Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

Depravity Scriptures !

Depravity Scriptures !

Jn 6:44,65

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

These Two scriptures and the Truth they state, destroy's mans freewill to believe on Christ for Salvation and shows that those who teach such are liars !

Now, wheter its belived or not, these Two scripture mean, that man naturally, in the flesh, of himself, do not have the will, the ability, the power, to believe on Christ, or to receive Him as in [ Jn 1:12], to have Faith in Him; In fact this is merely another way of saying those in the flesh CANNOT PLEASE GOD Rom 8:8

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Thats what Preaching depravity of man means, it states what scripture says about what man not only will not do, but what he cannot do, because he lacks the ability to do it !

Man in the flesh cannot savingly exercise Faith in Christ because that kind of Faith pleases God Heb 11:6, which man in the flesh cannot do Rom 8:8, also seen in Rom 3:11, for the word seeketh here is the same word for seeketh in Heb 11:6, and man cannot do it. Jesus is saying the same thing in Jn 6:44,65 !

So Paul and Jesus Christ preached the total depravity of man ! Man in the flesh and his inability to please God !

beloved57

ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

1 Cor 11:26

26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

Many in organized religion take what is called communion or the lords supper on the 4th sunday, some perhaps every sunday, and maybe some each and every time they come together, but be it what may, they are taking it unworthily 1 Cor 11:29

eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

This is True also in that they do not acknowledge that it is solely by His Redemptive Death, in and of itself effects Eternal Salvation, to include conversion in faith and repentance in this life, for all He died for; So there participation in such a practice is without Faith, and whatsoever is not of Faith is sin Rom 14:23. If people take communion or the lords supper, in commemorating His death till He comes a Second Time, and yet do not give His Death for sin the full credit in saving a soul from sin and its deadly consequences, then its all in vain, its nothing but what Paul says here 2 Tim 3:5

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Its just a mere form they are going through and in reality they deny the saving power of Christ's Death ! You see it is through His Blood alone [His Death] that those He died for have remission /forgiveness of sins Matt 26:28, which is nothing less than Justification from all their sins, its guilt and penalty, which means the antithesis of death is owed, for death is only the penalty for sin, life follows forgiveness . The forgiveness of sins is healing Ps 103:3

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

And redemption which is the deliverance from death Ps 116:8-9

8 For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.

9 I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.

This comes from His death's accomplishment, and His Resurrection from the dead is the evidence of the same, and His resurrection is not what gave us forgiveness, no, it was His Blood Heb 9:22, for without forgiveness of sins there is no life to be given, because death would be still owed for the wages of sin. If Christ would not have risen, that meant those He died for were yet in their sins, which would mean that His death did not take care of the consequences for our sins 1 Cor 15:17

17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

However He did raise from the dead, which provided evidence of being Justified from all our sins if He died for us Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for[because of] our offences, and was raised again for[because of] our justification.

If you take communion or the lords supper lacking this understanding of the saving death of Christ, they we take it in vain and unworthily !

beloved57

The World of 2 Cor 5:19 ! cont 5

The World of 2 Cor 5:19 ! cont 5

The World of 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

This world where no sin is imputed to it, or charged to it, it is a Justified World, it's even all the Elect of God, against whom no charge can be laid, because God has Justified them Rom 8:33,34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Neither can any condemnation come upon them Vs 34

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Folks, those whom God does not charge or impute sin upon, Neither does He condemned them; That would be a whole World of People 2 Cor 5:19, that is because Christ already had their condemnation charged to Him and He has died for them !

beloved57

More False teaching against Christ !

More False teaching against Christ !

Many false teachers would tell us that those Jesus Christ died for, that they do not benefit from His Death, or do not have an application of it to them and on their behalf, not until they believe !

Thats a lie and a most Christ dishonoring blasphemy, and here is why. Christ's Death alone, nlot even His Resurrection, but His Blood alone has accomplished to the least, these Two Blessings, that His death applied to all for whom He died. It #1. Reconciled them to God Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

In other words, it put them into His Favor, for the word reconciled here is the greek word καταλλάσσω and means:

return to favour with, be reconciled to one

to receive one into favour or to be approved ! Now it [His Death alone] put them in God's Favor and Approval, which Justifies them fro all sin, or how elect could they now be in His Favor ? And #2, By His Death/ Blood alone, for those Christ died, He made Peace with God for them Eph 2:14-16

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Col 1:20-21

20 And, having made peace[With God] through the blood of his cross or His Death, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled.

Hence, God is at Peace and reconciled to all for whom Christ died, solely because of His Blood, and nothing they did. For both of these blessings were applied to them, Even while they themselves are enemies and unbelievers ! And this is not the case with all unbelievers and enemies, because of scriptures like this Jn 3:18,36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You see that ? Now those unbelievers in Rom 5:10 are not condemned already, for they are reconciled into God's Favor.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

You see that ? There enemies are said to be under God's wrath, whereas those in Rom 5:10 and Col 1:20 have Peace with God through His Blood !

Now it cannot be more plainer than this, that Christ's Death's merits are applied to those He died, before they believe !

Those who teach otherwise are Liars !

beloved57

no sin imputed, then righteousness is imputed !

no sin imputed, then righteousness is imputed !

Non Imputation of sin as per Rom 4:7-8; 2 Cor 5:19 is Imputation of Righteousness, for one cannot be true or occur without the other, for its like having a penny without heads and tails, both make one penny.

Now how do we know this to be true ? We see it when we look at Paul's use of what David said. Paul writes Rom 4:6-8

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

And Paul is referring to Ps 32:1-2

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

This of course coincides with what he writes in Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

So how does he include Rom 4:6 in the quote of Ps 32:1-2 ? Its on this wise the non imputation of sin Ps 32:1-2 automatically denotes the Imputation of Righteousness with no works, or why would Paul make the reference ?

Its simple, because God cannot impute sin on any He views as Righteous, for that would violate His Justice.

In other words, those in Rom 4:8 and 2 Cor 5:19, have to be Righteous before Him, in order for non imputation of sin can be True of them.

So Paul referring to David here is but confirmation that non imputation of sin, and sins forgiven = Imputation of Righteousness, and no act of man or will of man is responsible for the non imputation of sin to God's Elect World for whom Christ died 2 Cor 5:19 !

beloved57

Righteousness Imputed without Works !

Righteousness Imputed without Works !

Rom 4:6

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

This Truth is one those in false religions will never believe and understand and accept !

Righteousness Imputed without works, what does that mean ? It means that God imputes ,charges , ascribes Righteousness to some [those Christ died for] without them doing anything.

Listen, they did not believe, nor did they repent, call upon the name of the Lord, accept a gift, because all those things constitute a work done by them.

Here is the definition of a work or works according to the greek word used ergon in the NT :

business, employment, that which any one is occupied

that which one undertakes to do, enterprise, undertaking

any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

Now believing, Repenting are products of the Mind ! They are accomplished by the Mind. Repent means a change of Mind !

an act, deed, thing done: the idea of working is emphasised in opp. to that which is less than work

So it is , if God does'nt impute Righteousness until one believes, then thats a work and contradicts the very stated Truth in Rom 4:6 which is this:

Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

6 In the same way, David also pronounces a blessing on the person to whom God credits righteousness apart from actions:CEB

6 In the Scriptures David talks about the blessings that come to people who are acceptable to God, even though they don’t do anything to deserve these blessings. David says,CEV

6 David said the same thing when he was talking about the blessing people have when God accepts them as good without looking at what they have done:ERV

6 David said the same thing. He said that people are ·truly blessed [happy; spiritually fulfilled] when God, ·without paying attention to their deeds [apart from works], ·makes people right with himself [L credits/counts righteousness to them].EXB

Yes all these different English Translations convey the force of the Truth of God Imputing Righteousness to some apart from anything they did.

So if Faith, the act of believing, or repentance, the act of changing ones mind are conditions, things man does, then Scripture Testimony here of Rom 4:6 is absolutely false ! But this Testimony is True, and Rom 5:19b proves it Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

19 For just as by one man’s disobedience (failing to hear, heedlessness, and carelessness) the many were constituted sinners, so by one Man’s obedience the many will be constituted righteous (made acceptable to God, brought into right standing with Him).AMP !

beloved57

Religious Judaizers of today !

Religious Judaizers of today !

Today's religious Judaizers are those who take the Gift of Faith, which is given to God's Elect in the New Birth 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope/faith by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Yes, Faith and Hope are the same Heb 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Now modern day judaizers take that given in New Birth and make it a condition for Salvation, some saying that it [faith] is that which God foresees in man and causes Him to reward man with the gift of eternal life; which is nothing else but a devilish attempt to glory in his own righteousness, this is true because many because of their careless understanding of this scripture Rom 4:5

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Then that would mean, man's own faith is his righteousness ! Thats boasting in ones own Righteousness !

These false teachers discredit the Blood of Christ, in that they tell us that God Justifies no one before Him without their act of faith, hence denying that God will Justify men solely based Christ's Blood Rom 5:9, but Faith in actuality reveals to us that we have been Justified by Christ's Blood !

You see to say that God only Justifes before Himself those who first believe or act faith, faith being an act of obedience Rom 16:26;10:16, then that contradicts and nullifies the clear testimony of scripture here Rom 5:19b

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

In other words, the false teachers are saying, no, a person is made Righteous or Justified by the obedience of Two, By Christ's Obedience and by their own obedience of Faith, so we know that such that teach that, teach another Gospel ! Gal 1:8-9

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

beloved57

What does draw mean ?

What does draw mean ?

Jn 6:44

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The word draw here helkō:

to draw, drag off

metaph., to draw by inward power, lead, impel

Jesus here is using the metaph meaning: to draw or lead or impel by inward power.

It's the impeling of the Spirit by New Birth. To come to Chist, who is God Incarnate, denotes to come in Faith Heb 11:6 Acts 20:21

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

So the drawing here must be resultive of the New Birth, for the simple reason that Faith which comes to God or God in Christ ,pleases God Heb 11:6, whereas those in the flesh cannot please God Rom 8:8

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Thats right, they won't and cannot please God. The carnal mind, which only the unregenerate can have, is enmity against God, and is not subject to the Law of God Rom 8:7

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

When one of the members of Christ is drawn, they don't have a mind at enmity, but one that is reconciled Song of Solomon 1:4

Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

They are made willing in the Day of the Spirit's Power Ps 110:3

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power [ability, efficiency], in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

So it stands to reason, if any be coming to God or God in Christ, its due to the drawinf effects of the New Birth, whereby they are no longer in the flesh, but in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in them by New Birth Rom 8:9

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

When being drawn to Christ, we are being called into Fellowship with Him 1 Cor 1:9

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

And those in the flesh and with carnal minds Rom 8:7-8 are not worthy of such fellowship !

oatmeal

This is why I believe this is True !

2 Thess 2:1-4

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Isa 14:13-14

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Man's own freewill by far is the most believed and popular religious conviction throughout the whole world. Rev 13:1;5-8

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

It's adherents are linked to all the various denominations, and sects, yes, even the non religious adhere to man's freewill.

So John writes Rev 13:16

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

That is all follow this deadly concept or philosophy of man's freewill !

Free will is not the problem.

Free will of itself is neutral.

As you aptly point out, some use their free will to choose evil

Some, however, use their free will to do good.

I Corinthians 14:15

Matthew 4:19

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."

Matthew 7:24

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Matthew 8:3

And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

Matthew 8:7

And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

Matthew 10:32

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 11:28

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 12:18

Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

Matthew 15:32

Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.

beloved57

Non Imputation is a result of Election in Christ !

Non Imputation is a result of Election in Christ !

The Blessing of being chosen in Christ before the foundation ! Remember Numbers 23:21

21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the Lord his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them.

Cp Jeremiah 50:20

20 In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

This Speaks of the Israel of God, all whom were Chosen in Christ, and so He as their Surety Represenative Head, had all theirs sins and iniquities charged to Him.

Er the before the beginning of the world, the Divine Justice charged their sins upon Him, so that He for them shall in due time be put to death Isa 53; 1 Pet 3:18;

And for this cause it can be truly said of them, that there is nothing in the court of heaven against them Rom 8:33,Num 23:21 all those Chosen in Christ before the foundation, in both testaments, before and after Calvary, are the purchased possession of the Blood of Christ, for He is the Lamb slain from the foundation Rev 13:8; 1 Pet 1:18-20

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

The word foreordained has the meaning of had been appointed, already ordained, or predestined to the work, which denotes that the sins and iniquities of those He was to die for, were already His Responsibility, His Charge, His debt. So God cannot behold their charges in them , not ever !

Epoisses

Free will is not the problem.

Free will of itself is neutral.

As you aptly point out, some use their free will to choose evil

Some, however, use their free will to do good.

I Corinthians 14:15

Matthew 4:19

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."

Matthew 7:24

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Matthew 8:3

And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

Matthew 8:7

And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

Matthew 10:32

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 11:28

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 12:18

Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

Matthew 15:32

Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.

It's best not to feed the animal in this pen. He can quickly turn and snap your fingers off. Freewill is taught from cover to cover in the bible beginning with the test of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. God said obey and live, disobey and die and left the choice up to man. Anyone who thinks we have no say in our own spiritual destiny will never be swayed by debate. Too blind to see they made a choice not to believe in choice!

nikolai_42

This teaching of man's freewill in the matter of Salvation is not just of those who loudly proclaim it, but even to those in the reformed faiths, who in the final analysis, make faith and or repentance, the basis for a man's Justification before God. Even if it is supposedly God given Faith. Hence any that attribute any part of Justification in part or in whole to what man does is an Idolater and it does not matter who it is and what their credentials or reputation may be. Even though they may say the right things , like salvation by grace, election and new birth, yet they worship themselves, mans freewill ultimately is what determines if one is saved or lost, what man does or not do, it never fails. When all is said and done, freewill religionists makes man his own savior, and that is what I believe the text is saying, it is the exaltation of man. Freewill religion is a form of will worship as per Col 2:23

23Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

This will worship is ethelothrēskia and it means:

voluntary, arbitrary worship

a) worship which one prescribes and devises for himself, contrary to the contents and nature of faith which ought to be directed to Christ

b) said of the misdirected zeal and the practice of ascetics

Its self made religion, not according to Faith and what has been revealed.

This is the religion of cain. Cain instead of by Faith making an offering to God that was accepted, he instead, did what he thought or believed to be acceptable to God. It was his own self made worship, and no doubt done in sincerity and his best the fruit of the ground could offer. This is exactly what the freewillers are doing today, rejecting the revelation of scripture of how Justification and Salvation is wrought by the lamb of God, and do that which is right in their own eyes. Prov 14:22

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

There own self made religions, why you think its so many different suasions ?

Will worship is also the worship of ourselves. Did not The serpent tell Eve, that she could be as God !! Gen 3:5

5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Ambition, to be as God. cp Isa 14:14

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yes, this is what fuels freewill religion ! The word God in Gen 3:5 is the same exact word as in Gen 1:1

Satan was telling eve she could be, what he himself desired to be, like the Most High !

I'm sorry...I just started looking at this thread and don't have the time to go through nearly 1000 posts, so if this has already been said, please forgive the repetition and point me to where it was addressed.

Basically, I don't fully disagree with you about the man of sin - false religion is at the heart of the identification (hint : I don't believe the MoS is a single person either). But your single-minded aggression against anything "free will" seems to come out here. I say this not because I believe we are justified or have innate ability in ourselves separate from God (if we come to Him) but because the scriptures do speak of the free will in the context of religion :

And they came, every one whose heart stirred him up, and every one whom his spirit made willing, and they brought the Lord's offering to the work of the tabernacle of the congregation, and for all his service, and for the holy garments.
And they came, both men and women, as many as were willing hearted, and brought bracelets, and earrings, and rings, and tablets, all jewels of gold: and every man that offered offered an offering of gold unto the Lord.
And every man, with whom was found blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair, and red skins of rams, and badgers' skins, brought them.
Every one that did offer an offering of silver and brass brought the Lord's offering: and every man, with whom was found shittim wood for any work of the service, brought it.
And all the women that were wise hearted did spin with their hands, and brought that which they had spun, both of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine linen.
And all the women whose heart stirred them up in wisdom spun goats' hair.
And the rulers brought onyx stones, and stones to be set, for the ephod, and for the breastplate;
And spice, and oil for the light, and for the anointing oil, and for the sweet incense.
The children of Israel brought a willing offering unto the Lord, every man and woman, whose heart made them willing to bring for all manner of work, which the Lord had commanded to be made by the hand of Moses.

Exodus 35:21-29

Then wrought Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whom the Lord put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the Lord had commanded.
And Moses called Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whose heart the Lord had put wisdom, even every one whose heart stirred him up to come unto the work to do it:
And they received of Moses all the offering, which the children of Israel had brought for the work of the service of the sanctuary, to make it withal. And they brought yet unto him free offerings every morning.
And all the wise men, that wrought all the work of the sanctuary, came every man from his work which they made;
And they spake unto Moses, saying, The people bring much more than enough for the service of the work, which the Lord commanded to make.
And Moses gave commandment, and they caused it to be proclaimed throughout the camp, saying, Let neither man nor woman make any more work for the offering of the sanctuary. So the people were restrained from bringing.

Exodus 36:1-6

But if the sacrifice of his offering be a vow, or a voluntary offering, it shall be eaten the same day that he offereth his sacrifice: and on the morrow also the remainder of it shall be eaten:
Leviticus 7:16

Speak unto Aaron, and to his sons, and unto all the children of Israel, and say unto them, Whatsoever he be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers in Israel, that will offer his oblation for all his vows, and for all his freewill offerings, which they will offer unto the Lord for a burnt offering
Leviticus 22:18

And will make an offering by fire unto the Lord, a burnt offering, or a sacrifice in performing a vow, or in a freewill offering, or in your solemn feasts, to make a sweet savour unto the Lord, of the herd or of the flock
Numbers 15:3

And afterward offered the continual burnt offering, both of the new moons, and of all the set feasts of the Lord that were consecrated, and of every one that willingly offered a freewill offering unto the Lord.
Ezra 3:5

Forasmuch as thou art sent of the king, and of his seven counsellors, to enquire concerning Judah and Jerusalem, according to the law of thy God which is in thine hand;
And to carry the silver and gold, which the king and his counsellors have freely offered unto the God of Israel, whose habitation is in Jerusalem,
And all the silver and gold that thou canst find in all the province of Babylon, with the freewill offering of the people, and of the priests, offering willingly for the house of their God which is in Jerusalem:

Ezra 7:14-16

The point of all this is simply that the idea of a free will is not denied in scripture - not in the sense that there are things we can do freely that God will honor. We may not be able to justify ourselves nor even properly worship God without regeneration, but there was an offering allowed outside the law (in the old covenant) that honored whatever gift the people would freely bring. So to utterly castigate "freewill religion" and intersperse terms like "justification" and "worship" without discrimination is not putting a difference between what is acceptable and what is not. Again, I realize that we, in ourselves, are not able to please God. But a freely offered gift (not trying to impress God or buy Him off or something akin to that) seems to be acceptable to Him.

I think, in part, of Nebuchadnezzar. He was driven insane by God for quite some time. Then, when his sanity returned, he praised God and offered up some of the most exalted language about and for Him! But wasn't this the same Nebuchadnezzar who, after trying to kill the three Hebrew lads in the fire, commanded that their God be honored? The point I try to make here is that there was something offered to God and if the Psalmist is believed, it was received even though from the mouth of a man hostile to God:

Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
Psalm 50:23

So salvation and free will gifts to God need not be one in the same thing. Likewise, freewill religion, justification and worship need not all be uniformly used to bludgeon some idea of free will. A man can glorify God freely, it can result in God's glory and still not require that man to be justified or saved.

beloved57

Christ Our Righteousness !

Christ Our Righteousness !

1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

That word righteousness is the greek word dikaiosynē:

in a broad sense: state of him who is as he ought to be, righteousness, the condition acceptable to God !

God hath from the foundation made Christ the Righteousness of all believers. In fact, that is why man in Adam sinned, that his Righteousness would be made known to him to be in Christ alone, and not of himself, not a creature righteousness which falls short of the Glory of God !

For what Paul wrote here Gal 3:24

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

The Law here is the Law of God, it has the definite article preceding it in the original.

Now though we may not believe it, the Law, the same one spoken of here, but only in a much more condensed form, was also that Law given here to Adam Gen 2:16-17

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

That which the Lord God commanded man in Adam, was the Law of God, and it was given him as per stated purpose in Gal 3:24, it was to bring man in Adam unto Faith iin The Christ, the preordained Seed of the Women 1 Pet 1:20, so man would be Justified by Faith. Thats what God revealed to Abraham in the gospel Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

This was a foreordained purpose in Christ before the foundation Eph 3:8-11
8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; That they should be Justified by Faith !

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

beloved57

Christ Our Righteousness !2

Christ Our Righteousness !2

Now when was Christ revealed or made known to Adam that He was his Righteousness ? It was immediately following their sin right here Gen 3:15, for Christ was the Seed of the Women that would come though he and eve ! We know that Christ, as the Righteousness of man, the Elect, was made known from the beginning of the World unto Adam by this Lk 1:68-75

68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

Now pay close attention to Vs 70 !

As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

Now who was around when the World Began ? ADAM! Now what was spoken of since the foundation of the World ? Lets read Lk 1:68-69

68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

Its Redemption ! That is what the promise God made to Adam and Eve meant, in the Seed bruising the serpents head, it meant redemption

That word redeemed is the greek word lytrōsis and means:

a ransoming, redemption

deliverance, esp. from the penalty of sin Thats the redemption the seed looked for, not a jewish messiah to concur physical enemies. It was a deliverance from the penalty of sin brought about here Rom 5:12 !

And this speaks to God's Eternal Redemptive Purpose in Christ Eph 3:11, first revealed to Adam, as the seed of the women, hence Adam was God's First Prophet, for remember he was a figure and type of Christ Rom 5:14, and is not Christ a Prophet See Deut 18:15 !

Now inclusive in the revelation of the promised mercy Vs 72 is notice Vs 75 Holiness and Righteousness ! This Righteousness is the Lord God our Righteousness Jer 33:16, and it was this Righteousness that was given to the Godly Seed Mal 2:15 and it is this Righteousness which was to be revealed to them, and be Justified by Faith in Christ, the Seed of the Women !

beloved57

True Christianity !

True Christianity !

2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us [Israel], and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

True Christianity is what God has done through Christ Jesus, in saving His Elect from the ruins of the sin in Adam. Salvation has always been promised to only one People Group, and that is God's Elect Israel Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

beloved57

Unbelief / Disobedience !

Unbelief / Disobedience !

All men by nature are unbelievers and disobedient, yes even the Elect of God,as indicated by Paul here to Titus Titus 3:3

3 For we[Elect Believers] ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

The word disobedient here is the greek word apeithēs and means:

impersuasible, not compliant, disobedient, contumacious.

Its made up of Two words alpha which is used a lot of times to give a negative sense to a word. In this case its the negative of the second word:

peithō which means:

persuade

to persuade, i.e. to induce one by words to believe

to be persuaded, to suffer one's self to be persuaded; to be induced to believe: to have faith: in a thing

So its the negative of having Faith, or being persuaded to believe.

Thats why unbelief and disobedience are the same.

Note: Some people believe that God does not save unbelievers, but that is the most asinine statement a person could make, for if it was true, God would not save anyone since we are born into this world in unbelief and disobedience, trapped in it.

Now lets look again at a verse showing that all men by nature are trapped in unbelief/disobedience, even the Elect. Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

All are concluded or shut up completely and continually in the sphere of unbelief or disobedience !

The word here for unbelief is apeitheia which again is translated disobedience, its :

obstinacy, obstinate opposition to the divine will

Again, by nature all are disobedient Eph 2:2-3

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Now understand something here, even though the Elect themselves are never the children of disobedience as are the non elect, nevertheless, all while they are in a state of unregenerancy, they are by nature under the control of the same spirit which will continue always to operate in the actual children of disobedience. Yes BY NATURE, the elect do

"walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"

In other words, the elect by nature are the devil's goods ! Until Christ spoils as Per Lk 11:21-22

21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:

22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

Christ's death is that stronger man and strips satan the strong man of his goods, which were God's Elect !

Now with this in Mind, one can only become a believer in Christ, obedient to the Gospel of God, only after being delivered from the power of what they are by Nature and their walk therein as described in Eph 2:2-3 ! And that deliverance comes from the New Birth, which comes from the Resurrection of Christ from the dead 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Which came from His Death !

beloved57

Unbelief / Disobedience ! 2

Unbelief / Disobedience ! 2

The old man, was , is, and always will be a unbeliever and disobedient when it comes to the Gospel because he is imprisoned in unbelief Rom 11:32. and unbelief and disobedience are one and the same Per 2 Thess 1:8; 1Pet 4:17; and Rom 10:16 !

The children of disobedience,and any that are under that same spirit of operation as of Eph 2:2

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Cannot and will not obey the Gospel of God as Per Rom 10:16. Man by nature is not subject to the Law of God , neither indeed can be Rom 8:7

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Now the question remains,is the Gospel a Law of God ? Yes , most certainly it is, and its to be obeyed as clearly indicated here in Rom 10:16 and other scriptures, hence anything to be obeyed, has the principle of law in operation and again the carnal mind, which all by nature are, cannot be subject to the Law of God, therefore it cannot be subject to the Gospel of God.

Now I know many will object to the Truth of God's Gospel being a Law, or even the law; However the Psalmest is referring to the Gospel as the Law here Ps 19:7

7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

David here is speaking of the Gospel and how it converts the soul. Its the same as when James writes here James 1:21

21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Saving here would mean converting the soul as in Ps 19:7 ! Also the Law here is the Gospel Isa 42:4

4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Matt 12:21 is the fulfillment of Iss 42:4. The law here is the Gospel Isa 2:3

3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

The Law here is the Gospel in that which the Gentiles would have Hope !

beloved57

Dead to the Law by the body of Christ !

Dead to the Law by the body of Christ !

Rom 7:4

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

What false religion does not understand is this, that everyone Christ died for, before they are even born sinners as every other man by Nature Eph 2:3

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

That Christ had by His Death in the Body for them, dying for their sin 1 Cor 15:3; 1 Pet 2:24, by that He did free them all [His Body the Church] from sin, the Law and death [the consequence of sin against the Law Rom 6:23] having done so by #1 Paying the debt of suffering and death due to THEIR SINS, and #2 By rendering to God's Law a perfect obedience in every precept, in mind, heart, soul and Mouth. He did this for them Matt 22:36-40

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Yes, all for whom He died, God see's them as having fulfilled perfectly these Two Great Commandments, through Christ !

They are Gifts to them by Imputation. This is theirs because He is their Surety Represenative, and they have by Him been Perfected forever Heb 10:14

14 For by one offering[ His Body] he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

14 For by a single offering[His Body] He has forever completely cleansed and perfected those who are consecrated and made holy.AMP

This also means that His One offering is responsible for their experimental holiness out of the New Birth !

However, we should not lose site of the Grand Truth, that they are actually before the law of God Perfected forever solely by the Offering of Christ, while they are awful sinners before God in their selves by nature, and before they place Faith in Christ for their Salvation !

And this, false religion will never believe and accept, God hides this from their eyes !

beloved57

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them !

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them !

The man of sin preachers and followers are known by their fruit. Matt 7:20

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Their fruit is evil, one such evil fruit being: They deny and oppose the Gospel Truth of Predestination, by which God is stated to have Chosen for Himself caertain men before the foundation of the world Eph 1:4, and that this would be to the Praise of His most Glorious Grace and Meritorious Blood of Christ. Eph 1:4-7

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Rom 8:29-30

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

To be conformed to the Image of Christ is Salvation at its Highest and Glorious End, and Paul says that some were predestinated to that End.

Now for someone to deny Predestination to Salvation, that is Evil Fruit !