Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

Nanja

beloved57

These scriptures are foundational to the Glorious Truth I will be witnessing of :

The Lord Jesus Christ existed as God-Man Mediator before His Incarnation, in Fact He was one of the Ones that said Gen 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

How could this be if no Man then existed in the Godhead ? The Man of 1 Tim 2:5 !

Now I know this is a Truth that the religionists of world can ever grasp, that Jesus Christ, was before before He became a Man in the likeness of sinful flesh as Per Rom 8:3 was God Man Mediator !

Excellent point!

Jesus Christ was the mediator/ medium of all creation, as all things were created by Him (Eph. 3:9).
Although, He was not in the flesh as the man Adam He created until 33AD, we can know that He existed as a man,
for He made Adam in His own image and likeness.

Also, I believe that this Man is the same as Who appeared in the account recorded in Judges 13,
Who received a sacrifice, and accepted worship.

Jesus Christ is God!

beloved57

The Pre Existence of Christ as God / Man !2

The Pre Existence of Christ as God / Man !2

Now scripture plainly tells us that this God/ Man descended Eph 4:10

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Here He is the same one who ascended [The God Man Christ], and who was that ? It was the Man Christ Jesus who ascended Acts 1:8-11

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up,
behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Again it is stated that He specifically descended down from Heaven Jn 3:13;6:33;38;41-42,51, in fact to the Spiritual Israel in OT times, He fed them and gave them drink of Himself 1 Cor 10:3-4

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. Who is the Head of the Church !

Christ in the OT times fed the Spiritual Israelites daily from Himself as spoken of here Jn 6:31-35

31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

There are many more scriptures that reveal the indication that Christ the Mediator Man did exist in Heaven before He became a Man in the likeness of sinful flesh by the Incarnation or Virgin Birth, but unless God grant us wisdom, we will be as these carnal minded jews Jn 6:42

42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

See Mark 6:3- But His True disciples did believe in His original Divine origin from heaven Jn 16:27-28

27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

beloved57

nanja

Jesus Christ was the mediator/ medium of all creation, as all things were created by Him (Eph. 3:9).

Yes Jn 1:3

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

This proves that He existed as Mediator and the Medium of Creation, and so He must have existed as the One Mediator, The Man Christ Jesus 1 Tim 2:5

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

And Grace was given the Election of Grace in Him 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus[The Mediator 1 Tim 2:5] before the world began,

beloved57

That believing is a work ?

That believing is a work ?

Its not popular at all, but believing is a work, a thing done, a doing, and if we contribute Salvation to our act of Believing, or Faith, or anything else that is a synonym for believing, then we proclaim salvation by our works, our deeds, our doings and such is a false salvation.

That believing is a work or a doing well is seen here James 2:19

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

The greek word for believest and believe in this verse is pisteuō:
I.
to think to be true, to be persuaded of, to credit, place confidence in
A.
of the thing believed
i.
to credit, have confidence

B.
in a moral or religious reference
i.
used in the NT of the conviction and trust to which a man is impelled by a certain inner and higher prerogative and law of soul
ii.
to trust in Jesus or God as able to aid either in obtaining or in doing something: saving faith
iii.
mere acknowledgment of some fact or event: intellectual faith

II.
to entrust a thing to one, i.e. his fidelity
A.
to be intrusted with a thing

I.conviction of the truth of anything, belief; in the NT of a conviction or belief respecting man's relationship to God and divine things, generally with the included idea of trust and holy fervour born of faith and joined with it
A.
relating to God
i.
the conviction that God exists and is the creator and ruler of all things, the provider and bestower of eternal salvation through Christ

Now James under inspiration states that if a person believes in one God, thou DOEST WELL !

The word doest is the word poieō:

II.to do
A.
to act rightly, do well

Its translated and associated with the word work several times Matt 7:22

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done G4160 many wonderful works?

Matt 13:58

And he did G4160 not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Here its translated working Rev 16:14

For they are the spirits of devils, working G4160 miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Rev 21:27

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh G4160 abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Notice to act or do rightly !

All these terms are synomonous with work Ergon :

I.
business, employment, that which any one is occupied
A.
that which one undertakes to do, enterprise, undertaking

II.
any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

III.
an act, deed, thing done: the idea of working is emphasised in opp. to that which is less than work

Rom 2:7

To them who by patient continuance in well doing G2041 seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

Hence, if we say that God saved us because and when we believed in Him or in Christ, then we are saying God saved me because I did well or my well doing, good work ! There is no escaping this conclusion !

And scripture plainly teaches that we are saved by grace through Faith, and NOT OF WORKS lest any man should boast. You who are saying that you are saved because you believed, you are boasting !

beloved57

The Righteousness of Faith !

The Righteousness of Faith !

Rom 4:11,13

11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Many in man's religion, the religion of the natural man, they teach and believe falsely that the Righteousness of Faith is the natural man's believing act, but that a lie, but its the Righteousness of Christ imputed and received by God given Faith. For it is written in Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

The word made here also has the meaning of impute , or to think, or reckon Righteous.

So one is not accounted Righteous for their act of believing, which is Gospel obedience , but they accounted so because of Christ's Obedience to the Father in their behalf.; Before a believer becomes a believer, he or she has already been reckoned Righteous by God because of Imputation, they had been made legally Righteous before God's Law and Justice 2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

So the Righteousness of Faith Per Rom 4:11,13 is that imputed Righteousness of God charged to our account by the Obedience of Christ Rom 5:19, hence it being made known to us through God given Faith. Its God's Righteousness through the Work of Christ, being revealed or made known to us, before that, we do not know that it has been placed upon our account; And when God reveals it to us by the Gospel Rom 1:16-17, it begins to perfect/ purify our consciences, and gives us peace through Believing Rom 15:13

13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

beloved57

Repent the Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand !

Repent the Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand !

Repent the Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand . This was the Message pf Both John the Baptist, the sent forerunner of Jesus Christ Matt 3:1-2

In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,

2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

And also the Lord Jesus Christ Himself Matt 4:17

17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Its the same Kingdom Paul speaks of here 2 Tim 4:18

And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Now understand this, The Kingdom of Heaven here was not a earthly, physical kingdom, but a heavenly and Spiritual One.

Remember what Abraham sought for Heb 11:16

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

See Heb 12:22,28

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Christ who was the King which came, stated that His Kingdom was not of this world Jn 18:36

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

It was a heavenly Kingdom, and that is what He Preached Matt 4:17

17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matt 5:3,5,10

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

The Earth is mentioned in Vs 5 because it will be part of the Heavenly Kingdom

Rev 21:1-2

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

beloved57

No Salvation Possible for many people !

No Salvation Possible for many people !

2 Tim 3:13

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

They shall wax worse and worse, meaning make continual progress in their evil ways, seducers and imposters

To whom is Paul referring to here ? Its those of false religion namely, look at in the same Chapter 2 Tim 3:2-5

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Listen any person, no matter their religious affiliation or profession, if they deny that the Death of Christ in and of itself saves and converts all for whom He died, and those who reject Eternal Security, "Deny the Power thereof !"

Now, there is no salvation possible for these evil men and women, for Paul writes under the inspiration of the Spirit, that these men SHALL wax worse and worse. The word shall puts this in the indicative mood. In case you don't know, the indicative mood means:

The indicative mood is a statement of fact or an actual occurrence from the writer's or speaker's perspective. Even if the writer is lying, he may state the action as if it is a fact, and thus the verb would be in the indicative mood. It may be action occurring in past, present, or future time.http://www.ntgreek.org/learn_nt_greek/verbs1.htm

And its in the future tense ! That's what ensures us that there will be no future Salvation for these People.

The shall always be deceivers and being deceived themselves. Now we know that this cannot be the case for God's Elect, of whom it is promised that they shall not be finally deceived Matt 24:24

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

But these are victims of satan's hour of being loosed to deceive Rev 20:7-8

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

2 Thess 2:9-11

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

God confirms them in their being deceived to believe a lie. They are these finally Rev 19:20

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

beloved57

Arminians and Freewillers deny the Spirit's Work.

Arminians and Freewillers deny the Spirit's Work.

How do Arminians and Freewillers deny the Spirit's Work ? The main primary issue with these so called believers is that they reject the Truth that man by nature is spiritually dead, which fact is what necessitates the New Birth. The New Birth or Regeneration is the Work of the Spirit, which complements the Work of Christ, and which is Sovereign in the production of Life. You see, Christ's Death must produce Life Jn 6:33

33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. Meaning that the outcome of Christ's death is to include the application of Life ! Life is to be applied to all the Sheep for whom the Shepherd layed down His Life for, that is all the Sheep of Him Jn 10:14-15

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. That's His World Jn 6:33 !

This World is also the Church of Him. This Life is Necessary for them so that they might hear His Voice by either Preaching or Personal reading, the Gospel of their Salvation, a Hearing coupled with Understanding as Per Matt 13:23

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Now minus the Sovereign Work of the Spirit, the Natural man has not the ability to hear, read, or understand the Gospel for a conversion experience Jn 12:40

40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Acts 28:26-27

26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:

27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Isa 6:9-10

And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Jn 8:43

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

Now understand this, its only reasonable to realize that in order to Spiritually Hear the Truth and Understand it, which is according to Scripture 1 Cor 15:3-4, inspired by the Author of scripture, the Spirit of God 2 Tim 3:15-16; 1 Pet 1:20-21 that we must be born of that Spirit, Jesus said this Jn 18:37

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

That's a Profound statement, and it in fact tells us who it is that Hears His Voice, Everyone that is of the Truth ! It means everyone that is Of God as here Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Folks, none of us are by nature of God, not until we are born of Him are we of God 1 Jn 5:1; 1 Pet 1:23.

We must be born of the Spirit to receive the things of the Spirit of God, which things the scriptures are 1 Cor 2:14

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Now who wants to debate and deny that the scriptures are one of the things of the Spirit of God ?

I challenge anyone to prove it by the scriptures, as I have proved that they are by the scripture 2 Tim 3:15-16; 1 Pet 1:20-21 !

The Natural man must have his understanding opened to understand the the scriptures and the work of Christ in them Lk 24:45-46

45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Now is not the Gospel of the scriptures ? 1 Cor 15:3-4

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

So we need our understandings opened spiritually to understand the Gospel, and that comes by New Birth !

Arminians and Freewillers deny this ! They believe and teach they can hear, and understand and believe the scriptures apart from the Sovereign Work of the Spirit, which is denial of the Spirit !

beloved57

The man of sin , Who is he ?

The man of sin , Who is he ?

2 Thess 2:3-4

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Now who is this man of sin ? Many think its an individual man, but that's a mistake, its no more one individual per say as the man of God here is 2 Tim 3:17

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

And the Temple of God in the passage is no more one physical temple any more as the House of God is here 1 Tim 3:15

15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

means one individual place of worship, or better yet, the Temple here 1 Cor 3:16

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? being one individual physical temple.

The man of sin therefore consist of all men and women, in false religion, claiming to true Christians, God's People, under the control of the Spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience Eph 2:2

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Again who give a profession of faith, who have a form of godliness 2 Tim 3:5

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Isa 29:13

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Whose teachings and doctrines that suppose to honour God, doeth in reality Oppose the Truth of God, which is self exaltation, putting human reason and wisdom over the Truth of God's Revelation, when anyone does that, they exalt themselves over God. 2 Thess 2:4

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Its like what Paul said here 2 Cor 10:5

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

That's what we do when we oppose the teaching of scriptures !

beloved57

The man of sin , Who is he ? 2

The man of sin , Who is he ? 2

We saw that the man of sin , I believe is not one individual, but all false teachers within professing Christendom who teach the doctrines of men to the opposing of the Truth of God that has been revealed. Now a prime example of this is recorded her Matt 15:8-9

8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Which by the way is an violation of this commandment Ex 20:7

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Remember David's Prayer here Ps 139:20

20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

To make it plain, its false religion, false worshippers.

They teach false doctrines of men and devils [1 Tim 4:1], conjured up by the natural man under the control of the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience [Eph 2:2]

Which is satan and his hosts here described Eph 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

That's doctrines of men 1 Titus 1:14

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Jewish fables are one those doctrines of men, like a promise of an coming earthly jewish kingdom, and false teachings as Dispensationalism Col 2:22

22 Which all are to perish with the using ) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

To make it simple, all false doctrines of men/and devils do Two things, they #1 Oppose the Truth of God, and #2 exalt themselves over the Revelation of God.

That word oppose means to resist, to withstand, to be adverse or contrary to the Truth of God revealed.

Remember Paul when he preached Christ to the reprobated jews, that Jesus was the Christ, a divine revelation remember Matt 16:16-17, and how they resisted, opposed and blasphemed Acts 18:5-6

5 And when Silas and Timotheus were come from Macedonia, Paul was pressed in the spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus was Christ.

6 And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.

Acts 13:44-45

44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

You see the man of sin was at work even then, even Paul wrote 2 Thess 2:7

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

But now he has reached his pinnacle !

beloved57

Created as the representative of God's Elect

Created as the representative of God's Elect

That Adam was Created as the representative of God's Elect, thse chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4 is plain truth in that God Created Adam in the Image and Likeness of God Himself, hence Christ is God's Image Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Col 1:15

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

But a most significant passage of scripture to this purpose is Gen 5:1-2

This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Notice here the Divine record in Vs1 Adam is declared to be created in the Likeness of God, followed by the statement in Vs 2 connected to it, Male and Female Created He them, in the day they were Created ! Now how was Adam created in the likeness of God, in creating them Male and Female, and blessed them and called their [plural] name Adam [singular] ?

Its because of this, Adam was Created in the Image and Likeness of the God Man Mediator, the Lord Jesus Christ which had in Him His Church, His Wife, His Bride that had been chosen and given to Him. This also Proves that Jesus Christ is God, the Head of the Church, He is Elohim, and it also proves that His Church/ Wife was in Him before the foundation of the World Eph 1:4, and Just as Adam and his wife were called Adam Gen 5:2, Christ and His Wife are Called Christ 1 Cor 12:12

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

Adam was a figure of Him to come which was Christ Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

I.
the mark of a stroke or blow, print

II.
a figure formed by a blow or impression
A.
of a figure or image

B.
of the image of the gods

i.of a type i.e. a person or thing prefiguring a future (Messianic) person or thing

beloved57

How are the Saved Saved ?

How are the Saved Saved ?

2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

This scripture answers our question on just how God saved the saved ones, and the first thing affirmed here is that its "not according to our works" which means simply, not according to anything done by us. The word works ergon means:

I.
A.

II.

III.
an act, deed, thing done: the idea of working is emphasised in opp. to that which is less than work

Now understand something, this includes anything of works that God does in us as Phil 1:6

6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Phil 2:13

13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

James 1:25

25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Here in this Vs 25, the Gospel is Perfect the Law of Liberty, and obedience to it is called a doer of the Work

So Gospel Obedience is a Work, a work that must be done and continued in, and so according to our text 2 Tim 1:9, we are not saved "according to our works, our acts of obediences, not anything we do, Our Believing, Repenting , Our confessing, Our Prayers, Our Duties.

If at anytime we believe and trust we are saved because of our believing the law of Liberty, which is the Gospel, we believe we are saved by our works and or deeds !

beloved57

How are the Saved Saved ?2

How are the Saved Saved ?2

In Being saved according to 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Its not according to our works, meaning anything done by us; In fact, were not those Christ died for, even when they were being [actively] enemies, nevertheless reconciled [received into God's Favor] by His Death alone Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

They were enemies, meaning being disobedient, and still they were reconciled to God in that state !

Even more, those Christ died for are never commanded to do anything to have forgiveness of sins [which is being saved from the penalty of sin] because of what Christ has done. Because of what Christ is done for them, no sin is charged or imputed to them 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Non Imputation of sin speaks of Forgiveness of sins as Per Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Where iniquity forgiven in Vs 7 is joined with non imputation in Vs 8, and Rom 4:8 is the exact same truth as in 2 Cor 5:19 about not imputing trespasses unto them. Which by the way is part of reconciliation both here and Rom 5:10. Those of that world did nothing to procure their reconciliation and forgiveness, for its all according to His Own Purpose and Grace given them in Christ Jesus before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

That's how the saved are saved, According to God's Own Purpose and Grace given them in Christ Jesus before the world began ! Has nothing to do with anything they did !!!!!

beloved57

Hearing the Word of God or Truth !

Hearing the Word of God or Truth !

Jn 18:37

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Christ's Words are Spirit and their Life Jn 6:63

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Christ's Words of the Gospel are Spiritual.

I believe this is needful to understand ,because now a days, religionists believe that the natural man, the flesh, can hear spiritually the Gospel, or the Word of Truth.

I see people refer all the time to scriptures Like Rom 10:17

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Eph 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

These verses are True, however there can be no hearing [spiritually] without having Spiritual Life, which gives one the faculty of hearing Spiritually. Just as man is born natyrally with a faculty of hearing the natural ear, so likewise a man must be born spiritually with a faculty to hear Spiritual things, such as the Truth of God. That's what Jesus means in our text Jn 18:37

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

The Truth He came to bear witness of, is heard only by those of the Truth. Now what does that mean " Everyone that is of the Truth" ?

In the greek the phrase reads " πᾶς ὁ ὢν ἐκ τῆς ἀληθείας ἀκούει μου τῆς φωνῆς "

The words " of the truth" actually mean out of or from the Truth, Notice that the definite article is before Truth " ἐκ τῆς ἀληθείας "

Now lets look at another verse about the Truth with the definite article Jn 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Notice the greek :

λέγει αὐτῷ ὁ Ἰησοῦς Ἐγώ εἰμι ἡ ὁδὸς καὶ ἡ ἀλήθεια καὶ ἡ ζωή οὐδεὶς ἔρχεται πρὸς τὸν πατέρα εἰ μὴ δι᾽ ἐμοῦ

Jesus says in Jn 18:37 that he that is of the Truth, or out of the Truth, that preposition ek means:

A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence action or motion proceeds), from, out (of place, time, or cause; literal or figurative

Now lets look at another scripture 1 Pet 1:23

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Being Born again of Incorruptible seed, the Word of God. The Word of God here, the Incorruptible Seed, Is Christ, the Logos of God Jn 1:1, and He is also the Seed, Abraham's Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Christ is the Word of God, the Incorruptible Seed versus the corruptible Seed we were born of Adam, and Christ is the Truth as stated Jn 14:6.

So its those born of Christ, the Truth, it is those who hear His Voice Jn 18:37

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Because they are His Seed Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Isa 59:21

As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.

The Spiritual Seed shall hear the Voice of the Head Spiritual Seed.

Hearing the Word of Truth, the Word of God is not for everyone, but only those of the Truth !

beloved57

Nothing but swelling words of vanity !

2 Peter 2:18

For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

Jude 1:16

These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

These scriptures describe false teachers of all era's up until the end. Those in this generation who talk so much about Salvation being all of Christ, that He has conquered sin, death and the devil, but then add, now you must take a step, man must do something to become saved, such double talk has just denied that ones Salvation is accomplished and secured by Christ alone, for it depends not on Him alone, if it also in addition depends on man taking a step, meeting a condition; Hence they are denying the very fact that Salvation is given, not offered, but given as a Free Gift of Grace. No that cannot be the case if they must do something for it, like take a step. The word step in such a context means:

act , action, deed, doing, performance, undertaking.

Now the greek word for work ergon is :

I.
A.

II.

III.

Now if man does not take the step, perform the step, then they are no longer saved or they cannot be saved by all what Christ supposedly did for them to save them , which conclusively makes Salvation depend upon the one who takes the step, performs the act or deed. So all that talking about what Christ's Death did, defeated the devil, sin and death, is nothing but great swelling words of vanity !

beloved57

Christ the Last Adam , what does it mean ?

Christ the Last Adam , what does it mean ?

1 Cor 15:45-47

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Why is Christ called the Last Adam ? It pertains only to open manifestation, in that sense He is the Last Adam, but in Existence He is the First Adam, in Fact, the first Adam in manifestation in the Genesis account, was made after the Image and Likeness of the Last Adam, who was in Heaven in Elohim ! Gen 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Remember Paul wrote of the first Adam in manifestation this Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

The first Adam was the figure of Him to come, which was the Last Adam, Christ ! The word figure means:

I.
the mark of a stroke or blow, print

II.
a figure formed by a blow or impression
A.
of a figure or image

i.of a type i.e. a person or thing prefiguring a future (Messianic) person or thing

Also this means the first Adam Created, took his form after the Last Adam, who Created him. Remember Paul wrote of Christ Col 1:15-16

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Now by Him, the Last Adam, The Image of the Invisible God, were all things Created in Earth.

Now ask yourself, was Adam one of things Created in the Earth ? The Answer is Yes.

Then whose Image was Adam Created in here Gen 1:26 ? Rom 5:14 is very clear Rom 5:14

14 Yet death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those whose sinning was not like the transgression of Adam, who was a type of the one who was to come.ESV

14 Yet, death ruled from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin in the same way Adam did when he disobeyed. Adam is an image of the one who would come.NOG

This of course enlightens us to one thing for sure , and that is Christ is Elohim of Gen 1:26

26 And God ['elohiym] said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

That cannot be denied because Christ is the Last Adam who existed First, and the first Adam was Created by Him and made in His Image and Likeness, even with the same form !

beloved57

Christ the Last Adam , what does it mean ? 2

Christ the Last Adam , what does it mean ? 2

We hope to have shown that first adam in respect to time, he being made in the image and likeness of Elohim Gen 1:26, does mean that he was made or created in the image and likeness of the Last Adam [as manifested in time 1 Jn 3:8] by pointing to Rom 5:14

Where it states that, adam from the earth is the figure of that last Adam to come. So we seen how that adam from the earth was created by and for the Last Adam Christ Col 1:15-17

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he [Christ] is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Vs 15 informs us why the first adam was made in the Image of God, being made in the iImage of Christ who is the Image of the Invisible God, who is before all things.

So again, adam from the earth was created in the image of the Last Adam, who before Creation, was the firstborn of every creature and the Image of the Invisible God.

Now here is something it means, that mankind in adam in the beginning was the seed of Abraham, for we know this because Christ, the Last Adam, who existed pre creation Col 1:17

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Is the Seed of Abraham Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Hence this means the People in adam [the first from the earth at the time of his creation] were the same people chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4, and this is why at His Incarnation it is said this Heb 2:16

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

16 For, as we all know, He [Christ] did not take hold of angels [the fallen angels, to give them a helping and delivering hand], but He did take hold of [the fallen] descendants of Abraham [to reach out to them a helping and delivering hand]

That's who fell in Adam, Abraham's Seed !

beloved57

Christ the Last Adam , what does it mean ? 3

Christ the Last Adam , what does it mean ? 3

If Christ is the Seed of Abraham Gal 3:16, then He has always Been Heb 13:8

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Again, this is why when He became manifest in the flesh He took on Him the Seed of Abraham, in fact it was the Seed of Abraham that was Lost in Adam Lk 19:10,9

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

And its no coincidence as to what was just stated in Vs 9

9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

Salvation through the Son of Man comes to the Seed of Abraham, that is what He came to seek and to save, the Children of Abraham, or the Seed of Abraham.

It was the Son's of Abraham Vs 9 that were Lost in Vs 10, that He came to seek and to saved as Illustrated by Zacchaeus.

Now the deduction is simple, man in adam sinned, and adam was made in the Image of God, which is Christ 2 Cor 4:4

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

And Christ is the Seed of Abraham Gal 3:16

So that's the People He came to seek and to save Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Lk 19:10

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Heb 2:16-17

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Ultimately all believers that Belong to Christ are the Seed of Abraham and Heirs of Eternal Life and Promise Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Abraham's Seed Naturally began in Adam Gen 1:26.

beloved57

With His Own Blood !

Acts 20:28

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Many today in organized religion believe that Christ received His Blood from His birth mother mary, but He did not, but He generated His Own Blood; For even before Christ was conceived by the virgin mary, His Body had been prepared by God Heb 10:5

Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

He had a special made body that would be in Union with His Divine Essence or Nature as God, and His Blood was Generated within Himself in Union with His Godhead, and His Precious Blood was given an efficacy and power to produce effects of Redemption, and to contribute any part of this to mary is blasphemy to the Highest. His Mother mary was only used as a vessel to give substance and form unto an outward appearance, and it would give reality to the fact that He was born of the Seed of David, yet without being of Davit's Bloodline through natural birth. Though I cannot be certain, I doubt that Jesus even resembled his siblings according to the flesh, those others that were naturally born to Joseph and Mary maybe except for skin tone. I know many ethnic jews take pride in the fact that the Christ according to physical appearance was jewish, but again it was only in outward appearance, for Jesus was something they weren't, a Jew Inwardly, that's what Jesus meant by Jn 4:22

Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

And we know that the vast majority of physical jews were ignorant of the True God. Jesus said of them here Jn 17:25

O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

The world here is mostly national Israel where He spent the vast majority of His Time Rom 15:8

Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

Rom 10:2-3

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Jesus was identifying with people like this when He made the comment here in Jn 4:22 ,like Paul and other believers here Phil 3:3

3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Did not Jesus go on to say in Jn 4:24

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

You could probably count on 1 hand how many ethnic jews did that in Jesus day ! Jesus was not a jew by Blood, just like anyone else who is a manifested Child of God, Son of God was not one by blood Jn 1:12-13

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

For physical birth nor ethnicity is what makes one a Child of God, a Brother of Christ; and it was clearly told to mary, that what was to be born out of her was to be called the Son of God Lk 1:35

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Jesus though He came out of mary, did not inherit anything from her, He being called out of her the Son of the Living God.

How much more would the words of Jn 1:13 apply to Him ? Everything about Jesus Humanity out of mary was intrinsically Holy , so none of it could have been derived from her. Roman Catholicism is not the only false religion that worships mary, but even in the so called fundamental bible believing denominations are guilty of the same, by ascribing a blood jew birth to Jesus Christ by mary, because they know better to ascribe it to Joseph !

beloved57

Saving/Converting grace not grace offered !

Saving/Converting grace not grace offered !

Titus 2:11-13

11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Another most abused portion of scripture by men is this one, by which they falsely teach that it means that Christ died for all men without exception,or that God's Grace is offered to all men without exception, however it teaches nothing of the sort, not even close ! This scripture is actually teaching the New Birth, or Conversion by Grace, or by the Grace of the Spirit. We know this because of many factors, however we shall focus on this one. Its Grace that Teaches Us , notice Vs 12

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

The writer Paul uses the plural pronoun us, stating that this Grace teaches us, meaning those with the Faith of God's Elect Titus 1:1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

The word teaching in Vs 12 is the greek word paideuō and means here:

I.
to train children
A.
to be instructed or taught or learn

B.
to cause one to learn

II.
to chastise

Its the word chasten in these verses :

1Cr 11:32,Heb 12:6,7,10;

Rev 3:19

Its Chastening Grace for those who are born Sons or Children

Now understand something, this teaching is inward, meaning an internal teaching, and it comes to all the Elect of God, Christ's Church, through Christ Jn 1:16

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

All whom He is the Head of, all for whom He bare their offences and was again because of their Justification as per Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

They all receive from Him Grace, and its not offered to them, but Sovereignly communicated.

Paul says the same thing John does in Jn 1:16 about Christ giving the Church Grace, here in Eph 4:7

But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

You see that ? Given us, the Church for whom He died, according to the Gift of Christ.

Also Rom 5:15

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift G1431 by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

It abounds to them because Christ is supplying it, furnishing it to them as to equip them !

In God's Purpose it was already given them in Christ Jesus their Mediator before the World Began 2 Tim 1:9

This is in conjunction with the promise of Eternal Life before the world began Titus 1:2

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

And this Grace of Titus 2:11 produces effects, as it is with the Effectual Working of Power Eph 3:7

7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

God's Grace is Spiritual Power it reigns as King though Jesus Christ as Per Rom 5:21

21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

In other words in conclusion, that Grace of God in Titus 2:11 is according to the Operation of God's Power. In fact the word Salvation there is actually translated:

I.
saving, bringing salvation
II.
he who embodies this salvation, or through whom God is about to achieve it

III.
the hope of (future) salvation

This Grace brings Salvation in its converting Power. Those who teach that its offered to all mankind without exception, are bearing false witness !