Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

Nanja

Many in false religion today to teach the lie, that Christ didnt die for unbelief, or that it is the unforgivable sin ! However, if unbelief was not covered by the Blood of Christ, it could not be forgiveness, since all men without exception are born naturally in unbelief, God concluded all in unbelief Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

If Christ's death doesnt cover it, how can any be saved from it ?

As we both know, the ones referred to in Rom. 11:32 are only God's Covenant People, His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23, which were Chosen in Union with Christ their Covenant Head and Surety Heb 7:22 before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-5 to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:7. So He shut them up in unbelief just so He could demonstrate His Everlasting Mercy upon them. As each Elect sinner is born, at God's appointed time, they shall be Born of the Spirit and given Faith Gal. 5:22 to Believe on Christ Phil. 1:29 who fulfilled all its conditions for them by shedding His Blood as a ransom for them, which satisfied God's Law and Justice on their behalf.

However, the non-elect shall remain in unbelief permanently, never be rescued from it, because their sins are charged upon them. Not having Christ as their Surety, they shall remain in unbelief as a consequence of their condemned state John 3:18, 36. They were never Christ's Sheep that He gave His life for John 10:11, 15, so that's why they will not believe on Him.

John 10:26
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

~~~~

beloved57

nanja

As we both know, the ones referred to in Rom. 11:32 are only God's Covenant People,

Of course, I used that verse simply to emphasize that all men are born in unbelief by nature, and since the elect are, we know the non elect are as well !

So He shut them up in unbelief just so He could demonstrate His Everlasting Mercy upon them. As each Elect sinner is born, at God's appointed time, they shall be Born of the Spirit and given Faith Gal. 5:22 to Believe on Christ Phil. 1:29 who fulfilled all its conditions for them by shedding His Blood as a ransom for them, which satisfied God's Law and Justice on their behalf.

Absolutely, and He shut the non elect up in unbelief so He could demonstrate how He fits them for destruction [justly] as vessels of wrath ! There unbelief justs increases their condemnation for the last day !

However, the non-elect shall remain in unbelief permanently, never be rescued from it, because their sins are charged upon them. Not having Christ as their Surety, they shall remain in unbelief as a consequence of their condemned state John 3:18, 36. They were never Christ's Sheep that He gave His life for John 10:11, 15, so that's why they will not believe on Him.

I agree wholeheartedly !

Nanja

nanja

Of course, I used that verse simply to emphasize that all men are born in unbelief by nature, and since the elect are, we know the non elect are as well !

Absolutely, and He shut the non elect up in unbelief so He could demonstrate how He fits them for destruction [justly] as vessels of wrath ! There unbelief justs increases their condemnation for the last day !

I agree wholeheartedly !

Amen, My Brother!

~~~~

beloved57

One of the most obvious fallacies of all false religion is their faulty concept of God, the Great Sovereign Monarch of Heaven and Earth. This is very noticeable when religionist quote 1 Tim 2:4 in their erroneous defense of Christ died for all mankind without exception. It reads 1 Tim 2:4

4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

They suppose that Gods will here is subjected to the will of men, and that some men whom God desires to be saved and to come unto the knowledge of truth, trump His desire, and their will and desire conflicts with Gods, and so ultimately they are lost, in spite of God desiring otherwise. This fallacious reasoning is nothing short of pure blasphemy and ultimate disrespect for the True God !

Job says of the God of scripture, of Heaven and Earth, writes this about His desire Job 23:13

13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

So the most reasonable conclusion to 1 Tim 2:4 is this, the all men whom He desires to be saved and come into the knowledge of the Truth, He does that for them , because all Salvation is of the Lord ! Now if some dont be saved and come into the knowledge of the Truth, its because they weren't part of the all men of 1 Tim 2:4 that God desired it for !

Here are some more scriptures that Highlight the Sovereign Will of God over men and their wills :

Ps 115:3

3 But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased. The word pleases here is translated desire 9 times

Ps 135:5-7

5 For I know that the Lord is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.

6 Whatsoever the Lord pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places.

7 He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries.

Dan 4:34-37

34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

35And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

Notice in Vs 37, that those of us who walk in pride [which all by nature do in unbelief] He is able to debase ! Does this not prove that Gods will is Sovereign over the proud will of man ? The word abase means :

1. to be or bring low, humble, subdue

It reminds me of Ps 110:3

Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

This is descriptive of the True God, not the god of arminism, pateism, freewillism which all tend to glorify the will of men, the creature, over and above the Will of God !

Nanja

One of the most obvious fallacies of all false religion is their faulty concept of God, the Great Sovereign Monarch of Heaven and Earth. This is very noticeable when religionist quote 1 Tim 2:4 in their erroneous defense of Christ died for all mankind without exception. It reads 1 Tim 2:4

4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

They suppose that Gods will here is subjected to the will of men, and that some men whom God desires to be saved and to come unto the knowledge of truth, trump His desire, and their will and desire conflicts with Gods, and so ultimately they are lost, in spite of God desiring otherwise. This fallacious reasoning is nothing short of pure blasphemy and ultimate disrespect for the True God !

Job says of the God of scripture, of Heaven and Earth, writes this about His desire Job 23:13

13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

So the most reasonable conclusion to 1 Tim 2:4 is this, the all men whom He desires to be saved and come into the knowledge of the Truth, He does that for them , because all Salvation is of the Lord ! Now if some dont be saved and come into the knowledge of the Truth, its because they weren't part of the all men of 1 Tim 2:4 that God desired it for !

Here are some more scriptures that Highlight the Sovereign Will of God over men and their wills :

Ps 115:3

3 But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased. The word pleases here is translated desire 9 times

Ps 135:5-7

5 For I know that the Lord is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.

6 Whatsoever the Lord pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places.

7 He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries.

Dan 4:34-37

34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

35And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

Notice in Vs 37, that those of us who walk in pride [which all by nature do in unbelief] He is able to debase ! Does this not prove that Gods will is Sovereign over the proud will of man ? The word abase means :

1. to be or bring low, humble, subdue

It reminds me of Ps 110:3

Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

This is descriptive of the True God, not the god of arminism, pateism, freewillism which all tend to glorify the will of men, the creature, over and above the Will of God !

Exactly, Brother. And it was this same Power of Christ which wrought His miraculous change in Saul; not by his own freewill which the false teachers would tell us, but God gave Saul a new heart / mind Ezek. 36:26-27, and brought him totally under submission to God, which Power caused him to ask, "Lord what wilt thou have me to do Acts 9:6?

Salvation is all of God's Will, and given by Him exclusively to all the saved men 1 Tim. 2:4 Chosen in Christ Jesus Eph. 1:4-5 and given Grace and Purpose in Him before the world began 2 Tim. 1:8-9. And these "all men" are comprised of both jew and gentile from all nations of the world: The Election of Grace. The Israel which was promised Salvation Is. 45:17.

~~~~

beloved57

Exactly, Brother. And it was this same Power of Christ which wrought His miraculous change in Saul; not by his own freewill which the false teachers would tell us, but God gave Saul a new heart / mind Ezek. 36:26-27, and brought him totally under submission to God, which Power caused him to ask, "Lord what wilt thou have me to do Acts 9:6?

Salvation is all of God's Will, and given by Him exclusively to all the saved men 1 Tim. 2:4 Chosen in Christ Jesus Eph. 1:4-5 and given Grace and Purpose in Him before the world began 2 Tim. 1:8-9. And these "all men" are comprised of both jew and gentile from all nations of the world: The Election of Grace. The Israel which was promised Salvation Is. 45:17.

~~~~

Excellent Speech my Friend in Christ! Prov 8:6!

beloved57

Will Worship !

The false gospel of freewillism is nothing but another form of what the scripture calls will worship Col 2:23

23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

Now here in this context Paul may be referring to some kind of asceticism, a strict discipline and denial of the body of the body with its appetites and passions, and this gave a show of wisdom, men are impressed with this sorta of thing when its done in humility and supposed to give some kind of spiritual advantage and gaining favor with God above others.

However will worship isnt confined to such as that, for the word in the greek is ethelothrēskia and means:

1. voluntary, arbitrary worship , self-imposed worship,

properly, self-willed religion, defined by the desires of the human will

In other words, that which is accomplished by self will, like freewillism teaches. For example, false teachers tell us that God has done all that He can do, now its up to the will of man to effect his own Salvation. Its will worship in that it exalts man over God in effecting the salvation of the soul. Its also very similar to Pauls statement in 2 Thess 2:4

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This describes another form of self worship, or will worship, mans will is supreme, elevating the will of man over and above the will of God, in what brings about or effects ones salvation. So its quite appropriate to declare freewillism a form of will worship !

Nanja

Will Worship !

The false gospel of freewillism is nothing but another form of what the scripture calls will worship Col 2:23

23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

Now here in this context Paul may be referring to some kind of asceticism, a strict discipline and denial of the body of the body with its appetites and passions, and this gave a show of wisdom, men are impressed with this sorta of thing when its done in humility and supposed to give some kind of spiritual advantage and gaining favor with God above others.

However will worship isnt confined to such as that, for the word in the greek is ethelothrēskia and means:

1. voluntary, arbitrary worship , self-imposed worship,

properly, self-willed religion, defined by the desires of the human will

In other words, that which is accomplished by self will, like freewillism teaches. For example, false teachers tell us that God has done all that He can do, now its up to the will of man to effect his own Salvation. Its will worship in that it exalts man over God in effecting the salvation of the soul. Its also very similar to Pauls statement in 2 Thess 2:4

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This describes another form of self worship, or will worship, mans will is supreme, elevating the will of man over and above the will of God, in what brings about or effects ones salvation. So its quite appropriate to declare freewillism a form of will worship !

Amen, it absolutely is!

Today we are living in a time when all the churches, religious establishments, and various religious philosophies throughout the whole world are thoroughly corrupt, and ascribe to freewillism from one degree to another: Will worship, in their attempt to make themselves acceptable to God.

I believe they are the reprobates of the world, the ones spoken of here:

Rev. 14:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

But God's Elect, Christ's Church, have disassociated themselves with this wickedness:

1 Cor. 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

2 Cor. 6:16-18
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

God has called them, His People Is. 45:17 to come out!

Rev. 18:4-5
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

~~~~~

beloved57

Nanja
Will worship, in their attempt to make themselves acceptable to God.

Exactly!

believe they are the reprobates of the world, the ones spoken of here:

Rev. 14:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Agreed

But God's Elect, Christ's Church, have disassociated themselves with this wickedness:

1 Cor. 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

2 Cor. 6:16-18
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

God has called them, His People Is. 45:17 to come out!

Rev. 18:4-5
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Agreed! And notice it says God has remembered their iniquities. This means that had no interest in the blood of Christ. Because Christ New Covenant Blood shed for the sins of the Elect Israel ensures that God will remember their sins no more. Heb 8:12

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Nanja

Nanja

Exactly!

Agreed

Agreed! And notice it says God has remembered their iniquities. This means that had no interest in the blood of Christ. Because Christ New Covenant Blood shed for the sins of the Elect Israel ensures that God will remember their sins no more. Heb 8:12

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Yes, God's Mercy is only for His Vessels of Mercy which He had prepared unto Glory Rom. 9:23. He remembers their sins no more.

But those who God remembers their iniquities Rev. 18:5 is the same as saying they remain under the wrath of God, vessels prepared prepared for destruction Rom. 9:22.

~~~

beloved57

Yes, God's Mercy is only for His Vessels of Mercy which He had prepared unto Glory Rom. 9:23. He remembers their sins no more.

But those who God remembers their iniquities Rev. 18:5 is the same as saying they remain under the wrath of God, vessels prepared prepared for destruction Rom. 9:22.

~~~

Yes exactly !

beloved57

More Truth on the Sovereignty of God over the puny will of man Eph 1:11

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Now when it says all things, it meaneth all things, to include the wills of men and devils ! When Christ was being betrayed by men, all the plotting and planing of the wills of men, were being controled and directed by Him who workth all things after thecounsel of his own will:

Case in point Acts 4:27-28

27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,

28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.

Remember the people made a choice to let Barabbas go instead of Jesus in regards to a jewish custom ? Heres the sacred story:

Jn 18:39-40

39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?

40 Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.

You see that choice made by the people was only their wills working in accordance to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Nanja

More Truth on the Sovereignty of God over the puny will of man Eph 1:11

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Now when it says all things, it meaneth all things, to include the wills of men and devils ! When Christ was being betrayed by men, all the plotting and planing of the wills of men, were being controled and directed by Him who workth all things after thecounsel of his own will:

Case in point Acts 4:27-28

27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,

28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.

Remember the people made a choice to let Barabbas go instead of Jesus in regards to a jewish custom ? Heres the sacred story:

Jn 18:39-40

39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?

40 Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.

You see that choice made by the people was only their wills working in accordance to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Amen Brother!

I believe the scriptures teach that all things which have occurred in the past, all things which are occurring in the present, and all things which shall occur in the future are all foreknown by God and predestinated by Him to occur precisely according to His Determinate Counsel Acts 2:23. And that it also includes every action a person shall do, and every word they shall speak, whether good or evil. God had predestinated all things according to the counsel of His Own Will Eph. 1:11.

But yet, the wicked created thing, disobedient to God and His Word, insists that their will is their own to do as they please Titus 1:16. But they are deceived!

Job 23:13-14
14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

~~~

beloved57

Amen Brother!

I believe the scriptures teach that all things which have occurred in the past, all things which are occurring in the present, and all things which shall occur in the future are all foreknown by God and predestinated by Him to occur precisely according to His Determinate Counsel Acts 2:23. And that it also includes every action a person shall do, and every word they shall speak, whether good or evil. God had predestinated all things according to the counsel of His Own Will Eph. 1:11.

But yet, the wicked created thing, disobedient to God and His Word, insists that their will is their own to do as they please Titus 1:16. But they are deceived!

Job 23:13-14
14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

~~~

Amen Sister!

beloved57

The principle of law salvation !

Listen to the words of Jesus here Lk 10:25-28

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

This what Jesus stated is a law keeping principle, like here Deut 8:1

All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers.

Now whenever this Do and Live principle is in force, its law. Even if its to love God, to Love our neighbor, to repent or to believe, as an condition to live ,it becomes a law Gospel.

Those who teach that believing on Christ as commanded results in your salvation, say like here 1 Jn 3:23

And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

or here Acts 16:30-31

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

The word believe here is an imperative, which means:

The imperative mood corresponds to the English imperative, and expresses a command to the hearer to perform a certain action by the order and authority of the one commanding. Thus, Jesus' phrase, "Repent ye, and believe the gospel" (Mk.1:15) is not at all an "invitation," but an absolute command requiring full obedience on the part of all hearers.

Now if Paul meant by this command, this imperative, that obedience to this command was an requirement in order for this man to get saved, Paul would have been teaching salvation by law obedience in principle, and would have been an false preacher, as those false preachers today who preach any kind of personal obedience to an command in order to get saved or right with God would be doing !

Last edited:

beloved57

The principle of law salvation !2

We're seeking to be justified by law principle, if we indeed teach that one's faith and repentance, their performance by us, is required to be justified before God, it is then that justification becomes a reward for performing in direct opposition to justification by grace, for one cancels out the other as Paul denotes Here Rom 4:3-5,vs 4, if we are justified by a work we do, or any performance of ours, that we did, then justification before God becomes our reward, God became indebted to us, to justify us, based on our performance of repentance or believing, and this cancels out Grace, again we make justification that due reward for our Evangelical obedience, then Romans4:2 comes into effect, we have whereof to Glory!

Nanja

The principle of law salvation !

Listed to the words of Jesus here Lk 10:25-28

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

This what Jesus stated is a law keeping principle, like here Deut 8:1

All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers.

Now whenever this Do and Live principle is in force, its law. Even if its to love God, to Love our neighbor, to repent or to believe, as an condition to live ,it becomes a law Gospel.

Those who teach that believing on Christ as commanded results in your salvation, say like here 1 Jn 3:23

And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

or here Acts 16:30-31

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

The word believe here is an imperative, which means:

Now if Paul meant by this command, this imperative, that obedience to this command was an requirement in order for this man to get saved, Paul would have been teaching salvation by law obedience in principle, and would have been an false preacher, as those false preachers today who preach any kind of personal obedience to an command in order to get saved or right with God would be doing !

Amen Brother!

Paul already knew that his command to Believe, could only obeyed and please God,
by one who has already been Born of the Spirit, given a new heart/mind in New Birth.

2 Cor. 3:3
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink,
but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

Gal. 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Rom. 7:25
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God;
but with the flesh the law of sin.

Rom. 8:7-8
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

~~~

beloved57

Amen Brother!

Paul already knew that his command to Believe, could only obeyed and please God,
by one who has already been Born of the Spirit, given a new heart/mind in New Birth.

2 Cor. 3:3
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink,
but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

Gal. 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Rom. 7:25
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God;
but with the flesh the law of sin.

Rom. 8:7-8
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

~~~

Exactly! Those born again will obey the Gospel!