Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

The Faith that Pleases God !

The Faith that Pleases God !

Heb 11:6

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

If its stated here that without Faith it is impossible to please Him[God], then its reasonable to conclude that with Faith it is possible to please Him !

Now the Faith that pleases God has for its author and finisher, the Lord Jesus Christ Heb 12:2

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Jesus had this testimony Jn 8:29

And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

Lets not loose sight of the fact that here in Heb 12:2 that the writer is not just referring to the NT Saints when its stated "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith", this statement reaches back all the way to Heb 11:4-40 and so he begins Chapter 12:1 with a therefore, which connects what has been written previously up to this point, with what is being introduced to follow Heb 12:1-2

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Yes Our Faith does include the previous witnesses of Heb 11:4-40

Yes, all the previous facts of Faith had by those OT Saints, had Christ as its Author and finisher. This is a amazing Truth that enlightens the Elect to the fact that Christ the God Man Mediator did exist before His Incarnation, else how could He have been the Author of their Faith ?

The word author is the greek word archēgos and means:

I.
the chief leader, prince
A.
of Christ

II.
one that takes the lead in any thing and thus affords an example, a predecessor in a matter, pioneer

III.
the author

I.
beginning, origin

II.
the person or thing that commences, the first person or thing in a series, the leader

III.
that by which anything begins to be, the origin, the active cause

IV.
the extremity of a thing
A.
of the corners of a sail

V.
the first place, principality, rule, magistracy
A.
of angels and demons

This word can also denote a Father. The greek word for Father pater:

I.generator or male ancestor,A. the originator and transmitter of anything

i.the authors of a family or society of persons animated by the same spirit as himself

Jesus Christ is the author, causer of, transmitter, Source of our Faith,if we are genuine believers.

To say that this Faith that pleases God resides in unregenerate natural men, who before New Birth are nothing but darkness itself Eph 5:8

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Listen, before New Birth or a New Creation, the Elect not only walked in darkness, but were darkness itself, and now after regeneration, they do not only walk in the Light, we are the Light f the world Matt 5:14

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

beloved57

The Faith that Pleases God !2

The Faith that Pleases God !2

Isa 9:6;53:10

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

In continuing to understand where that Faith comes from that pleases God as per Heb 11:6, and that it comes out of Christ the author and finisher of it Heb 12:2

2 keeping our eyes on Jesus, the source and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that lay before Him endured a cross and despised the shame and has sat down at the right hand of God’s throne.

2 Let us ·look only to [keep our eyes on] Jesus, the ·One who began [Pioneer/Founder of; or Leader/Prince of] our faith and who ·makes it perfect [completes it]. He ·suffered death on [L endured] the cross, ·accepting the shame as if it were nothing [L disregarding/despising the shame] because of the joy that ·God put before [lay ahead for] him. And now he is sitting at the right ·side [L hand] of God’s throne EXB

And we looked up the word author and it also means originator:

2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the originator and perfecter of faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, disregarding the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. LEB

We also showed that the word denoted a Father, and that's why Isa 9:6 is important and here Jesus is called the Everlasting Father, and this does not mean that Jesus is the Father God, for they are distinct within the Godhead. But John Gill says it best on this title:

Christ is a Father with respect to chosen men, who were given him as his children and offspring in covenant; who are adopted into that family that is named of him, and who are regenerated by his Spirit and grace: and to these he is an "everlasting Father"; he was so from everlasting; for regeneration and faith do not make men children, but make them appear to be so;

So the one here who is being called the Everlasting Father, is also the one who is called "a Child is born, the Son is given. The Child given here is a Everlasting Father, not of a physical seed, but a spiritual seed, given Him from everlasting by His Father, God the Father. hat seed is none other than those Chosen in Him before the foundation as per Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

They had a representative being in Christ, before they had one in Adam after the Creation ! And they are those the writer of Isaiah refers to here Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

And because they are His Seed, making Him their Father, He is the author of their Faith in time , they receive their Faith in time from their Everlasting Father Isa 9:6 !

beloved57

The Faith that Pleases God !3

The Faith that Pleases God !3

And because they are His Seed, making Him their Father, He is the author of their Faith in time , they receive their Faith in time from their Everlasting Father Isa 9:6 from New Birth out of Him, and Faith and Trust are family traits that all His Seed will be born with, for it is written in Heb 2:13

13 And again, I[The Lord Jesus Christ]] will put my trust in him[God the Father]. And again, Behold I and the children [Seed] which God hath given me.

The word trust here is the greek word πείθω and means:

A.to persuade, i.e. to induce one by words to believe

D.to persuade unto i.e. move or induce one to persuasion to do something

A.
to be persuaded, to suffer one's self to be persuaded; to be induced to believe: to have faith: in a thing
i.
to believe

ii.
to be persuaded of a thing concerning a person

B.
to listen to, obey, yield to, comply with

That is the Children/ Seed given Him SHALL also believe, be persuaded, listen, obey.

This is because they will follow the example and likeness of their Father Christ whom they were Chosen in as His Seed Isa 9:6, Eph 1:4 !

Its similar to the old saying like Father like Son . You see Abraham the Father of the Faithful Rom 4:11,12,16 he could not produce of himself faithful children to God, for Faith is not transmitted from the physical father to his physical seed, no not even Abraham, BUT Christ, the Antitype of Abraham, can and does produce Faith in His Children, His Seed ! So they can say as Paul did about what ? Gal 2:20

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

The Son of God is the Author and finisher of this Faith, so its the Faith of the Son of God ! This is the Faith that pleases God, and none other !

beloved57

The Faith that Pleases God ! 4

The Faith that Pleases God ! 4

The Faith that pleases God comes from Him that died for us, or gave Himself for us as Per Gal 2:20

20 I am[was] crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

That was one of ends of which Christ died for His Seed, that they may Live in the flesh, by the Faith of the Son of God, hence Faith is the by product of Him giving Himself for us [His Seed].

Now this is to say something on the extent of His Death, and the exclusive objects thereof, Christ died for His Seed; Isa 53:10

Why would it not have been for all His Seed He died for which is particularly referred to in Vs 10, those whom God made His Soul and offering for sin !

Christ became a Sin Offering for His Seed according to this verse; hence His Seed must be born to serve Him exclusively, which I believe is alluded to here Ps 22:30-31

30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Now His Seed shall be born of Him as stated here in 1 Pet 1:,23, and it is with this Birth out of the Incorruptible Seed Christ, whereby we partake of or receive a Nature which Fait resides in, New Birth gives a New Nature, which Peter writes of here 2 Pet 1:3-4

3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Notice Faith mentioned in Vs 5

5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

Now being partakers of this Divine Nature by New Birth, we have been given all things that pertain to Life and Godliness

It gives us Faith that Pleases God, a Godly Faith !

beloved57

The Faith that Pleases God ! 5

The Faith that Pleases God ! 5

In case one is not sure what this series of post are doing, the objective is to show where the Faith that pleases God comes from ! Its not found in the sinful nature of man, the natural man by natural generation, but its found in its Author and Finisher, The Lord Jesus Christ Heb 12:2, and that its out of being born of Him as our Spiritual Father Isa 9:6 that we receive that Faith that pleases God, its the Faith of the Son of God that has been communicated by New Birth ! All True believers were His Seed Isa 53:10, at New Birth we receive a Divine Nature, whereby through it, we have been given all things that pertain to and promote Life and Godliness, which has been pointed out per 2 Pet 1:3-4

3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

These verse describe the result of New Birth !

By it comes godliness. One of the first evidences of this Godliness, is godly sorrow unto repentance 2 Cor 7:10

10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

Sorry, but this kind of Repentance and sorrow does not reside in the ungodly by nature !

Such Repentance is that True Repentance toward God as Per Acts 20:21

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Now, Repentance toward God cannot proceed from the carnal mind of the natural man because this is true Rom 8:7

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

So quite reasonably, the exhorting and testifying in Acts 20:21 is directed towards them that have been given the divine Nature by New Birth !

Now since Peter calls our Faith precious 2 Pet 1:1

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Its a dead give away, indication that it's source was from Him that is also Precious 1 Pet 2:6-7

Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

In fact its translated in 2 Pet 2:17

For he received from God the Father honour G5092 and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

And that is the Faith God is well pleased with, that founded in His Beloved Son !

So the Faith that pleases God Heb 11:6 is none other than the Faith of His Son in whom He is well pleased, which Faith is communicated to all of His Seed Isa 53:10, for those whom His Soul was made an Offering for Isa 53:10.

If any man tells us that the Faith that Pleases God is in all men by nature, they are liars and deceivers, even antichrist, for without the Faith of the Son of God Gal 2:20 communicated in New Birth, NO MAN CAN PLEASE GOD !!!!

beloved57

Do we obey Jesus in this ?

Do we obey Jesus in this ?

Matt 5:44-48

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

I don't know about you, but to do those things unto them that persecute me, hate me, curse me, despitefully use me when its in their power , goes against who and what I am by nature as a man, as a person.

Now by the Grace of God I will share something here regarding this imperative/command of Christ; It most definitely is given to the Children of God by Faith Gal 3:26, see Vs 45 also in topic passage. Now this precept is derived out of God's Law, this Commandment Matt 22:36-40

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Now lets focus on Vs 39, then 40; and lets look at Paul's teaching Rom 13:8-10

8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Now is my enemy in Matt 5:44 my Neighbor ? I don't think it can be denied that ons's enemy in Matt 5:44 is also ones neighbor, and if it be doubted, please read this sacred story Lk 10:29-37. Noe in this story, Jesus answers the inquiry of Vs 29 who is my Neighbor Lk 10:29

29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

Now back to the Truth of Matt 5:44, which falls into the category of the Law of God, to Love thy Neighbor Rom 13:9-10 !

beloved57

Do we obey Jesus in this ? 2

Do we obey Jesus in this ? 2

Now let us look at Jesus words here about the Law of God Matt 5:17

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

That word fulfill means:

iii.to fulfil, i.e. to cause God's will (as made known in the law) to be obeyed as it should be, and God's promises (given through the prophets) to receive fulfilment

Notice, it means to obey God's Law as it should be by men !

Now what Law did He come to fulfill, and for whom did He come to do it for or in behalf of ? Rom 10:4

4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Jesus Christ came to fulfill God's Moral Law, which does include

"9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
"

"37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

Now for all those who believe in Him, Christ has in Himself for them, perfectly fulfilled the Command of Matt 5:44; Yes, for all whom He Lived and died, while living here, every precept of obedience to God's Law, all of it, was for them, that comes to believe on Him with Faith given in the New Birth.

So anyone asking a True Believer do they obey Jesus in Matt 5:44, the answer is Yes, but its through the Obedience of Christ they do so !

You see, for them, Christ has obeyed and fulfilled the Law of God in every minute detail perfectly, that is for the believing ones, so through God given Faith in Him we keep the Commandments of God Rev 14:12

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. or it could read:

here are they that OBEY the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus

beloved57

Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power

Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power

Ps 110:3

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

This is a declaration made to the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, post Resurrection of Him, for the statement in Vs 1 "The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

is also found again specifically in regards to His Post Resurrection from the dead Acts 2:32-35

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Heb 10:12-13

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

And its in light of His Resurrection from the dead, by which, all for whom He died were declared openly to be Justified Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for[Because of] our justification.

And its all of them, here in Ps 110:3 that shall be made willing [not forced or coerced] but with willingness of mind in the Day of His Power !

What Power ? Lets look at Matt 28:18-20

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Jn 17:2

As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

This is His Power as God/Man Mediator, and connected to this is the Function of His High Priestly Office after the order of Melchizadek Ps 110:4

4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Heb 5:5-6

5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

This is a Very Distinct Office, A High Priest for His People as well as a King for them. Zech 6:12-13

12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

Throne here indicates His Kingship !

beloved57

Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

Gen 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Was Adam and man in him made in the Image and Likeness of God ? Yes, most definitely, BUT that Image and Likeness of God that Adam was Created in, along with all men in him at Creation, would find its ultimate manifestation in Christ. In fact, the reason why Adam and men in him were Created in the Image of God is due to the fact of Adam's Election in Christ, for without having been Chosen in Christ before the foundation, there would be no basis for Adam to be Created in God's Image and Likeness.

You see, the Lord Jesus Christ is the Image of God 2 Cor 4:4

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Col 1:13-15

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every and the express image of his person,creature:

Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

So for Adam to have been made in the Image and Likeness of God, he would have to be Chosen in Christ, who is the Image of God !

And so because of their Election, Adam and all men he was federal Representative of in their Natural Lives, shall be and have been predestinated to be conformed to the Image of Christ Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

God's Son, and so fulfill the Purpose of Creation Gen 1:26 !

beloved57

Let us make man in our image, after our likeness 2

Let us make man in our image, after our likeness 2

Yes being made in the Image and Likeness of God is the result of Adam and man in him being Chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4; and this does mean that unless a person was Chosen in Christ as stated in Eph 1:4, then they were not in Adam at the time of his Creation Gen 1:26. Adam in his natural created state was a representative of the godly seed Mal 2:15

And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

The word godly here is the word elohiym :

plural)
A.
rulers, judges

B.
divine ones

C.
angels

D.
gods

II.
(plural intensive - singular meaning)
A.
god, goddess

B.
godlike one
C.
works or special possessions of God
D.
the (true) God

E.
God

Notice the works or special possessions of God ?

That's what the redemption in Christ does Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

That word peculiar is the word periousios:

I.that which is one's own, belonging to one's possessions
A.
a people selected by God from the other nations for his own possession

A People selected =to choose in preference to another or others; pick out.

Originally it was only God's Elect in Adam chosen in Christ to be redeemed by Him to purify them unto a peculiar people zealous of good works. Man could have no good works outside of them being through Christ's redemption ! Eph 2:10

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Look the point is this plain and simple Adam and mankind in him, his seed, their being made in the Image and Likeness of God is predicated upon their Election in Christ and Predestination Eph 1:4-5

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Rom 8:28-30

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Simply put, to be here Gen 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Then we had to be first and foremost here Eph 1:4-5

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Now this truth does pose a serious problem and obstacle,stumbling block to all those who reject Election and Predestination before the foundation as Gospel Truths !

If you or I reject that truth, then you and I also reject Gen 1:26, ye cannot have one without the other, No way was Adam at Creation made in the Image and likeness of God apart from having been Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the World !

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Beloved57,

You are in a lost world of devils and Satan gives you all of these wrong ideals. I do not plan to post on this site again. Go to Church and tell them all of these things and see what they tell you. Maybe they have a computer and can look at these posts you've made, and lead, and guide you.

God Help You Extremely,

MichaelC

beloved57

Dear Beloved57,

You are in a lost world of devils and Satan gives you all of these wrong ideals. I do not plan to post on this site again. Go to Church and tell them all of these things and see what they tell you. Maybe they have a computer and can look at these posts you've made, and lead, and guide you.

God Help You Extremely,

MichaelC

See ya, wouldn't wanta be ya ! See ya at the Judgment !

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Beloved57,

I didn't plan on posting here again, but plans can be changed. If you are so astute at your 'calling by the Lord', why do you have all bad rep. posts and no good ones?? Do people love your rendition of the truth that much?

Be Careful Brother, Learn Some Truth, I Care About You,

MichaelC

beloved57

Dear Beloved57,

I didn't plan on posting here again, but plans can be changed. If you are so astute at your 'calling by the Lord', why do you have all bad rep. posts and no good ones?? Do people love your rendition of the truth that much?

Be Careful Brother, Learn Some Truth, I Care About You,

MichaelC

See ya at the Judgment !

beloved57

Sovereign Mercy ! Rom 9:15

Sovereign Mercy ! Rom 9:15

Rom 9:15

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Yes no doubt about it, Salvation is by God's Mercy. Those who are saved experimentally, they are saved by God's Mercy Titus 3:5

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Now who are the Us here ? Titus 1:1,4

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

4 To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Those who had in common the Faith of God's Elect. His Mercy in Saving Sinners is seen here Eph 2:4-5

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

He saved/ quickened us out of Rich Mercy ! Quicken means that He made us alive according to His Rich Mercy.

But here is the truth about this Saving Mercy that the natural mind of man cannot receive, and its this, that God is Sovereingn in who receives His Mercy and partakes of the benefits of His Mercy. He chooses whom it shall be and not the will of the creature Rom 9:15-16

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Religionist will never understand this , that God's Mercy to one is not conditioned on the will of the sinner or the one who needs mercy.

That's Paul's point within the context of Rom 9:14-18. God's regenerating one and renewing of the Holy Ghost depends upon His Sovereign Choice to have Mercy on whom He pleases, For God owes no being Mercy regardless of their miserable condition ! In fact this Mercy God bestows upon only some for His Saving purposes, was purposed for them specifically from Everlasting Ps 103:17

17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Folks, it takes God's Mercy upon us to fear Him ! We do not fear God by Nature, none of us do Rom 3:18, even Adam didn't !

Lk 1:50

50 And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

Now fearing Him is not the condition of receiving mercy, but its the results and effects of being saved according to His Mercy.

Again no man by nature fears God Rom 3:18 and one must be given a Heart that fears Him Jer 32:39-40

39 And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:

40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

beloved57

Sovereign Mercy ! Rom 9:15 2

Sovereign Mercy ! Rom 9:15 2

Again, even Adam and Eve in the beginning before their transgression, even then they did not have a heart that feared God , which is why man by nature does not fear God Rom 3:18; If adam and eve had a heart to fear God, no doubt they would not have sinned against Him, For example: When faced with temptation, the fear of God is the best antidote Gen 39:7-10

7 And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me.

8 But he refused, and said unto his master's wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand;

9 There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?

10 And it came to pass, as she spake to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, or to be with her.

Its clear that Joseph's Fear of God Vs 9 was why he never did hearken to her Vs 10.

Now that word hearkened is the Hebrew word shama` and means:

I.to hear, listen to, obey
A.
(Qal)
i.
to hear (perceive by ear)

ii.
to hear of or concerning

iii.
to hear (have power to hear)

iv.
to hear with attention or interest, listen to

v.
to understand (language)

vi.
to hear (of judicial cases)

vii.
to listen, give heed

Interesting enough its the word God spake unto Adam and Eve here Gen 3:17

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened H8085 unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

And of course it goes without saying, Adam's wife did hearken to the voice of the serpent !

Folks both Adam and his wife Eve, their disobedience to the enticement of the devil in the serpent, PROVED, GAVE EVIDENCE that they did not have hearts by nature that feared God, but yet the unregenerate, religionists insist doeth boast constantly of their supposed natural ability to fear and obey God ! Hence this makes their hearts by nature something that even Adam and Eve did not have, the Fear of God in them, so in actuality they make themselves even more superior in the flesh than Adam and Ever were in the beginning, that's incredible accomplishment for man since adam !

So them in Ps 103:17

17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Them that fear God, are the regenerate, the born again ones, and so God Purposed them Mercy, apart from all others, from Everlasting, because He is Sovereign in who receives it and who does not as scripture hath said Rom 9:15-18

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

beloved57

The Pre Existence of Christ as God / Man !

The Pre Existence of Christ as God / Man !

1 Tim 2:5

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; and Jn 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

These scriptures are foundational to the Glorious Truth I will be witnessing of :

The Lord Jesus Christ existed as God-Man Mediator before His Incarnation, in Fact He was one of the Ones that said Gen 1:26

How could this be if no Man then existed in the Godhead ? The Man of 1 Tim 2:5 !

Now I know this is a Truth that the religionists of world can ever grasp, that Jesus Christ, was before before He became a Man in the likeness of sinful flesh as Per Rom 8:3 was God Man Mediator !

In fact it was the Mediator God / Man in whom likeness Adam was Created Gen 1:26, that's where his form came from, like the word image dictates . The english word Image means:

a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.

He was a figure of Him that was to come [Christ] Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

That word figure typos:

I.
the mark of a stroke or blow, print

II.
a figure formed by a blow or impression
A.
of a figure or image

B.
of the image of the gods

III.

form

In other words, Adam's Physical form as a Man was copied from someone who had a Physical form who said Gen 1:26

In fact to even suggest that God Created Man His Favourite without a Mediator is an insult to God's Wisdom and Divine care of Man Heb 2:6

6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man that thou visitest him?

Ps 8:4-6

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

So Man/ Adam had a Mediator at Creation which was 1 Tim 2:5

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;