom.5:19} Adam’s disobedience was not only the merit, but also the matter of our sin, as far as sin is capable of the matter, the very sin itself, which being imputed to us as being in him, without any personal and actual sin of our own, maketh us sinners. So the obedience of Christ in offering himself a sacrifice for sin, and giving satisfaction to God's justice in obedience to that positive command of the Father which required it, was and is not only the merit, but also the matter of that righteousness which being imputed to us {as being in Christ} without any personal obedience of ours added to it, constitutes us righteous and justified in God's acceptance,
Quote from:

http://supralapsarian.com/John_Crandon.html

As shown by Paul, the Elects condemnation and sinnership was not due to any personal act of their own, but was imputed to them by the sole act of Adam, and so likewise, the active obedience of Christ which satisfied all of Gods Law and Justice in behalf of them is the immediate cause for them being constituted Righteous and Justified, apart from any personal obedience or act of their own !

They receive out of Christ's sole obedience Justification of Life Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Again the Judgment unto condemnation was not because of any personal offence, but by one Adam's offence, and so it is with their Justification of Life, not due them because of any evangelical Gospel obedience, but due them by the actions and righteousness of One, Jesus Christ !

This is the Unconditional Free Grace Salvation/Justification Illustrated by the Apostle Paul, this is the Gospel he preached, and its obvious that this type Salvation is limited to only some, because not all receive Justification of Life, by the sole obedience of Christ alone !

Nanja

Many in False Religion make God to be Unjust because He Sovereignly has Chosen to Love only Some out of mankind, and because Christ has died only for some, hence leaving the rest to suffer eternally for their sins without a chance for Salvation through Him !

Now heres how they make God Unjust, whoever Christ has died for, it was because all of their sins had been imputed or laid to His charge, in which He made Maximum Satisfaction to Gods Law and Justice, hence they can never be charged or imputed to them or Him again, so it is written Rom 4:8

Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

“Blessed and happy and favored is the man whose sin the Lord will not take into account nor charge against him.”amp

Blessed and happy and to be envied is the person of whose sin the Lord will take no account nor reckon it against him.

And each man, women, boy or girl that Christ died for is this Blessed Man or Person, and are envied ! For their sins have been forever pardoned See Isa 40:2.

These are to be envied because they only belong to Gods Election of Grace, all the rest of mankind doesnt ! Jesus Christ only rendered maximum Justice to Gods Law in behalf of the Elect, or the Sheep. Now make no mistake the scriptural facts are clear, Christ die for His Sheep Jn 10:11,15 His Church Eph 5:25, to take His Satisfaction beyond that is to charge God with being Unjust, meaning if anyone Christ died for goes to hell in unbelief, it has to be for their sins Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

See that Sins Plural, which would be the same ones Christ died for 1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

This would mean, if anyone He died for their sins, shall end up in hell for their sins unbelief, it means God has Imputed back to their charge the very sins He once Imputed to Christ and He satisfied His Law and Justice for, He now rescinds that Satisfaction, and takes Justice out a second time for the same sins.

For His Justice was already satisfied for their sins in and through Christ, now once again in and through the sinner, which is an indictment against His Justice and Truth, equitableness !

And yet false teachers take that risk for the sake of saying Christ died for all, but its left up to man to do something, so they can boast ! They Sacrifice the Truth of God for their Pride !

Yes, they do. And that's the spirit of antichrist, usurping God's Authority and Purpose to claim salvation
for themselves by their own works of the flesh. But their own faith, believing, repenting, etc. are merely
dead works and have no potential to please God Rom. 8:7-8; John 3:6.

We've heard many times some flaunting their pride by declaring when they believed, received, repented,
called on Christ, etc., and encouraging others to do the same to get themselves saved. But that's characteristic
of one in the flesh, unregenerate.

Only the Chosen Election of Grace 2 Tim. 1:9 have forgiveness of sins through Christ's death Eph 1:4-7
because they were, in the Purpose of God, imputed to Christ their Surety on their behalf Heb. 7:22.

Exactly!

Praise God!

~~~~~

Cedarbay

We've heard many times some flaunting their pride by declaring when they believed, received, repented,
called on Christ, etc., and encouraging others to do the same to get themselves saved. But that's characteristic
Good to see you state this, because we do not know who is unregenerated elect, whose heart the Lord may soften at any time.

The teaching of total depravity and our inability to choose Christ, is a stumbling block for many, even for those who seem most humble.

beloved57

Yes, they do. And that's the spirit of antichrist, usurping God's Authority and Purpose to claim salvation
for themselves by their own works of the flesh. But their own faith, believing, repenting, etc. are merely
dead works and have no potential to please God Rom. 8:7-8; John 3:6.

Only the Chosen Election of Grace 2 Tim. 1:9 have forgiveness of sins through Christ's death Eph 1:4-7
because they were, in the Purpose of God, imputed to Christ their Surety on their behalf Heb. 7:22.

[/B]

Exactly!

Praise God!

~~~~~

Yes Praise Him!

Nanja

Paul as well as all the Apostles Preached a much despised Unconditional and Free Grace Salvation/Justification for a special chosen elect people ! Paul does amply Illustrate this Free Salvation, without any conditions in the Epistle of Romans, namely Chapter 5 when writing about the contrast between Christ and Adam ! Remember Pauls whole foundation is to Preach the Gospel to these Romans Rom 1:1,15-16

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

And so herein lies the Apostolic Authority for the Gospel of Christ as it is Illustrated in the comparison between Christ and Adam :

This he illustrates by a comparison between Adam and Christ; Adam’s disobedience and Christ's obedience. “For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.” {Rom.5:19} Adam’s disobedience was not only the merit, but also the matter of our sin, as far as sin is capable of the matter, the very sin itself, which being imputed to us as being in him, without any personal and actual sin of our own, maketh us sinners. So the obedience of Christ in offering himself a sacrifice for sin, and giving satisfaction to God's justice in obedience to that positive command of the Father which required it, was and is not only the merit, but also the matter of that righteousness which being imputed to us {as being in Christ} without any personal obedience of ours added to it, constitutes us righteous and justified in God's acceptance,
Quote from:

http://supralapsarian.com/John_Crandon.html

As shown by Paul, the Elects condemnation and sinnership was not due to any personal act of their own, but was imputed to them by the sole act of Adam, and so likewise, the active obedience of Christ which satisfied all of Gods Law and Justice in behalf of them is the immediate cause for them being constituted Righteous and Justified, apart from any personal obedience or act of their own !

They receive out of Christ's sole obedience Justification of Life Rom 5:18

Again the Judgment unto condemnation was not because of any personal offence, but by one Adam's offence, and so it is with their Justification of Life, not due them because of any evangelical Gospel obedience, but due them by the actions and righteousness of One, Jesus Christ !

This is the Unconditional Free Grace Salvation/Justification Illustrated by the Apostle Paul, this is the Gospel he preached, and its obvious that this type Salvation is limited to only some, because not all receive Justification of Life, by the sole obedience of Christ alone !

Excellent Illustration of Rom. 5:19!

Just as the Election of Grace sinned passively in Adam when he sinned, without performing any action of their own,
the same Elect ones received Salvation in Christ solely by His Obedience, without performing any action of their own.

Paul as well as all the Apostles Preached a much despised Unconditional and Free Grace Salvation/Justification for a special chosen elect people !

Yes, And this same Gospel is still hotly despised today by the religious majority who preach a false freewill gospel,
which claims that salvation is open to all of humanity by them simply performing some action of their own. :nono:

~~~~~

beloved57

Excellent Illustration of Rom. 5:19!

Just as the Election of Grace sinned passively in Adam when he sinned, without performing any action of their own,
the same Elect ones received Salvation in Christ solely by His Obedience, without performing any action of their own.

Yes, And this same Gospel is still hotly despised today by the religious majority who preach a false freewill gospel,
which claims that salvation is open to all of humanity by them simply performing some action of their own. :nono:

~~~~~

Amen ! You notice how you are the only that responds to these Truths of the Gospel ? I wonder why ?

Nanja

Amen ! You notice how you are the only that responds to these Truths of the Gospel ? I wonder why ?

I have often wondered the same thing. :think:

Speaking for myself though, you and your threads (studied hundreds of them!),
have been a Great Blessing to me, and what could be better than discussing them
with their author himself, a Likeminded Brother in Christ such as you are! :)

~~~~~

beloved57

I have often wondered the same thing. :think:

Speaking for myself though, you and your threads (studied hundreds of them!),
have been a Great Blessing to me, and what could be better than discussing them
with their author himself, a Likeminded Brother in Christ such as you are! :)

~~~~~

Thanks and Thanks to God!