Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

Yes, you are saying Adam as a man was not created in the image and likeness of God, because Adam was not "created experimentally in Righteousness and True Holiness"; but that the elect who were in Adam were created in the image and likeness of God.

Thats not what I said, what I said is in the post, you refuse to rehearse my points with me and explain what exactly what I explained, though you may disagree.

beloved57

Yes, that's a fact. However, freewill religion erroneously teaches that all of mankind was created in the image of God.

~~~~~

Yes, thats error, because if that were True all men without exception would be conformed into the Image of Christ Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

You could not have been in Adam in the beginning if the consequences of Ro 8:29 does not come to pass, that is being conformed to the Image of God's Son !

Nanja

Yes, thats error, because if that were True all men without exception would be conformed into the Image of Christ Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

You could not have been in Adam in the beginning if the consequences of Ro 8:29 does not come to pass, that is being conformed to the Image of God's Son !

Concur! TY

~~~~~

blackbirdking

Beloved, you're gonna love THIS:

Listen, when satan via the serpent caused the fall, it did not in one bit hinder or oppose God's Purpose
Satan caused the fall? Didn't realize you believed that.
Its been posted in my threads plenty of times, shows you dont read them !

Oh but I do read your threads; now you should reread your own threads!

Without God's Supreme Will of First Cause, nothing exists, has being, or can act !
One can give a million reasons why lucifer , adam or who and whatever is the cause of sin, even the sin nature James 1:13, none of that exists or acts without God's Supreme will of First cause according to His Eternal Purpose.
Now understand this, people who do not acknowledge God as the First and Primary cause of sin and death in this world according to His Purpose, they are nothing more than proud ignorant atheist and idolators at heart !

You're either drunk, confused, or "a proud ignorant atheist and idolators at heart". (Your words - see above)

You rant and rave and don't even agree with yourself! How am I ever gonna agree with you?

Please read this again, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN , and again,...,... until you realize what you did!

So who caused the Fall?

beloved57

Beloved, you're gonna love THIS:

Oh but I do read your threads; now you should reread your own threads!

You're either drunk, confused, or "a proud ignorant atheist and idolators at heart". (Your words - see above)

You rant and rave and don't even agree with yourself! How am I ever gonna agree with you?

Please read this again, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN , and again,...,... until you realize what you did!

So who caused the Fall?

I have posted in my threads and explained thoroughly who caused the fall and why, even more than once !

Posted from the TOL App!

blackbirdking

:D
I have posted in my threads and explained thoroughly who caused the fall and why, even more than once !

Yes, you sure did:

You said "One can give a million reasons why lucifer , adam or who and whatever is the cause of sin, even the sin nature James 1:13, none of that exists or acts without God's Supreme will of First cause". (#969)

Then you said "the serpent caused the fall" (#1210).

I've been telling you that you don't really believe what you say; now you've proven it. Ha; :patrol:
black
Explain to me what I posted, the logic I used behind it, dont ask me questions.

That's what I did. :D :yoshi: :rotfl:

beloved57

:D

Yes, you sure did:

You said "One can give a million reasons why lucifer , adam or who and whatever is the cause of sin, even the sin nature James 1:13, none of that exists or acts without God's Supreme will of First cause". (#969)

Then you said "the serpent caused the fall" (#1210).

I've been telling you that you don't really believe what you say; now you've proven it. Ha; :patrol:

That's what I did. :D :yoshi: :rotfl:

beloved57

Isa 54:17

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

The Righteousness that all the Elect of God have and are declared Righteous / Justified in His sight, its the Righteousness performed by Christ in His Person as Mediator and Surety Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

And in this He is the Head in the Covenant of Grace, whereas [If Elect] Adam was our Covenant head in the Covenant of works, Hence by Christ, He is made unto us the Righteousness of God, and Justification of Life !

blackbirdking

No it doesn't, you have failed to read all of my comments, I have explained my views in my threads !

Posted from the TOL App!
No; I haven't failed.
What you said proves your self-pride and confusion. In your vehemence, you directly contradicted yourself. :noid:

You don't know if you're elect.

beloved57

No; I haven't failed.
What you said proves your self-pride and confusion. In your vehemence, you directly contradicted yourself. :noid:

Yes you have failed,I have explained my views clearly and openly, nothing to hide, holding nothing back !

Now you playing God again and telling me what I know and dont know !

beloved57

Detecting false teaching !

Detecting false teaching !

One of the sure ways to detect and ascertain a false teacher and religonist ,governed by the flesh, no matter how sound of doctrine they may appear, they will always to one degree or another, teach and believe that Christ died indiscriminately for all men without exception, any proponent of that lie is promoting false religion !

Te same is True if any person, no matter how religious they appear or sound, if they say that Salvation and or Eternal Life is conditioned on faith, besides that of Christ Himself in His own subjective Faithfulness, thats a representative of a false religion, a false teacher !

beloved57

Detecting false teaching !2

Detecting false teaching !2

To say this another way, any religion or persons not teaching that Christ's death is ONLY for a particular people, to the exclusion,rejection of all others that is a false religion. Now those particular people can be and are called in Scripture Israel, The Seed of Abraham, The Elect or Chosen, The Sheep, the Church, the Seed of Israel, the World, and of course when we say world, we means as it is a world of particulars, which is one of the definitions of the word world kosmos :

I.
an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government

II.
ornament, decoration, adornment, i.e. the arrangement of the stars, 'the heavenly hosts', as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3:3

III.
the world, the universe

IV.
the circle of the earth, the earth

V.
the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family

VI.
the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ

VII.
world affairs, the aggregate of things earthly
A.
the whole circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc, which although hollow and frail and fleeting, stir desire, seduce from God and are obstacles to the cause of Christ

VIII.
any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort
A.
the Gentiles as contrasted to the Jews (Rom. 11:12 etc)

Hence that describes Israel, it describes the Sheep, the Church, each of those represent a particular of sort:

a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature:

All the Sheep of Christ = World ! This cannot be denied, if it is, its to the deniers condemnation !