Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

blackbirdking

You will see !

It won't be because you're logic is sound, nor that you're assurance is sure. If you make it to the sheep, it will definitely have to be cause you couldn't help it; you will surely have had to have been one of the elect, or, just under God's mercy. There is definitely no way you earned it. :D

beloved57

It won't be because you're logic is sound, nor that you're assurance is sure. If you make it to the sheep, it will definitely have to be cause you couldn't help it; you will surely have had to have been one of the elect, or, just under God's mercy. There is definitely no way you earned it. :D

See you then !

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

To believe on Christ !

To believe on Christ !

Many in false religion teach that the condition for one to get saved is to believe on Christ, and once that is done the person [an act of the mind], then God saves us. Now the True Church condemns this teaching as attempting Salvation by works, by something man does, a mental action performed by him, for that is exactly what believing is and entails, yes a mental act which is a work, for instance, a mental act of lust is a work of the flesh Gal 5:19-20

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Look at lasciviousness, how does one work that ? Its by the Mind, a mental act or activity, as the rest of those sins can be in Vs 20, they are mind works !

So this means that God see's mind activity as works ! However there is more to consider here, because believing is also the keeping the Commandments of God, we know this by 1 Jn 3:22-23

22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

God's commandment is something we do, we obey, and believing on the Name of His Son in regards to Salvation is a Commandment; So if that means as the false teachers tell us, that by obeying the Commandment to believe on the Name of the Son, that causes God to save us from our sins and to give us Eternal Life, then quite frankly that is saying that Salvation is the result of man keeping a Commandment of God, or keeping the Law of God. For the definition of law NOMOS :

I.anything established, anything received by usage, a custom, a law, a command

Now, according to 1 Jn 3:22-23 is Believing on the Name of the Son of God a Command of God ? Yes or No ?

Folks this is a false way of Salvation, to teach that Salvation is conditioned on man keeping a Command, is the same as teaching that man is saved by keeping the Law of God, this is a conclusion that cannot be escaped if we teach and or believe that Believing on Christ is an conditioned we must obey in order for God to save us ! This teaching is a heresy, and goes against the fundamental teaching of scripture that Salvation is by Grace through Faith, that not of ourselves, but it is the Gift of God , NOT OF WORKS, LEST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST ! Eph 2:8-9 !

beloved57

The man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity !

The man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity !

Many in false religion who teach that Christ died for all without exception, and they do lie, as well as fail to realize that all for whom Christ died, and them alone, have the benefit credited to them that others do not have, whom Christ did not die for, and that is, eachh of them are the Man of Ps 32:2

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Rom 4:8

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Believe it or not, when David wrote the words of Ps 32:2, it proves that he had been given Faith in Christ's Blood, because those iniqutes not imputed to a man, he knew them to be imputed to the Messiah, as the Surety of God's People, and bore them away as Per Ps 103:10,12

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

All for whom Christ died are the Blessed Man of Ps 32:2 !

That cannot be stated for those who Christ did not die for and who shall eventually die in unbelief and in their sins Jn 8:24 !

beloved57

Righteousness is revealed to Faith !

Righteousness is revealed to Faith !

Rom 4:5

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

What does this scripture mean ? Most if not all false teachers will tell us that this scripture teaches that mans act of faith or act of believing is what God reckons as the creatures Righteousness, or simply they say mans faith as opposed to his works is his Righteousness before God ! That is a lie to the Highest magnitude, mans faith is not his Righteousness, at least nt before God, when it comes to the Justified ones, those whom Christ died for, Christ's Righteousness is their Righteousness, for God made Him to be unto them Righteousness 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

What Paul means in Rom 4:5 by saying ones Faith is counted as Righteousness, it is meant, that when the Gospel of ones Salvation is sent to one whom Christ had died for, one who has been born again of the Spirit, that to that one, Righteousness that belongs to them as a free gift by imputation, because of the Work of Christ on their behalf, that Gift of Righteousness is revealed to their God given Faith Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Thats what is meant by the words of our text Rom 4:5

his faith is counted for righteousness.

Christ's Righteousness Imputed to him or her is now the object of their Faith, as theirs by free gift of Imputation !

blackbirdking

Many in false religion teach that the condition for one to get saved is to believe on Christ,... Eph 2:8-9 !

Acts 16:27-34 Blackbirdking version in sync with Beloved on behalf of that saint, John Calvin:

'He drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here. Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
And they said, Sir you must do nothing; you are either elect or damned, as the good Lord ordained. And they spake unto him the word of John Calvin, and to all that were in his house. And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway. And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, hoping to be elect with all his house.'

beloved57

Acts 16:27-34 Blackbirdking version in sync with Beloved on behalf of that saint, John Calvin:

'He drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here. Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
And they said, Sir you must do nothing; you are either elect or damned, as the good Lord ordained. And they spake unto him the word of John Calvin, and to all that were in his house. And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway. And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, hoping to be elect with all his house.'

Calvinism is the Gospel, the Truths of Tulip !

beloved57

By Grace are ye saved !

By Grace are ye saved !

Eph 2:5

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

What Paul means here by this verse is that the Church[Eph 5:25], the Body of Christ, the Chosen [Eph 1:4] that even when they were dead in sins, they also had been made alive or quickened together with Christ, as His Body Isa 26:19, that is when He was made alive from the dead, after having died for their sins, they also as His Body were made alive together with Him ! This was also predicted in the OT scriptures here Hos 6:2

Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.

2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

So as Christ was saved out of death, remember the prophecy Ps 16:10

10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

He was saved out of death, the death He died for the sins of His Body, then that confirms that those members of His Body that He died for were saved out of death together with Him, they also were made to sit together with Him in Heavenly places Eph 2:6

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

This most blessed truth condemns all false religion who say that Christ's death for those He died, in and of itself saved none for whom He died, for His/ Their Resurrection together proved otherwise, that it did save them. For His death for them as their Head, Husband Representative, did satisfy all of God's Law and Justice against them, and therefore in Him as their Husband Head , they were saved out of death and all the consequences of sin ! This is what Paul means that we have been saved by Grace in this verse Eph 2:5 !

beloved57

1 Tim 2:4 Who are the all God desires to be saved ?

1 Tim 2:4 Who are the all God desires to be saved ?

1 Tim 2:3-4

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Who are the all God desires to be saved and come into a Knowledge of the Truth here ?

Understand this, That Gods will and or desire and purpose for men to be saved and come into the Knowledge of the Truth cannot be divorced from whom He has specifically promised to Save ! Here is who God has promised to Save Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Rom 11:26

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

So quite frankly the All men in 1 Tim 2:4 is none other than All Israel, meaning His Elect from all nations of men, which is also Christ's Church !

beloved57

Evangelical Obedience !

Evangelical Obedience !

Rom 1:5

By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Rom 16:26

But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Thats what Gospel Preaching is designed to do for the saved, to bring about their Obedience to the Gospel or to the Faith !

However, it will now be emphasied, that Gospel or Evagelical Obedience is not a condition for ones Salvation, but its from and resultive of Salvation, it accompanies Salvation Heb 6:9 !

All for whom Christ died are given the Spirit to bring about their Evangelical Obedience 1 Pet 1:2

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Yes Obedience is from the Spirit. Peter is saying the very same thing here Acts 5:32

32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Evidence of the Holy Ghost having been given them is that they are obeying the Gospel Rom 10:16

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

In other words Peter knew that the ones obeying the Gospel of Jesus, that it was the effct /result of the Sanctification of the Spirit of 1 Pet 1:2 !

He knew that was the case on the day of pentecost when he issuded the Gospel Command to Repent Acts 2:38

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

He knew the Spirit has been poured out among them to facilitate Gospel Obedience Acts 2:16-18

16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

So Preaching Evangelical Obedience is because Life has been given by the Spirit, because of Christ's obedience Rom 5:19b is scriptural !

BUT to preach any other type of obedience to dead sinners as an condition for life or salvation is unscriptural and antichrist !

beloved57

Evangelical Obedience ! 2

Evangelical Obedience ! 2

For Gospel or evangelical obedience is not for the attaining of Justification of life or Salvation, but its Obedience out of Love and Thankfulness because we have been been so freely by the Grace of God through Christ Jesus and His Redemption given Justification and Life Rom 3:24; 5:18b and that is what Peter means here 1 Pet 1:22

22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Notice, they obeyed the Truth through the Spirit, looking back to what he wrote earlier here 1 Pet 1:2

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

The Spirit effects obedience to the Gospel out of Love and gratitude, without this type of obedience through the Spirit, we are like what Paul states here 1 Cor 13:1-3

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

Obedience that is not out of Spiritual agapao Love from the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22 is worthless and mercenary !

beloved57

Righteousness Imputed !

Righteousness Imputed !

Rom 4:6

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

That word righteousness denotes a couple of things ! Its a Righteousness of which God is the source and author of, so its a Divine Righteousness suited for men 2 Pet 1:4

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

No its not His own actual Nature of Righteousness, but a Righteousness from Him that man can have that meets His Divine Righteous standards of Righteousness, which are high and demanding and inflexible !

Isaiah the prophet wrote of it for all the servants of God Isa 54:17

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

He is the source of it ! # 2. Its an Righteousness that God gives an 1000% approval, His Divine approval in which He is so well pleased Isa 42:21

The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable. See Matt 12:18 !

It denotes what is deemed Right in His eyes after an thorough scrunity ! It far exceeds the most strictst righteousness that men in the flesh can display, for remember Jesus said this Matt 5:20

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Remember Paul was an pharisee while living in the flesh and had this boast Phil 3:6

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

Paul before men no doubt had a spotless character, in fact the greek word for blameless is amemptos :

I.blameless, deserving no censure, free from fault or defect

So he would have had among men a reputation of extreme high character and morality !

He would have not been blameworthy by omission or comission, but above reproach !

We would not have found a copy of playboy or hustler magazine hidden out of sight under his bed or mattress !

Hence the Righteousness of God which is Imputed to the Elect as s Free Gift Rom 5:17

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness[by imputation] shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ )

This Free Gift of Righteousness from God's Grace far exceeds that which Paul could boast of Phil 3:6; Matt 5:20; and yet all for whom Christ died are seen [by free gift of imputation by grace] clothed in this Divinely supplied and Approved of God Righteousness, and that even before they believe !

beloved57

By the obedience of one !

By the obedience of one !

How are men to be Just/Righteous before God, in His Holy sight ? Now many in false religion will tell us that its by something man does, like obedience, repentance, or calling upon the name of the Lord, faith, believing, or perhaps water baptism or any number of things man does, however all such are lies, delusions, and the only means how any man can be made Just and or Righteous before an Holy God is by the Obedeince of One Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

The word shall denotes determination or definitely will !

And that being made Righteous is by the free gift imputed of a Perfect Righteousness, without works, conditions, nor personal actions performed, and if this is not the Gospel you have come to believe, you have been deceived into trusting a false gospel !

beloved57

Christ our Great High Priest !

Christ our Great High Priest !

Heb 3:1

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

Grace was given us in who before the world began ? 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus[Our High Priest] before the world began,

How long has Jesus the Son of God been Our High Priest ? He has been so as long as He has been the Son of God , and how Long has He been the Son of God ? He was the Son of God before He was manifested by the incarnation 1 Jn 3:8

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

That word manifested does not mean that He was made, but its the greek word phaneroō and does mean:

i.expose to view, make manifest, to show one's self, appear

Christ appeared through the incarnation 2 Tim 1:10

10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

So His Prieesthood had no beginning or no ending, as typified by the appearing of Melchizadek, Heb 7:1-3

For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

We believe that Christ, the Son of God was set up as High Priest Mediator from Everlasting Prov 8:22-23

22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Now the word set up in the original is the word nacak and means:

I.
to pour out, pour, offer, cast
A.
(Qal)
i.
to pour out

ii.
to cast metal images

iii.
to anoint (a king)

B.
(Niphal) to be anointed

C.
(Piel) to pour out (as a libation)

D.
(Hiphil) to pour out libations

E.
(Hophal) to be poured out

II.
to set, install
A.
(Qal) to install

B.
(Niphal) to be installed

It denotes pour out, as to pour out blood of a victim, as a lamb slain, to install, to anoint, the Youngs Translation of this verse reads:

From the age I was anointed, from the first, From former states of the earth.

Ex 28:41

And thou shalt put them upon Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him; and shalt anoint them, and consecrate them, and sanctify them, that they may minister unto me in the priest's office.

We believe as one of His Mediator Offices the Son of God was anointed High Priest in the Eternal Purpose of God, was poured out or slain in the Purpose of God, but yet in the fulness of Time He would actually fufill the Offering of Himself in actual time; For even Aaron a type was already an appointed High Priest before he made an Offering for the People, he had to first be called, invested and installed in the Office before any actual activity !

Aaron was called Heb 5:4,10

And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.

Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.

But when was Christ called ? Surely it was before His Incarnation, For it is written of His coming into the world Heb 10:5-10

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

So it is plain that He had received His Call before He received His Body of which He would as High Priest make His Offering !

For it is written also Heb 13:8

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

His Incarnation did not make Him an High Priest but manifested Him as such !